Thread: Is this worth reading?

Post Is this worth reading?

Is this manga worth reading? I got curious 'cuz it ranked 14th in mangfox . To be honest i tried reading it and reached the part when he got in the tennis things and so on....I found it boring. Sorry for being rude but i hope you guys could tell me if it's good

If you're a fan of drama/romance then u should totally keep reading it because it's gonna turn out really interesting... Best manga of this kind, since a long time ago. "Still crying of happiness from reading the last chapter!".
    Last edited by ErAz0S; 04-24-2013 at 11:54 PM.

for me its worth reading... but if you ask if it is great then i will say that its just good for me.... i just finished this and i got boring in...
    spoiler*
    i got bored in the point where it is all about breaking up and breakin up again and breakin up again....

Has a Few Faves

Well, I also say that you should give it a try. Honestly, I can only speak from my personal experience with this series. I didn't love or hate it overall, but like the poster above said, I did find myself becoming annoyed with the constant back and forth. Some of the side characters were actually more interesting, and it does tend to drag on at times...but I honestly couldn't stop reading it. The best advice that I can give you is that if you can manage to find the original oneshot, I can almost guarantee that you'll like it much better. I know I did.
    Last edited by nyokosenpai; 05-07-2013 at 04:40 PM.

I have a question, I have read like hundreds of mangas and I really want to ask this, are yutaka's really that attractive?? I mean when the hero sees the heroine wearing that he gets all nervous and such etc etc

A Web Comic Artist 16 Sept 2010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwoon View Post
    I have a question, I have read like hundreds of mangas and I really want to ask this, are yutaka's really that attractive?? I mean when the hero sees the heroine wearing that he gets all nervous and such etc etc
    I am a guy, and I find yukata and kimono to be pretty, well I wouldn't go arond blushing when the girl I liked wears them though, but it is said that Girls who wear yukata wear nothing underneath *smirk*. Someday in the future I'll be going to Japan to bring back a few set of yukata and kimono of my choice XD That's one of my dreams

On topic, well I surf around the forum quite often long time ago, but never bring myself to start reading this, not now, and never will, because I've seen some spoiler myself. Well to be honest if you dig cliche shounen romance with all the melodramas, this is one for you, but as for me, I prefer to read something different
    Last edited by 16 Sept 2010; 05-19-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Read the first chapter and decide that yourself, everyone's perceptions, likes, etc. are different.

CLOSED.