Well, as a fan of Naruto, I have seen recently many complaints about his power up, especially since Kishi showed a Rinnegan behind him. Well, I am not saying Naruto will have Rinnegan, but I think it would not be surprising for me. As an opponent of the body-eyes BS relationship, I would be very glad to see Naruto unlock the Rinnegan. Below, you can see link to some of my threads in which I tried to show how Naruto is more of Rikudo Sennin than the body inheritor. If you read these thread (not saying to agree), you will see that Naruto is an arbiter and not a part of the conflict between Uchiha and Senju. So, good trip across my theories from the oldest to the newest.
1. 08/20/2012:==> Uzumaki, Senju, and Uchiha!
2. 10/08/2012:==> Madara, Hashimara, The Rinnegan, SO6P and the Juubi!
3. 11/14/2012:==> The Juubi's Eyes and Rikkudo's Heritage (ES and YS)
4. 11/18/2012:==> How Kishi Prepared Naruto to Beat the Juubi?
5. 11/27/2012:==> Back on Rinnegan Power, and Possibility of the Existence of an Ultimate Rinnegan!
6. 04/25/2013:==> Naruto is Rikudo Sennin, Part 1: The Basis
Well, these are the way I understood the manga at some stage, and I tried my best to reason in a logical manner. Going through the threads, you will see that a lot of my speculation make sense now, and that when my theories are related to Naruto, they are kind of consistent. After seeing some of the facts, you will notice that Naruto is feat to becoming Rikudo Sennin. Who know if Rikudo did not also receive a prophecy from the toad about his successor.
Read, and stop complaining. As I always say:
We Don't Create the Manga, We Discuss it. Our personal Preference Should not affect our Discussion.