View Poll Results: Do you consider Ayumi as Keima's wife?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 45.99%
  • No

74 54.01%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider Ayumi as Keima's wife?

Poll Do you consider Ayumi as Keima's wife?

In recent Chapters, Ayumi was married to Keima (maybe unofficially).
    I liked the idea of Ayumi being Keima's wife as she was the first heroine of the series.
    Many people still hate the idea of Ayumi being Keima's wife.
    So do you acknowledge Ayumi being Keima's wife?
    Last edited by jeetu1527; 05-09-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Fvcks given in 2014 = 0. mangakid95's Avatar

Ayumi's not his wife, because that position is reserved for Chihiro...

A Hidden Hikikomori

There's no such thing as an unofficial wife! It's like being pregnant, or dead, there is no middle ground. All she did was wear a wedding gown. They didn't take vows. It didn't happen in a church! (Which is what Keima said was an absolute necessity.)

And Chihiro was shown wearing the wedding gown before Ayumi was, back in Chapter 116.5, so that was what got people started on the idea of Keima actually getting married someday.

Look at how strongly Keima reacted when Diana said he belonged to Tenri, he said, "All we did was pretend!"

And what he did with Ayumi was exactly what Chihiro warned her he would do: he conquered her using game routines. So that was pretense, too.

I don't know if he loves Chihiro at this point, but she is the only one who knocked him down completely and she is the only one he cried for.

Since the action has focused on Keima ever since the end of the goddess arc, we haven't really seen how Ayumi feels about being his wife, someday. She may not be looking forward to it.

For The Oath Sworn Through Courage And Love! genesic123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeetu1527 View Post
    In recent Chapters, Ayumi was married to Keima (maybe unofficially).
    I liked the idea of Ayumi being Keima's wife as she was the first heroine of the series.
    Many people still hate the idea of Ayumi being Keima's wife.
    So do you acknowledge Ayumi being Keima's wife?

No(she said she did it for the goddesses),but i will give credit to Ayumi where its due.

Unlike Chihiro who was a victim of keima tatics,Ayumi was the one who was truly able to put keima in his place by forcing the marriage route on her.She forced the "God of Conquest" to conquer her on her own terms.Forcing keima out of dating sim tatics.

What could have been an uninteresting character,had been given depth, even keeping in line with her "straightforward personality".

Hey, even Yui wants Keima as a husband,we'll just have to see.
    Last edited by genesic123; 05-10-2013 at 01:42 AM.
    Vintage...Did you forget?....Victory goes to....THOSE WITH LOVE!

''I have an ideal!an ideal that will pierce through reality!''

Preventer-Class MA Pilot ZeonTwoSix's Avatar
    CelPrev Skunkworks Flagship, Peacemillion-Class MS Carrier 'Queen Relena II'

There's quite some ambiguity about the question.

Remember during the early parts of Ayumi's actual reconquest at the rooftop, he did call her as "his first and final heroine", before pulling out a wedding dress out of nowhere. Then again, since Chihiro and Haqua were helping her at that time, AND the fact that it was a very crucial moment in the goddess arc thanks to Vintage mobilizing their supposed master plan, I'd say such was all "according to plan..."

So basically, Ayumi did not get married for real; although it did turn out the way Keima expected - that by "conquering" her through a spectacular display, he woke up Mercury... right before the latter dozed off again...
    Core Drills are Green... Skies are Blue...
    Believe in the Me who believes in You...

I personally wouldn't consider Ayumi as Keima's wife, because in the end that's the conquest to bring Mercury out. The only reason that the marriage was brought up is it was a flag Ayumi raised ("Marry me"). Keima had to choice but to follow her route and plan accordingly.

Besides, Keima himself said he didn't love Ayumi, but instead, adore her. So on an emotional level, it's still not a marriage, at least to the extent of "True Ending". Marriage, from my perspective, should come from 2 people, instead of Ayumi's one-sided decision.

(I see her decision as being irrational, because it seems like Ayumi was trying to test Keima for his feelings instead of truly love him to an extent of marriage (I still say she loves him, mind you). When being asked by Chihiro, she said "I really have no idea if this really was for the best". She was frantic about their emotions).

However, if we are to consider her "love point", it might be already high enough to say she's literally married to him, regardless of those emotions coming from herself or from Keima's conquests. But ultimately, there is no concrete events between the two of them to say they are married as the term truly suggests, and "love point" doesn't necessarily mean love.
    "An imperfect reality, a perfect game." - Keima Katsuragi

Higher Existence Syed Imagine Breaker's Avatar

NO this is Harem manga if you get what i mean nuff said..........

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
    Ayumi's not his wife, because that position is reserved for Chihiro...
    May i ask what anime the gif file that has a caption that says I LOVE YOU? Please reply ))

To be really really honest, I don't even see Ayumi as a very important character here... she's just a normal (okay maybe not so normal) girl who is made part of this ridiculous harem. I'll take Elsie over her any day ^^ and even Tenri, and Chihiro probably.

It's definitely unofficial, you don't just be all like: "omg marry me" "ok" and Keima is like, what, 17? It would make sense for Chihiro to end up with Keima, and that is probably what the mangaka will do, but I really think that that would be far too cliche, as not everything has a happy ending and people in real life go through so much and gets left there to dry. So anyway what I meant is that Ayumi has little chance to end up with Keima by the end of the series, if it's against Chihiro. *waves gif of cute keimaxelsie moment* *okay maybe not*
    Last edited by Meowx; 06-16-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jskitz View Post
    May i ask what anime the gif file that has a caption that says I LOVE YOU? Please reply ))
    If your'e talking bout the girl chasing the guy, its "Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast