Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering?

Default Just Wondering?

Do you guys think in Chapter 79 Usui and Misaki did "it"? Because she talked about not regretting anything she does with Usui and he also proposed to her in the late chapters and the fact that they panned out when they were kissing it just seemed like they did "it" Like Pages 27-32. I was just wondering tell me your opinions.

Here is my analysis:

I think that the purpose of this chapter is more to show how much Usui and Misaki's relationship has grown to the point they could have possibly done it had they not been interrupted by Tora....... Well that's what I think, but then again the only question that remains for me is if they would have done it if not interrupted by Tora...I mean the thing is that Usui looks pretty angry on page 32 when Tora shows up and says looks like it will be one long night.....
    Last edited by slolly; 05-20-2013 at 07:58 PM.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by slolly View Post
    Here is my analysis:

I think that the purpose of this chapter is more to show how much Usui and Misaki's relationship has grown to the point they could have possibly done it had they not been interrupted by Tora....... Well that's what I think, but then again the only question that remains for me is if they would have done it if not interrupted by Tora...I mean the thing is that Usui looks pretty angry on page 32 when Tora shows up and says looks like it will be one long night.....
    I think the same here, they didn't do it but they could if they weren't interrupted, and that's was the point, what Hiro wanted to show us.

same as what i understand the story
    you will see in chapter 79 that usui is very angry when tora and maki go in usui room...
    alexza

One of The Followers

Well. If you want sex's scenes between Usui Takumi and Ayuzawa Misaki, run as your life would be on the edge of dying to read M.S.T. doujinshis.

You would get all the CUUUUTE <3 cut scenes in a very tender mood, and drawed as if it was the author him-self -- or could it be a pen-name ?...

So good (*.*) *nose-bleed*
    Don't Google it, but Duck it.

Future Manga-ka Nerf-or-Nothing's Avatar

Tora totally cock-blocked them. He must have known Misaki and Usui were ready too because he had an entire game prepared(The game also having recent events apart of it, so it must have been put together rather quickly lol) with the intent of not letting them have any time to do it either. They literally spent the entire night and morning playing that game. A game of endurance indeed.

That being said, Usui didn't look angry at all. Those lines in manga indicate shock, disappointment and/or frustration, not anger^^ I'm sure Usui was more disappointed then anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by KpopOtaku View Post
    Do you guys think in Chapter 79 Usui and Misaki did "it"? Because she talked about not regretting anything she does with Usui and he also proposed to her in the late chapters and the fact that they panned out when they were kissing it just seemed like they did "it" Like Pages 27-32. I was just wondering tell me your opinions.
    almost did it but interrupted by Torra I guess

Future Manga-ka Nerf-or-Nothing's Avatar

82 kinda hints that something may happen or did happen at the end of the chapter

Where Usui talks about how "at least for tonight" and earlier on even Maria-sensei talks about how Usui is at his limit and it seems like it was a hint about his sexual self control haha^^

http://mangafox.me/manga/kaichou_wa_...8/c082/30.html -made me squeal. No one to interrupt that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf-or-Nothing View Post
    82 kinda hints that something may happen or did happen at the end of the chapter

Where Usui talks about how "at least for tonight" and earlier on even Maria-sensei talks about how Usui is at his limit and it seems like it was a hint about his sexual self control haha^^

http://mangafox.me/manga/kaichou_wa_...8/c082/30.html -made me squeal. No one to interrupt that lol
    I'm really hoping this happened, since I thought the end was foreshadowing it as well. Hopefully some hints could be included in the next chapter that subtly indicate that they did, in fact, have sex.

One of The Followers

Aha, let's imagine the two of them training themselves to make babies... So EASY in fact

I'm sure a lot of people around them easily are imagining the situation too, and some may even get jealous

EDIT : Oh yeah, I don't remember the first time that they've taken notice... This moment ?
    Last edited by noir_ecaille; 06-02-2013 at 04:15 AM.
    Don't Google it, but Duck it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast