Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Akainu vs. Tenryuubito? *Just a thought*

Banned

if Tenryubittoes dont recognize Akainu and insult him, he will just ignore them since their pistols cant do a thing. if they bother him too much, he will evaporate them

None of WG heads would try n act against Akainu but just think of it as stupid accident..
    None of other Tenryubittoes would ask Kizaru to punish his FA lol..
    Akainu is the head of Navy but essentially speaking, he is head of WG as well

Banned

they wont only if they had a deathwish

Sarcastic Wisconsinite TheTeaIsGood2's Avatar

Hm...it would actually be interesting to see something like that happen, to see how far the World Government would be able to tolerate those slimeballs, and what (if anything) it would take for the WG to finally put their foot down.

@ Xu

Quote Originally Posted by seexy View Post
    if Tenryubittoes dont recognize Akainu and insult him, he will just ignore them since their pistols cant do a thing. if they bother him too much, he will evaporate them

None of WG heads would try n act against Akainu but just think of it as stupid accident..
    None of other Tenryubittoes would ask Kizaru to punish his FA lol..
    Akainu is the head of Navy but essentially speaking, he is head of WG as well
    Bolded Part: Well, essentially speaking, the Gorosei are the heads of the WG otherwise no one would be obeying their orders if they were so weak. Hell, even Kong would have to obey their orders and he's above FA Sakazuki in authority as well.

I think Akainu would vaporize the World Nobles because they are pussies but I don't think he would go against the Gorosei.

EDIT: I think Akainu would obey the Gorosei's orders. FA Akainu/Sakazuki is nothing but a puppet in front of the eyes of the WG just like Former FA Sengoku was a puppet of the WG as well.
    Last edited by Mihawk1222; 05-18-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    http://forums.mangafox.me/store/signaturepics/sigpic921677_3.gif

My One Piece Prediction List

Yea i always think of that too and will akainu bow down like the other citizen do?

Luffy punch one of the tenryubito and what if they meet again? what do you think his reaction? scared because they knew the SH are all crazy or maybe they want revenge?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mihawk1222 View Post
    Bolded Part: Well, essentially speaking, the Gorosei are the heads of the WG otherwise no one would be obeying their orders if they were so weak. Hell, even Kong would have to obey their orders and he's above FA Sakazuki in authority as well.
    yes Gorosei are titled as heads of WG, but who holds the most power, Akainu will bring Coup d'état, if Akainu vs Gorosei were to ever happen and no Marines would support Gorosei imo, Gorosei should be strong but entire Navy force will wreck them... power is stronger than statue..

yes Gorosei are titled as heads of WG, but who holds the most power, Akainu will bring Coup d'état, if Akainu vs Gorosei were to ever happen and no Marines would support Gorosei imo, Gorosei should be strong but entire Navy force will wreck them... power is stronger than statue..
    r u trying to say that
    WG vs Marines and the marines will be victor?

Only that it will most likely never happen which I mean Akainu VS Gorosei will most likely not gonna happen. The Marines are puppets of the WG to do their work for them and that's a fact.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Win1Lose1 View Post
    r u trying to say that
    WG vs Marines and the marines will be victor?
    yeah.. who does WG have... CP9, CP0, Shichibukai, Gorosei
    and Marines got, Admirals, VAs, ten thousands of soldiers..

Quote Originally Posted by Mihawk1222 View Post
    Only that it will most likely never happen which I mean Akainu VS Gorosei is most likely not gonna happen. The Marines are puppets of the WG to do their work for them and that's a fact.
    my point is that, Gorosei cannot stop watever Akainu does.
    though he tries to murder Tenryubittoes, they will let him since WG possesses no real power to throw a war against entire marine...
    Last edited by seexy; 05-18-2013 at 04:33 PM.

yeah.. who does WG have... CP9, CP0, Shichibukai, Gorosei
    and Marines got, Admirals, VAs, ten thousands of soldiers..

my point is that, Gorosei cannot stop watever Akainu does.
    though he tries to murder Tenryubittoes, they will let him since WG possesses no real power to throw a war against entire marine...
    Bolded Part: Then why would the Marines even obey the WG if the Marines truly had more power than the WG?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast