Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why can't madara use amaterasu?How could have the war went if he can use it?

Has a Few Faves

Default Why can't madara use amaterasu?How could have the war went if he can use it?

Well we never saw madara did amaterasu..before when he finally appeared i thought he can do amaterasu as goddamn senior of the uchiha clan..he must have unveiled all the secret of uchiha eyes until rinnegan yet he can't do amaterasu...when he had susanoo i asked when he will bring amaterasu to the table?..but he never showed it and with the things going on it appears that he can't do it. And if he can't do it does it mean he doesn't have knowledge of generating black fire?..whereas itachi and tobi know about it!?!..so he must have knowledge about it.And if he knows about it why can't he do it of such power level?...this just shows itachi's brilliance of giving birth to amaterasu.
    Also if it happens that he can use amaterasu which must have been really possible only that kishi did not grant it, what impact do you think will it have in this war? For me I think this war would have been over now with madara's victory or if not many important characters and some kages are dead already..wanna know your thoughts guys!?..thank you!
    Last edited by johnrhex; 04-21-2013 at 07:00 PM.

it is possible that each set of eyes have there own unique jutsu. It might not seem like this given sasuke using itachi's jutsus. But it is possible that sasuke is only able to use them cause itachi implanted tsukuyomi and amaterasu into sasuke. This is a theory, but by looking at obito and madara it is not to far fetched, which means sasuke should have 2 jutsu we don't know about yet.

The fact that both Sasuke and Itachi can use Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi is because they're brother - That is why MS of the borthes can be fused to EMS - theeir eyes are same sort.
    In same way, we can see that Shisui and Obito have different dojutsu (Kotoamatsukami and Kamui). We have never seen Obito use Susanoo, Tsukuyomi and Ameterasu. However it may be indicate that Madara can use Tsukuyomi, but didn't make use of it untill the Moon Eye plan. In short, it's my statement, that it's depending on your bloodline which dojutsu, you would get - one dojutsu for each eye (Kotoamatsukami, Kamui, Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu) and maybe Susanoo for use both eye.

The fact that both Sasuke and Itachi can use Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi is because they're brother - That is why MS of the borthes can be fused to EMS - theeir eyes are same sort.
    In same way, we can see that Shisui and Obito have different dojutsu (Kotoamatsukami and Kamui). We have never seen Obito use Susanoo, Tsukuyomi and Ameterasu. However it may be indicate that Madara can use Tsukuyomi, but didn't make use of it untill the Moon Eye plan. In short, it's my statement, that it's depending on your bloodline which dojutsu, you would get - one dojutsu for each eye (Kotoamatsukami, Kamui, Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu) and maybe Susanoo for use both eye.

there are still a lot of things that madara has not used yet

Has a Few Faves Koto-Amatsukami's Avatar

Well, Madara obviously can't use amaterasu because each pair of sharingan is unique in itself and gives different abilities to different users.It might be the case that when two uchiha are brothers their abilities are similar.Having said that It doesn't seem that even Tobi has the ability of amaterasu. To the best of my knowledge, I am guessing that sharingan gives 2 types of abilities to the wielder,one physical and other being metaphysical based.We can take the case of Tobi itself Kamui as such which kakashi uses is more of a physical ablilty and that which Tobi uses seems to be metaphysical.Similarly in the case of Itachi and Sasuke Amaterasu being Physical and Tsukuyomi being metaphysical. Susanoo is the third ability born from the other two abilities as Itachi once explained when fighting with Sasuke, I am guessing that not every uchiha is blessed with susanoo or they might be but may not be able to perfect it. Also we have noticed that Susanoo of each wielder is quite different sasuke's uses a bow, while Itachi's uses yagatama mirror and totsuka blade and seeing madara's susanoo it even move and it has 4 hands and swords.

We already know that each eyes holds a jutsu and sasono'o is held in both eyes, this was all stated by itachi, but rather they use the same jutsu or not we cant prove at this point. The only things we have to go on are
    itachi - Tsukuyomi Left. Amaterasu Right.
    Obito - Kamui-ranged left. Kamui-melee Right.
    Madara - ? Left. ? Right.
    Izuna - ? Left. ? Right.
    Sasuke - Cant say for sure if sasuke has the same powers as itachi or was just given itachi's powers. Any comments on this 1 way or the other are mere speculation at this point.

A Page Flipper

madara is being overpowered imo... sure he used to be the best uchiha and stuff but he is just to good, all that godlike stuff and killing 5 kages like they're genins or something. in all the images of u seeing him and hashi fight, he only uses that guitar-ish thing on his back and a scythe and hashi uses a sword or kunai or i don't even remember it, but compared to a full susanoo or freaking meteors those are a kids toy

Don't lose your way. Thunderboy123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheAssassin67 View Post
    madara is being overpowered imo... sure he used to be the best uchiha and stuff but he is just to good, all that godlike stuff and killing 5 kages like they're genins or something. in all the images of u seeing him and hashi fight, he only uses that guitar-ish thing on his back and a scythe and hashi uses a sword or kunai or i don't even remember it, but compared to a full susanoo or freaking meteors those are a kids toy
    madara did use ps in there fight he just wrapped it around the nine tails remember that the nine tails was allot bigger then
    here u see him stabilizing susanoo like he did with the kages

and here you can compare ps with the one thats wrapped around the nine tails
    and as you can see in that pic he still thinks hashirama can stop him
    Last edited by Thunderboy123; 04-21-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Actually, even though I agree he might not be able to use it, just remember that Madara has used very few techniques.*If you were at his place, I doubt you’d have the opportunity to use everything.*Right now, he focused on using mokuton because it was fun for him, fighting with his life enemy’s weapon. But he didn’t use many rinnegan techs (only Bansho tenin for the meteor and Preta path).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast