Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 3 "L" alliance.. Luffy, Law and Lucci?

Default The 3 (L) alliance.. Luffy, Law and Lucci?

well guys.. I've been thinking about these rumors that Lucci might appear in this arc, so.. if Lucci might happen to appear would he be in..

1. the CP0?
    2. the 3rd alliance of Luffy and Law, (since the 3 "L" alliance sounds interesting?) =) he's been marked as a traitor also by spandine =)
    3. working undercover for himself or for some another person?

-comment your thoughts and please share why.. =)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by skythroy27; 04-27-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skythroy27 View Post
    well guys.. I've been thinking about these rumors that Lucci might appear in this arc, so.. if Lucci might happen to appear would he be in..

1. the CP0?
    2. the 3rd alliance of Luffy and Law, (since the 3 "L" alliance sounds interesting?) =)

Actually, i don't... A similar initial doesn't seem to be reason to form an alliance.

1. the CP0?
    2. the 3rd alliance of Luffy and Law, (since the 3 "L" alliance sounds interesting?) =)

The third one in the Alliance will be X Drake.
    Then i think that even Kid Alliance and Luffy Alliance will join forces together to fall down one of Yonko.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjan View Post
    Then i think that even Kid Alliance and Luffy Alliance will join forces together to fall down one of Yonko.
    -how sure of you that it will be X drake? is it stated in the manga that X drake will join the alliance? so if not. better to remain speculating than making a sure statement. LOL.

A Loyalist To Ranks Cassius D. Clay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arjan View Post
    I don't want to see the two alliances join forces to take down Kaido..............kids alliance should be taking down big mam
    Formerly Abdi qudus

Rightful King of the Andals, Rhoynar and First Men ~Franky~'s Avatar

-how sure of you that it will be X drake? is it stated in the manga that X drake will join the alliance? so if not. better to remain speculating than making a sure statement. LOL.
    X-Drake is already fighting Kaido, so he's a surer possibility than Lucci, but i like your thinking, having Lucci ally with Luffy would be awesome...

Set by .Arma

sure Luffy Law Lucci all start with L. So does Apoo Kid and Hawkins have this too? Well only KAH can join so backwards its HAK all they need is I, so Issho (fujitora) will join kids alliance to make HAKI Hawkins Apoo Kid Issho

GFX Enthusiast

2. the 3rd alliance of Luffy and Law, (since the 3 "L" alliance sounds interesting?) =) he's been marked as a traitor also by spandine =)
    really unreasonable idea
    even he's labeled as a traitor by spandam, he still has his sense of justice, just like Kuzan does, maybe we could called it "allies in justice". and no, who wants to be allied with someone who had been put you near the death itself?
    Last edited by Doxees; 04-27-2013 at 03:37 PM.

if that were to happen that would be a very powerful alliance. Think of the combos lucci and luffy could do. I wish lucci would join but thats a stretch because what does lucci have with the yonkos.

Advance Knowlege In Otakuism mybestkiller's Avatar

Lucci have nothing to do with the Yonko, I dont really see the point, unless his past got destroyed by one of them, I dont see why Lucci should team up with Law and Luffy.
    [url]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast