Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guaging Luffy power(Z movie + manga)

Has a Few Faves

Default Guaging Luffy power(Z movie + manga)

Hi

In the fight of Z and luffy, Luffy ended up winning due to Z saying he is old (stamina issue?).

As Z was the Sensei of the admirals and some marine's vices. Assuming Z<admiral due to old age, what is luffy's combat abilities against admiral, assuming admiral is 100%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wishyq View Post
    Hi

In the fight of Z and luffy, Luffy ended up winning due to Z saying he is old (stamina issue?).

As Z was the Sensei of the admirals and some marine's vices. Assuming Z<admiral due to old age, what is luffy's combat abilities against admiral, assuming admiral is 100%
    Nah, that fight, the whole movie was filler, there is no way Luffy can win against Z or Shiki in his current level.... Else Luffy already should be able to go toe to toe with Admiral
    Last edited by seexy; 05-07-2013 at 03:57 PM.

For me luffy in the movie when luffy fought Z luffy didnt used his other powerful skills against Z like the 3rd gear with a haki on it like the one luffy used in FI. And also the technique where luffy can make fire in his hand he didnt used it i wounder why.

I'm getting Laxus'd up!

Luffy defeated a former Admiral and one of the probably biggest authorities in the NW, he should be Admiral level with that and would stomp DD

I'm Immortal...What Now!!!! zpatnoe's Avatar

Luffy should be able to go toe to toe with an admiral. How could he become pirate king if he couldn't. And in the movie, Luffy used red hawk to break Z's robot arm, he just didn't name his attack. But yeah, luffy and Z's final fight was just a Haki infused slug-fest.

Hi

luffy lost that fight he was the first to fall i don't know why you people think he won

Luffy is going to SOLO DD :/ Come at me. DivineVodka's Avatar

Hi

The movie nerfed Luffy.... we all know he should had been dodging a lot of those attacks especially Z shooting.. Luffy dodged a explosion at point blank and was completely fine and in the movie he's constantly getting wrecked... the only time we see him using COO was gauging Z's strength and when he woke up ( along with Zoro and Sanji) and when he was dodging the cannon balls.... He didn't use redhawk, nor elephant gun... Z was old which is fine but Luffy should had a much better showing in that movie...

I don't think that movie showed us even half of what he can do considering most of his attacks post ts was not in there.

Quote Originally Posted by kingluffy1 View Post
    luffy lost that fight he was the first to fall i don't know why you people think he won
    It looks more like a draw but Z fell on his back and Luffy to his knees he later got up a second after and go for his hat... He won :/ Which is why Z acknowledge him...
    Last edited by DivineVodka; 05-07-2013 at 08:49 PM.

The movie is non canon
    Luffy was able to beat Z fair and sqare and yet at the beginning of the movie Z was able to fight evenly with Kizaru = Mindblown

Luffy is going to SOLO DD :/ Come at me. DivineVodka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shichibukai_Law View Post
    The movie is non canon
    Luffy was able to beat Z fair and sqare and yet at the beginning of the movie Z was able to fight evenly with Kizaru = Mindblown
    Because Z isn't Admiral level at his old age mind double blown ~~ wossh~~

Quote Originally Posted by DivineVodka View Post
    The movie nerfed Luffy.... we all know he should had been dodging a lot of those attacks especially Z shooting.. Luffy dodged a explosion at point blank and was completely fine and in the movie he's constantly getting wrecked... the only time we see him using COO was gauging Z's strength and when he woke up ( along with Zoro and Sanji) and when he was dodging the cannon balls.... He didn't use redhawk, nor elephant gun... Z was old which is fine but Luffy should had a much better showing in that movie...

I don't think that movie showed us even half of what he can do considering most of his attacks post ts was not in there.

It looks more like a draw but Z fell on his back and Luffy to his knees he later got up a second after and go for his hat... He won :/ Which is why Z acknowledge him...
    fair enough but that same arguement can be made by saying Z got up and fiught an whole marine army he won :/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast