Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want Hiruzen to contribute to gain some spotlight?

Banned

Default What do you want Hiruzen to contribute to gain some spotlight?

Once regarded as "God of the Shinobi" is now being neglected. Now almost nobody even cares about his entrance.
    Well at least we can see him fight again. With this what do you expect or want Hiruzen to do in the battlefield to gain some spotlight?

As for me I want him to summon Enma and transform into that 'stick staff' and do the same extension to the Juubi just like what it did to the Kyuubi. With this he can help hold the Juubi while the others make their attacks.

What about you?
    Last edited by arnoldakatsuki; 05-15-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldakatsuki View Post
    Once regarded as "God of the Shinobi" is now being neglected. Now almost nobody even cares about his entrance.
    Well at least we can see him fight again. With this what do you expect or want Hiruzen to do in the battlefield to gain some spotlight?

As for me I want him to summon Enma and transform into that 'stick staff' and do the same extension to the Juubi just like what it did to the Kyuubi. With this he can help hold the Juubi while the others make their attacks.

What about you?
    Summons Enma who transforms in to diamond stuff, then beat the shit out of the 10 tail with it, no fancy moves, simply an AssWhooping

That would make my day and +1 to Naruto Manga even if its.......

But on more serious note:

- SageMode
    - Jutsu variation with some new unique Jutsus that are forbiden or unknown by anyone at this point since many clans died out since the formation of the villages
    - Perform some Massive AoE atacks
    - Some Hax and skill
    - Basically show why he was called God of the Shinobies and The Professor.

I am expecting alot from him, but i dout it will happens.....all i know we will see Sasuke with some AssPulls and Naruto's friendship speeches with shit loads of flashbacks........

BEST MANGA

BADASS CHARECTERS

Yea I want him to wow me, he didnt do anything special when we first saw him but that was during the mangas early stages before modes, and bijuudamas, back when bijuu were still demons. Anyway I want see why he was called god of shinobi, you dont get that name by being weak! I want him to be the next itachi!!
    Last edited by newguy123; 05-15-2013 at 06:58 PM.

A Beautiful Cafe Maid

I would like if he shows more than since he has unlimited chakra unlike back then when he was old and all.

I just hope he doesn't pull off a cheap death god seal without showing anything else.

Moon Prism POWER!!! Jojo Bizarre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldakatsuki View Post

What about you?
    Dude, I care about Hiruzen. As much as I liked Minato coming back, I really wanted the other Hokages to return. I'll settle for Minato for now.
    Like you, I hope to see Hiruzen show some battle feats we never got to see. (Hopefully Emma returns.) The same goes for the other Hokages.
    Last edited by Jojo Bizarre; 05-15-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Credit goes to Lollipop CarrotSlayer!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo Bizarre View Post
    Dude, I care about Hiruzen. As much as I liked Minato coming back, I really wanted the other Hokages to return. I'll settle for Minato for now.
    Like you, I hope to see Hiruzen show some battle feats we never got to see. (Hopefully Emma returns.) The same goes for the other Hokages.
    Well it shows that minato is indeed faster than all of them

I would like to see him fight actually. I'm sure him and the other edo hokages together can own the current juubi, but once juubi reaches it's final form, I doubt they're gonna simply own it. I'm sure they will need Hiruzen in their battle against juubi.

Moon Prism POWER!!! Jojo Bizarre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.zaroff View Post
    Well it shows that minato is indeed faster than all of them
    I know. It also means he perfected FTG, and Tobirama is a slowpoke.

Credit goes to Lollipop CarrotSlayer!

I know. It also means he perfected FTG, and Tobirama is a slowpoke.
    On that note, I hope that when Tobirama arrives, he will note Minato's advanced FTG and congratulate him. So many people have downgraded Minato by saying he copied everything he has; NO, he developped everything he has.

I also want Hiruzen to enter SM. Like a Monkey Sage Mode (Saru - his nickname - means monkey, afterall). Even if it's not a perfect SM, seeing him grow a monkey tail would be awesome. I think he won't use Death God Seal since, as far as I know, that will seal his soul aswell, right? All I hope is that he won't be revealed to have any hidden kekkei genkai. I want him to still be a raw motherphucker.
    Last edited by Uzumaki_Mayo; 05-15-2013 at 07:59 PM.

"When a pure wish is made by existence, to call forth oblivion, that existence itself must return to oblivion" - Xelloss

Fvcks given in 2014 = 0. mangakid95's Avatar

Hiruzen, I wanna see him pwn ass.

Seriously he deserves a lot more then we give him credit for.

He & Onoki are the longest serving Kages in the Naruverse, did you all think living that long for a ninja is easy?
    Living past 30 is considered old.

I wanna see.

-Enma (Adamantine staff)
    -Jutsu combos like he did with the mud dragon & fire.
    -Maybe SM (because everyone has one nowadays)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast