Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you think she will be killed or not?

One of The Followers kagetsuki23's Avatar

Default do you think she will be killed or not?

i speak of her http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker...es/c092/2.html like we all know the one responsible of the dead of the elder jeong is her.

so the question is who will punish her for her sin, and if she is punish. she will be killed or just beated.

i think the one who will punish her can be shihoon , jinie or sera

but i see well jinie take care of her because she have already lost against her.

but the true question is will she be killed or not!!

sad she's hot but she a bitch so she deserve to die.

sad she's hot but she a bitch so she deserve to die.
    nice logic here pal !

Not too sure, it could be anyone depending on how the authors plays the story out.

I can't see sera fighting her. Sera is too much of a supportive character; shes too well blended into the background to get in a main event fight like that at this point, in my opinion. Shes just a key support character.

Looking at the latest chapter i think shi-woon would destroy her if he fights her. But i just cant see them fighting.

If things play out how i think they might and she has to fight someone, then i think jinie will most likely be the one to fight her. Or she might get taken down by her own allies for failing in completing a task or something of that sort.......maybe.

Personally, i agree that she is a bitch, but i don't want her too die, she's just too hot and i like her character in the story. i find asshole type characters too be interesting in stories. But as for the breaker series, jinie is my favourite character and what made me read the manhwa in the first place.

NOOOO!!!! She's a bitch but she's TOO HOT AND SMEXY to die!!!

But seriously though, I'd love to see a catfight between her and Sera. Though, Maybe it'll be Jinnie who will be fighting her but I feel like Jinnie can't match up to her so I'm thinking of Sera.

Level One Otaku

She might but I doubt it.

One of The Followers schlackvuck's Avatar

Just use logic to know who kill who. Sera kill her? No. Why? Cause sera don't give a single flying mushroom of doom about this girl. Elder jun died, so a sunwoo will avenge he's death.

Manga logic (kinda lame but well it's a fact) is like chivalery: guy's can't hit girls. When a guy fight a girl he's every time a weak guy who got one shoted or just hit her once then let her go, so a girl will probably fight that girl.
    In other hand now she's a murderer and shioon, if going BOT, is seen as a beast so here they'll could fight.

Now here's my conclusion:
    -Catfight jinnie/whipe girl, no casuality, probably fanservice with cloth riped.
    -Revenge of shioon, BOT used, death of whipe girl bones crushed one after another by a berserker shioon in a single chapter of full and honest gore (i really hope for it <3 <3 <3 <3).
    This message is a Schlackvuck Afflaganazwattle fon Glukkeplonkensteinziertenbergger (friends call me gerald or "hey you there... yes you!") copyright. Please, send 2 mustache shaped waffles for any quote

Justin bieber, reason n°1 of BoT in the world

Or she might join them only to save her hide.

After all she witnessed the person they are trying to kill (Shioon) have trouble against their strongest fighter(Ryu dude). If Shioon comes back undamaged she will be like wtf he healed in two days and realized they made monster into an enemy.

I consider this highly unlikely but the author has gone to great lengths to show Shioon doesn't like killing people.
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; 05-10-2013 at 04:41 PM.

One of The Followers

I disagree , the author doesn't kill off much, but I think he might kill off Seira,there are plenty of people and considering shi-woons newest power I think the anger and grief would elevate him to a point where he would demolish even all of these grandpas .
    Last edited by Tervvo; 05-11-2013 at 03:32 AM.

Do people really care whether she's hot when thinking about her dying? I couldn't give a shit about that, I'm only interested in the story moving forward and being as awesome as it has been so far. It's either going to be Ji-Gun Yoo Smiling Sword or Jinie to take her out, and if she dies I think it will either be from one of her own or by accident, like falling off a building during a fight or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by schlackvuck View Post
    Manga logic (kinda lame but well it's a fact) is like chivalery: guy's can't hit girls. When a guy fight a girl he's every time a weak guy who got one shoted or just hit her once then let her go, so a girl will probably fight that girl.
    You forget the fact that Ji-Gun has already thought her so I doubt the manhwaga cares about his characters hitting girls as long as they're strong, but the only thing I agree is that Shi-woon wouldn't fight her normally (unless as you said in BOT)
    Last edited by shnumber7; 05-17-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_sniper View Post
    nice logic here pal !

XD I agree with yah, pretty nice logic... But Shes so pretty that my heart will break if she dies :/ (not really) But the real reason is i find her interesting i hope her personality develops like "that dude who has a sword" dang it i forgot his name first an enemy now an ally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast