Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Akainu vs. Tenryuubito? *Just a thought*

GFX Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mihawk1222 View Post
    FYI, Garp has retired from the Marines and I think Sengoku became an Inspector or something like that, was it?
    ah my bad, Garp is the Marine Instructor and Sengoku is the General Inspector as you said. I just checked it on wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmale View Post
    ah my bad, Garp is the Marine Instructor and Sengoku is the General Inspector as you said. I just checked it on wiki.
    was this from Z? i tt people stated that it wasnt canon. . .
    anyways, theres 5 of the gorosei...
    also, im talking about post TS since im including Akainu+3admirals.. (check my previous post)

GFX Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Win1Lose1 View Post
    was this from Z? i tt people stated that it wasnt canon. . .
    anyways, theres 5 of the gorosei...
    also, im talking about post TS since im including Akainu+3admirals.. (check my previous post)
    movie Z was non canon, but it's history is canon, Coby first appearance as a captain has showed in film Z, isn't it canon? also Garp, Sengoku, and Z history is canon.
    yeah, what's about it? Akainu + 3 admirals is already 4, probably Garp and Sengoku would joins if Akainu had a good enough reason, so the Marines would win somehow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Win1Lose1 View Post
    all you did there is just giving out your opinion on this matter. i can ablso bring up opinions like the fact that sengoku(FA of marines at that time) dislike decisions made by the WG and yet he cant do anything about it.
    Sengoku is totally different person to Akainu, and he too wouldnt go against WG just because he disliked their decision, the situation im talking here is, whether WG would punish Akainu for murdering Tenryubittoes

facts:
    -gorosei is at the VERY top of WG
    -WG CONTROLS Marines
    -Fleet Admirals joins WG the latter part of their ranks
    i would ask u who controls the entire marine though?

GFX Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by seexy View Post
    Sengoku is totally different person to Akainu, and he too wouldnt go against WG just because he disliked their decision, the situation im talking here is, whether WG would punish Akainu for murdering Tenryubittoes
    it's depends on the reasons, if it's Akainu which is wrong here, then most likely Akainu is going to solo Gorosei and die proudly, because I think Gorosei isn't just a bunch of an old geezer. WG could suppress Marine and make them obedient is because they have a power. But if the WG itself is corrupt, probably Marines will fight back and win, since the only reason they would work under their names is because of they're the "allies of justice"

Na sorry to tell you guys but the 7 shichibukais arent taking on 3 Admirals 75% of them get pretty much one shotted.....

I guess he would answer you with, the WG of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmale View Post
    movie Z was non canon, but it's history is canon, Coby first appearance as a captain has showed in film Z, isn't it canon? also Garp, Sengoku, and Z history is canon.
    yeah, what's about it? Akainu + 3 admirals is already 4, probably Garp and Sengoku would joins if Akainu had a good enough reason, so the Marines would win somehow.
    but garp still in the marines contradict with facts in the manga..

ok marines have 6 on their side.
    WG have 5 gorosei + kong + 7 warlords.
    hype wise, marines dont stand a chance.

?? look at the chapter back when this happen. sengoku is sooo angry with the decision made and yet he cant do anything about it. akainu also dislike sengoku decision and yet he stop fighting

nothing can prove me wrong as this is my opinion same goes to ur points in saying the "monarch system" or wateva. cause i can also bring whateva crap baselessly to prove my point.

that said, its better to look at the facts. (see my previous post)
    and what facts has shown us is Goresei(WG) is superior to Marines.

Trolling now. fleetadmiralakainu's Avatar

imo the fact that Marines are serving WG is only because Gorosei and Tenryubittoes/WG are known as the nobles of the world, kinda like monarch system in Mideval period in Western history. Would Kizaru obeys Tenryubittoes' orders because he is afraid of power of WG? i doubt so...
    In fact nobody is afraid of the Tenryuubito. The Nobles are just buzzards who hold power due to their ancestors...and since they have a certain power to summon admirals, people fear them. And Kizaru....remember when he said that If he failed to kill Luffy the Nobles would be on his case? He was just trolling lol.
    Trolling at the speed of light since 1997

Trolling now. fleetadmiralakainu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theBigZ0 View Post
    Na sorry to tell you guys but the 7 shichibukais arent taking on 3 Admirals 75% of them get pretty much one shotted.....
    I agre with you. Hancock, Buggy and Law have no chance against the admirals. The only real threat to the admirals are Mihawk, Kuma, Doflamingo and The unknown Shichibukai. Im not too sure of Doflamingo though....because the admirals are equal to the Yonko, and Doflamingo appeared to be scared as shit of the Yonko Kaido.
    Last edited by fleetadmiralakainu; 05-19-2013 at 07:48 AM.
    Trolling at the speed of light since 1997

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast