Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shinichi Kudo/Conan Vs. Kaito Kid

Legion Commander in Chief zLX18's Avatar

Talking Shinichi Kudo/Conan Vs. Kaito Kid

.hello minna!
    .i really love shinichi and kaito, they have some similarities and they're rivals.....so, i want to see/read more about them...i'd like to see moooooore breathtaking showdown(s) between these two.......who do you think will win?? ( or your opinions 'bout shinichi and kaito)

.what do you think guyz??
    "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."

"Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care!"
    - Hikigaya Hachiman
    "I'll treat you the way you treat me!" -zLX18

Well... It depends on the 'battlefield' Kaito is master thief with many faces, voices some of his skills surpass Shinichi by alot while Shinichi is only a bit smarter than Kaito but with insane amounts of knowledge from reading thousands of books and his fathers cases, helping police, knows basically everything except for the things he's not interested about

Kaito even knocked Conan out, and Conan basically got his revenge on that but still Kaito seems to be always a bit ahead because remember-
    03:40 on this vid

N3wb

Yes, I think Kaito Kid is kind of better than Shinichi but I still like him the most.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kei1 View Post
    Well... It depends on the 'battlefield' Kaito is master thief with many faces, voices some of his skills surpass Shinichi by alot while Shinichi is only a bit smarter than Kaito but with insane amounts of knowledge from reading thousands of books and his fathers cases, helping police, knows basically everything except for the things he's not interested about

Kaito even knocked Conan out, and Conan basically got his revenge on that but still Kaito seems to be always a bit ahead because remember-
    03:40 on this vid

.yeah...i agree..kaito is a japanese version of Lupin (am i correct?)...he's very wise and he has so many tactics...he's awesome!....shinichi is smart and he's deductions are amazing!..that's why its hard to identify who'll gonna win between these two cool guys.....haaay....their showdowns/fights really excites me.... ^3^

- Hikigaya Hachiman

Quote Originally Posted by zLX18 View Post
    .yeah...i agree..kaito is a japanese version of Lupin (am i correct?)...he's very wise and he has so many tactics...he's awesome!....shinichi is smart and he's deductions are amazing!..that's why its hard to identify who'll gonna win between these two cool guys.....haaay....their showdowns/fights really excites me.... ^3^
    Yeah it's even mentioned in the manga that one of the nicknames for him are Modern Day Arsene Lupin

Quote Originally Posted by kei1 View Post
    Yeah it's even mentioned in the manga that one of the nicknames for him are Modern Day Arsene Lupin

.oh yeah!..and i heard & watch it also on anime...would it be more interesting if he has a sidekicks or something like in Lupin movies/shows, perhaps 2 beautiful sexy ladies?!.......hahaha....

- Hikigaya Hachiman

My bet is on Kudou he just need to throw fish to Kid and Kid will become out of his self

Quote Originally Posted by koslo11 View Post
    My bet is on Kudou he just need to throw fish to Kid and Kid will become out of his self
    .oh?.....hehehe..do you think he'll beat kaito kid with that kind of act/trick???...if that happen then its lame!!... hehehe..

- Hikigaya Hachiman

I don't want either of them to win!!! I love watching Shinichi/Conan fight with Kid, and I never want it to stop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbal7061 View Post
    I don't want either of them to win!!! I love watching Shinichi/Conan fight with Kid, and I never want it to stop!!!
    Agree with you. They're forever rival. Win or not doesn't matter as long as they can stand on the same stage and fight over and over and over again.

I think Kid is so much more cool than Shinichi. With his playful smile and all. But he'll become unbelievable cool if there's Shinichi around him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast