Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious if I should read this

Default Curious if I should read this

Well I read the first few chapters and it was cool, some parts where funny, and I like the characters a lot.... but I'm curious if there's actually a developing plot and not one that just kinda stands still most of the time :/

the Voice of Reason Hidden Detective's Avatar

it's a bit slow at the start, but if you keep at it, you'll definitely find more than you bargain for in this series. After all, HnG didn't get its ranking for nothing. The good parts starts in the later chapters, so just keep going...
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    Look into a mirror before judging others.
    There is always motivations behind harming and killing, but no reason is needed to save or help another.
    You need to give before you receive.

earth,hell or heaven but not together with angel

Yeah because Hayate no gotoku manga is a manga with almost all genre but this manga never think about ranking so the ranking looks like that.

The sly eagle doesn't kill at whim King Zidane's Avatar

You will die of old age if you're fond of quick pacing. If you enjoy the butler and master dynamic, keep reading. I found there to be many pointless chapters. Around chapters 100 and on the story gets really stiff until the plot comes in. So yes, do continue reading.
    Though time only moves one way, we can still relive "those days" in our mind

earth,hell or heaven but not together with devil

And the important is to wait until the main plot so just read and wait for that.

Has a Few Faves

In all honesty, the plot is not fantastic (it is by no means bad, it just takes a long time to develop). However, HnG has a couple of features which make it well worth the read. Firstly it probably has the best cast of lovable characters out of every manga I read and secondly, there are times when the comedy aspect is absolutely hilarious.

I highly, highly recommend this manga.

Yes, there is a main plot, and yes, it's abso-frikkin-lutely brilliant!

And yes, you should read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless angel View Post
    And the important is to wait until the main plot so just read and wait for that.
    Isn't that the same thing we're all doing?

idk a name /// id kaname /// clueless person idkaname's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kinger556 View Post
    Well I read the first few chapters and it was cool, some parts where funny, and I like the characters a lot.... but I'm curious if there's actually a developing plot and not one that just kinda stands still most of the time :/
    If you ask on a Hayate no Gotoku you will mostly get positive answers, but anyway yea we would recommend that you read this, but if you need motivation to keep reading this manga I would recommend you skip to chapter 178 and read the end of the world arc.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

If you do,you're in for a treat.

A Page Flipper

like i would say just read it cause it is fun and have a lot of fan service!?. i just love it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast