Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto, the Rinnegan, and the Confusion in the Fandom: Check Here for Resources!

Default Naruto, the Rinnegan, and the Confusion in the Fandom: Check Here for Resources!

Well, as a fan of Naruto, I have seen recently many complaints about his power up, especially since Kishi showed a Rinnegan behind him. Well, I am not saying Naruto will have Rinnegan, but I think it would not be surprising for me. As an opponent of the body-eyes BS relationship, I would be very glad to see Naruto unlock the Rinnegan. Below, you can see link to some of my threads in which I tried to show how Naruto is more of Rikudo Sennin than the body inheritor. If you read these thread (not saying to agree), you will see that Naruto is an arbiter and not a part of the conflict between Uchiha and Senju. So, good trip across my theories from the oldest to the newest.

1. 08/20/2012:==> Uzumaki, Senju, and Uchiha!

2. 10/08/2012:==> Madara, Hashimara, The Rinnegan, SO6P and the Juubi!

3. 11/14/2012:==> The Juubi's Eyes and Rikkudo's Heritage (ES and YS)

4. 11/18/2012:==> How Kishi Prepared Naruto to Beat the Juubi?

5. 11/27/2012:==> Back on Rinnegan Power, and Possibility of the Existence of an Ultimate Rinnegan!

6. 04/25/2013:==> Naruto is Rikudo Sennin, Part 1: The Basis

Well, these are the way I understood the manga at some stage, and I tried my best to reason in a logical manner. Going through the threads, you will see that a lot of my speculation make sense now, and that when my theories are related to Naruto, they are kind of consistent. After seeing some of the facts, you will notice that Naruto is feat to becoming Rikudo Sennin. Who know if Rikudo did not also receive a prophecy from the toad about his successor.

Read, and stop complaining. As I always say:

We Don't Create the Manga, We Discuss it. Our personal Preference Should not affect our Discussion.

UEFA, KILLING FOOTBALL IS THEIR SPECIALITY TomPen94's Avatar
    PORTUGAL (DO NOT COME HERE IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LET YOU BE SUCCESSFUL AT FOOTBALL)

You know... I could take you more seriously if you didn't sound so arrogant with your words...

Anyway, now I'm on a phase of waiting and seeing (and NOT overthinking). However, Naruto getting the Rinnegan would be Deus Ex Machina writing that I would surely not like. For me to even start considering the idea, we need some serious foreshadowing, not just one panel of the Juubi getting reminded of the Sage because of Naruto.

You forgot to link your Madara isn't an Edo and Mokuton Naruto.

this thread should be good.

* grabs popcorn *

Quote Originally Posted by usjoss View Post
    Well, as a fan of Naruto, I have seen recently many complaints about his power up, especially since Kishi showed a Rinnegan behind him. Well, I am not saying Naruto will have Rinnegan, but I think it would not be surprising for me. As an opponent of the body-eyes BS relationship, I would be very glad to see Naruto unlock the Rinnegan. Below, you can see link to some of my threads in which I tried to show how Naruto is more of Rikudo Sennin than the body inheritor. If you read these thread (not saying to agree), you will see that Naruto is an arbiter and not a part of the conflict between Uchiha and Senju. So, good trip across my theories from the oldest to the newest.
    Except that Body-Eyes have basis in the manga, unlike anything else, especially "Rikudo awakened Rinnegan, because his chakra resonated with Juubi's".

Thread where you have claimed that all KKGs are the same and all you need are proper elements to have them, that Naruto will have both Mokuton and Ice Release of Haku - I don't even have to comment it and how much it was proven wrong.

That Uchiha are closer to Juubi while Senju are closer to So6P - again proven wrong by Tobirama's explanation about Uchiha being more about love than Senju and the fact that the strongest powers of both clans: Sharingan and Mokuton, have been shown by Juubi. Not mentioning that if Butsuma Senju would live during Naruto's times, he would be the villain.
    Also, you have put all Bijuus into one bandwagon of hatred towards humans, while currently you like to point how much Bijuus have feelings of their own, so each Bijuu should have different personality, like shown by Son Goku, Gyuuki, Kurama and Shukaku (the most "fleshed" out Bijuus).
    Also, you have said that Juubi is a spiritual being, while we can see that he is something different - a being of Natural Energy.

Finally more logic, but instead of thinking that Senju's Physical Energy reacted to Juubi's part of Sharingan, you should think that it reacted to Elder Son's part of Sharingan, which wasn't the Sharingan but it's still down there. Also, Mokuton is used by Juubi, which means that both clans were tainted.

You keep to possible mistranslation, as if it would be called as Rikudo and not Rikudo's, it would be known everywhere. Instead it is usually referenced as Torii Seal:

You have claimed that Rinnegan gives instant knowledge how to use it once it's awakened, but we know that Obito have learned jutsus of Rinnegan from Madara and Nagato have learned them from Obito. So far nothing suggest that Rikudo had awakened Rinnegan and suddenly knew how to use it without any training. As I know that you need it have proven every time that I say it, here it goes:

The page you have used in that thread, that proves that Senju and Uchiha DNA together are not enough to fully control Gedo Mazo, as to that Rinnegan is required.

Well, these are the way I understood the manga at some stage, and I tried my best to reason in a logical manner. Going through the threads, you will see that a lot of my speculation make sense now, and that when my theories are related to Naruto, they are kind of consistent.
    Some of them are, other are not, which I have proven more than once. Especially the first thread mentioned here, which was one of the worse of your theories, to which you have sticked way too long.

After seeing some of the facts, you will notice that Naruto is feat to becoming Rikudo Sennin. Who know if Rikudo did not also receive a prophecy from the toad about his successor.
    We don't know how old the Toad Sage is, but Rikudo Sennin could live when he was still a tadpole. Easily, the 3 Sages of 3 locations that teach Sage Mode could hear the prophecy from Rikudo Sennin instead - you can't prove me wrong here.

Also, Rikudo Sennin could defeat Juubi with Rinnegan empowered by Sage Mode. We can tell that Madara, thanks to Uchiha's Spiritual Energy, tops strength of Rinnegan jutsus shown by Nagato (obviously the meteorite was pulled with use of Bansho Tennin) and Rikudo had those. Add Sage Mode and there is no wonder how could he defeat Juubi and seal Gedo Mazo inside Moon he have created on his own after loosing all of Juubi's power.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCrossed View Post
    You forgot to link your Madara isn't an Edo and Mokuton Naruto.
    Actually he did mentioned Mokuton (and Hyoton) Naruto, in the first thread. Not the first thread he speculated that, but still put that.
    Last edited by Zulkuss; 05-12-2013 at 08:30 PM.

You're in for a long read

*Proceeds to open links*

Quote Originally Posted by sypher929boi View Post

You're in for a long read

*Proceeds to open links*
    Read my reply, you have TL;DR on what those threads were about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkuss View Post
    Read my reply, you have TL;DR on what those threads were about.
    Yeah I ended up closing the links quicktime lol. Read your bit and was looking for a raw version of 499 to double check the 'Rikudo' part that usjoss is supporting so fervently (as far as my amateur Japanese skills take me). Couldn't find it...

Usjoss I think that in our past clashes in arguments and other debates you pretty know me and what I'll say about this right ? but I won't the only thing I'll say is the thing I already told you countless of times. Like you've said this is a debate but you mistake debating with pushing your beliefs on others and the more you deny it the more arrogant you become. The Rinnegan behind Naruto was just something I predicted, when the Juubi gets released he'll get his conscious back and he'll see the SO6P in Naruto and also about those threads you put up :
    Last edited by Muryai; 05-12-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Made by the Best GFXer [Shadow]

I'm not an ass who uses their sig to spite peoples' beliefs, religious or not. If you aren't post this in your sig.

Did Usjoss suggest that Naruto can defeat the Juubi by himself?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast