Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Uchiha DNA...

  1. #1
    A Page Flipper
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default Uchiha DNA...

    soo everyone seems to be hung up on the 1st's dna and well i must admit it's fairly OP soo ofc everyone wants it...we know by now that it gives increased mana pool, regeneration, bigger life span, mukoton and on a long shot helps to get the rinnegan...

    well anyway...we know by now that the sharingan is created by the brain/body emmiting some kind of special chakra in the eyes that create those colors in the eyes...and the colores are the reflection of someone's emotions hence the name copy eye wheel...

    and now my question is...why doesnt anyone take some Uchiha dna to implant in himself...i think it would produce larger mana pools...having the sharingan would cost less mana to sustain..and well F*** it..could even give the ability to produce your own sharingan by giving your body the ability to release the "special kind of chakra" needed to awaken the sharingan either trough hard work or emotions...

    give me your thoughts please

  2. #2
    Oracle Status Lavilux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    2 steps ahead of you
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaod View Post
    soo everyone seems to be hung up on the 1st's dna and well i must admit it's fairly OP soo ofc everyone wants it...we know by now that it gives increased mana pool, regeneration, bigger life span, mukoton and on a long shot helps to get the rinnegan...

    well anyway...we know by now that the sharingan is created by the brain/body emmiting some kind of special chakra in the eyes that create those colors in the eyes...and the colores are the reflection of someone's emotions hence the name copy eye wheel...

    and now my question is...why doesnt anyone take some Uchiha dna to implant in himself...i think it would produce larger mana pools...having the sharingan would cost less mana to sustain..and well F*** it..could even give the ability to produce your own sharingan by giving your body the ability to release the "special kind of chakra" needed to awaken the sharingan either trough hard work or emotions...

    give me your thoughts please
    soo everyone seems to be hung up on the 1st's dna and well i must admit it's fairly OP soo ofc everyone wants it...we know by now that it gives increased mana pool, regeneration, bigger life span, mukoton and on a long shot helps to get the rinnegan...

    well anyway...we know by now that the sharingan is created by the brain/body emmiting some kind of special chakra in the eyes that create those colors in the eyes...and the colores are the reflection of someone's emotions hence the name copy eye wheel...

    and now my question is...why doesnt anyone take some Uchiha dna to implant in himself...i think it would produce *stronger* mana pools...having the sharingan would cost less mana to sustain..and well F*** it..could even give the ability to produce your own sharingan by giving your body the ability to release the "special kind of chakra" needed to awaken the sharingan either trough hard work or emotions...

    give me your thoughts please
    Thought I should correct you on one detail.

    YW.

    The resulting change the eyes go through is due to the chakra affect released. Taking on uchiha DNA [or even being uchiha] does not garauntee one will unlock the sharingan. It does however increase the likelihood of doing so. So, what's a better alternative? wait for a sharingan enabled uchiha to die [or kill him] and scavange the corpse for the eyes.
    Last edited by Lavilux; 05-17-2013 at 12:44 PM.

  3. #3
    A Page Flipper
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    heh thank's man but any thoughts about the thread? :P

  4. #4
    One of The Followers StingArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Yeah, uh. Mana pool? Are we talking about mages here?

  5. #5
    A Page Flipper
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    yeah sry chakra pool...was doing a all nigher in WoW soo...

  6. #6
    Grats to Germany on their 4th WC win. mangakid95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mekakushi Dan
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Interesting theory, but I'd rather kill an Uchiha & swipe his sharingan.

    Saves time & effort.

    Also give me some Hashi DNA & it helps me with the Sharingan + all the Hashi goodness that comes along with it.

  7. #7
    Has a Few Faves MinatoXKushina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    59

    Default

    The question is, if you swipe a corpse's Sharingan, I think you can't turn it off like Kakashi, perhaps. But you can't be sure if you can turn it off if you have an Uchiha DNA, but I think it has a larger chance

  8. #8
    Grats to Germany on their 4th WC win. mangakid95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mekakushi Dan
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoXKushina View Post
    The question is, if you swipe a corpse's Sharingan, I think you can't turn it off like Kakashi, perhaps. But you can't be sure if you can turn it off if you have an Uchiha DNA, but I think it has a larger chance
    Don't need to turn it off, just cover it in my spare time.
    Also that Hashi DNA allows me to sustain it for much longer than average.

    Seeing as Danzo could regenerate Shisui's eye in a matter of hours while the one Itachi had needed 10 years to recover.

    1 day vs 10 years, see the difference?

    Hashi DNA > Uchiha DNA, so I'd swipe a sharingan + get all that Hashi goodness...XD

  9. #9
    Has a Few Faves MinatoXKushina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
    Don't need to turn it off, just cover it in my spare time.
    Also that Hashi DNA allows me to sustain it for much longer than average.

    Seeing as Danzo could regenerate Shisui's eye in a matter of hours while the one Itachi had needed 10 years to recover.

    1 day vs 10 years, see the difference?

    Hashi DNA > Uchiha DNA, so I'd swipe a sharingan + get all that Hashi goodness...XD
    If you're gonna swipe a Sharingan from a corpse then get its DNA + all the miraculous Hashi cells , then it's gonna be better.. xD
    But I actually don't get the fact between Danzo and Itachi , because Itachi is like a very haxed shinobi and can asspull everything but he can't do anything about Shisui's eye. It's very unfair for the Senju(Hashi) DNA to be miraculous and yet Uchiha DNA is so normal.
    Last edited by MinatoXKushina; 05-18-2013 at 02:23 AM.

  10. #10
    Grats to Germany on their 4th WC win. mangakid95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mekakushi Dan
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoXKushina View Post
    If you're gonna swipe a Sharingan from a corpse then get its DNA + all the miraculous Hashi cells , then it's gonna be better.. xD
    But I actually don't get the fact between Danzo and Itachi , because Itachi is like a very haxed shinobi and can asspull everything but he can't do anything about Shisui's eye. It's very unfair for the Senju(Hashi) DNA to be miraculous and yet Uchiha DNA is so normal.
    Haxshirama is the 2nd god of shinobi, so his DNA is more valuable than gold. XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •