Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Akainu vs. Tenryuubito? *Just a thought*

Trolling now. fleetadmiralakainu's Avatar

Default Akainu vs. Tenryuubito? *Just a thought*

We all know that the Tenryuubito treat people like trash. Now, I wonder what would happen if the they treated some of the badasses of the One Piece world the same way? Like Akainu? Any ideas what would happen if one of the Nobles insulted the fleet admiral of the marines?

PS: Maybe this question is stupid , but i just watched the video of the Celestial Dragon shooting a civilian and Im all fired up now. I hate that Baka.
    Trolling at the speed of light since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by fleetadmiralakainu View Post
    We all know that the Tenryuubito treat people like trash. Now, I wonder what would happen if the they treated some of the badasses of the One Piece world the same way? Like Akainu? Any ideas what would happen if one of the Nobles insulted the fleet admiral of the marines?

PS: Maybe this question is stupid , but i just watched the video of the Celestial Dragon shooting a civilian and Im all fired up now. I hate that Baka.
    I don't think they would insult the Fleet Admiral or Akainu for that matter because I think they'd be too scared to insult him.
    http://forums.mangafox.me/store/signaturepics/sigpic921677_3.gif

My One Piece Prediction List

Quote Originally Posted by Wetsock View Post
    You have 1 post, I now understand why you think Akainu is a "badass"
    I have almost 900 and i also think that, the number of posts doesn't reflect one's intelligence in any way...
    "Behold the flesh... And the power it holds"

your question isn't stupid

would the nobles diss Akainu? that's not an easy question imo - would be dependent on the situation and if the noble's life was in immediate danger and if they'd be stupid enough to do such a thing to the one(s) literally holding their lives in their hands.

but, since Akainu is so hard up for the world government , i don't think it'd ever come to the point of he and they duking it out.

'if' it did happen , Akainu would level them all or cause irreparable damage in the process i think....he is rather boss after all.

Quote Originally Posted by vadinho4321 View Post
    I have almost 900 and i also think that, the number of posts doesn't reflect one's intelligence in any way...
    mine is listed @ under 500 , but it's actually well over 2k ( so many deleted naruto/bleach discussion threads...RIP )
    Angel Densetsu - favorite completed manga
    Liar Game - favorite ongoing manga *hiatus*

I think they have some respect for someone of his status.
    Of course they are a bunch of ****ers, but i still think they don't see him as a failure due to his title and the fact he's the man that stands at the top of the Marines.
    But if they do this mistake, i think akainu won't do much.
    They are considered like gods.

Interesting question.I don't think that the Tenryuubito have the guts to insult Sakazuki.

Generation of Miracles Tatsuhisa's Avatar

They should be afraid of Akainu.

i can't imagine that thing happenning. indeed tenryubito are bunch of fool , but insulting marine fleet admiral is like bitting a tiger p*nis . even "if" that happen, judging from akainu characteristic, i think he will just annihilate the tenryubito for justice reason

Banned

He can knock them out with his will

Unleash The Beast!

They would die before thinking those thoughts. The guy is pretty frightening as he is, getting him angry isnt very wise.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast