Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What surprised or shocked you the most?

Has a Few Faves

Default What surprised or shocked you the most?

Hello everyone..just wanna ask you guys what surprised or shocked you the most in the series?.It can be a plot twist,incident,battle strategy you never have imagined or anything that after knowing it really hits and amazed you and you can just say woooowwwwwwwwww for a praise!

As for me it was when the real madara shows off. After believing that tobi is madara and guessing who would be on that coffin with so many debates and it was shown to be him I thought that twist was one of the greatest moves by Kishimoto in the narutoworld..it makes me an avid fan of naruto even moreeee...still there were many surprises and some shocking events but this one for me is the best.

What about u guys?..Kindly share ur best thoughts...Arigato!

Has a Few Faves

well i don't know if you already knew whose the real killer of rin..u know what guyz it was white setzu who killed rin, he managed to disguised as kakashi and stab rin right before the eyes of obito...if you can recall madara wanted badly to ally with obito after knowing his ability wel be of much help for his future plan against the shinobi world and to where he can entrust his eyes for his resurection when the time comes. But madara was disappointed for he couldnt seek the trust & sympathy of obito after telling his cause and idealism. Thats the reason why madara ordered white setzu to do the killing right before obito in order the latter to hold a grudge & hate towards shinobi. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gerryx84 View Post
    well i don't know if you already knew whose the real killer of rin..u know what guyz it was white setzu who killed rin, he managed to disguised as kakashi and stab rin right before the eyes of obito...if you can recall madara wanted badly to ally with obito after knowing his ability wel be of much help for his future plan against the shinobi world and to where he can entrust his eyes for his resurection when the time comes. But madara was disappointed for he couldnt seek the trust & sympathy of obito after telling his cause and idealism. Thats the reason why madara ordered white setzu to do the killing right before obito in order the latter to hold a grudge & hate towards shinobi. ^^
    Actually, Kakashi awoken MS that day when he stabbed her, so it seems impossible that it was white zetsu right ?

What shocked me the most ? Mmmmh it would be Sasuke’s last change of heart.*I thought the whole chapter was too nice, everything was too perfect.
    Last edited by Gloorian; 04-22-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Has a Few Faves

its not that shocking about sasuke i already have a feeling that at the end of the time his allegiance is still at righteous side.

for me is the revival of the four great hokages.. i thought that naruto will be the one who will fight face to face down the line against obito, madara and the 10th tailed monster. I was not expecting that the former four will be part of the new history, i thought it was all about naruto and friends. ^^

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Gloorian View Post
    Actually, Kakashi awoken MS that day when he stabbed her, so it seems impossible that it was white zetsu right ?

What shocked me the most ? Mmmmh it would be Sasuke’s last change of heart.*I thought the whole chapter was too nice, everything was too perfect.
    yeah both their eyes were awakened so it must be the real kakashi not zetsu...and yes it was still shocking though..i never thought it will be kakashi doing the job of rin's death...maybe because of a mission or any damn reason...

Tobi being Obito. It wasn't that by itself but I didn't really browse any forums at the time and still knew how big this topic was. So, reading theories here and there, I started to expect something amazing thinking the similar names was just Kishi trying to throw us off. But alas, it was Obito and then his reason made it even more disappointing. Guess it my fault for not thinking too much about how Deidara's arm was retrieved or Kamui or Kakashi Gaiden...or Tobi's hair...

Totally abandonned

All that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

Not really "Shocked" nor "Surprised", but I'd say when we learnt that Tobi = Obito. I had a good laugh back then.
    Set by Mink, sharing with little sis' <3

-----------------------------

Madara showing off as edo tensei, haivng rinnegan and mokuton and making that meteor fall down.

Made by the Best GFXer [Shadow]

I'm not an ass who uses their sig to spite peoples' beliefs, religious or not. If you aren't post this in your sig.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by gerryx84 View Post
    its not that shocking about sasuke i already have a feeling that at the end of the time his allegiance is still at righteous side.

for me is the revival of the four great hokages.. i thought that naruto will be the one who will fight face to face down the line against obito, madara and the 10th tailed monster. I was not expecting that the former four will be part of the new history, i thought it was all about naruto and friends. ^^
    Yeah i rate this an A shocking blow!

Although it was the most predicted moment in the Naruto history, I'd have to say the most shocking part for me was the teaming up Kurama and Naruto. Not the part when he played tug of war but the actual moment leading up to the releasing of Kurama from the cage and the transformation naruto had... The moment he broke the seal and the flashbacks started i can feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy, it was so freaking epic on an astrological proportion, then he said, "Kurama,your no longer a monster fox, but a comrad of the Leaf Village" i teard up... Kurama looks at him in shock as if he can feel it to, then BAM!! the gate was open and S*** started to get real....IT WAS SOOOOOO F***IN EPIC!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast