Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime or Manga?? Which is better for Nisekoi

N3wb

Question Anime or Manga?? Which is better for Nisekoi

What do you think if Nisekoi would be better to be an anime instead of manga?..
    ...Would that spoil the story or how you follow up with it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardarth View Post
    What do you think if Nisekoi would be better to be an anime instead of manga?..
    ...Would that spoil the story or how you follow up with it or not?
    Are you serious? If they made an anime version of Nisekoi it would be like Hayate no Gotokou, looks like harem romance but it isnt.

The Nisekoi manga will always be better in my view. No matter how epic the anime would become, the manga will be better, why? cuz the author's drawing style is freaking awesome! Haha. Even To-Love-ru, I enjoyed the anime, but it didn't come close to the manga because of my favorite artist's drawing style Kentaro Yabuki-sama. *Ahem* I got a bit over excited there. Just like most adaptions, the original is always better, in the end, its just an adaption. Unless the original was a pile of sh*t and the anime simply took the plot and made a better story, then that'd probably make the adaption better than the original, but if the original was already epic, then the adaption has no other choice but to simply copy-paste the story(if not, then fans will flame. I'll take this opportunity to point out Little Busters' anime adaption that disappointed me because it didn't follow the VN faithfully). In this case, only change what was flawed, if none, copy paste. Nisekoi was a very good read, if they change anything major, then I'd flame.

Don't click this......Join Key (Co.) Fans

Banned

I also prefer the original release if it was good, but i also support the animes of my fav shows because i do enjoy anime sometimes when i cant bother with black and white, besides dont want the industry to collapse ending all anime because of lack of views

N3wb

It would be nice for it to have its own anime, because in anime everything becomes a bit more realistic since it has color and actual motion. But, I get worried because sometimes when a manga is adapted to an anime, the drawing becomes a bit sluggish and some don't even cover up the whole manga. They cut it halfway through the storyline, not finishing where the manga actually stops.

ahhhh anime, more enjoyment since we can feel the action and hear the characters voice (i hope chitoge will have a nice tsundere seiyuu)

just like HenNeko, they really outdone themselves in making the anime and also with the right casts so it makes the anime more better than the manga so i wish Nisekoi will have an anime adaptation

Has a Few Faves

Most of the time, the original source material is always the best edition. Following the logic, Nisekoi started as a manga, so the best form of Nisekoi will be the manga.

I wouldn't mind a Nisekoi anime though.

Well since most of the anime don't follow 100% the plot of a manga(and i hate when that happens)...i think i will stick with the manga.

Manga for sure. I would be nice to see a season or 2 for Nisekoi (may happen since it's popularity is quite high) but manga FTW!

no mercy for the rival... eterny's Avatar

Yes... manga for sure. This is good enough. If it's made into anime. It will simply turn into a super generic harem anime which can make the whole world cry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast