Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Elsie's Sister Discussion Thread

Default Official Elsie's Sister Discussion Thread

apart from the beginning, where Elsea mentioned she had a sister i dont think she has been mentioned once since then. Wonder if the author forgot about her?

I Don't Think the author has forgot I think it may be leading up to a bigger plot point later on, such as Dokuro Skull is her Sister or the leader of Vintage is her sister, it just seems like too big a plot device to miss out on.

The 5FA Public Relations

BINGO ! The thread/topic I was waiting looking forward to all these times ! LUCKY ME

Quote Originally Posted by Neoyojimbo1 View Post
    I Don't Think the author has forgot I think it may be leading up to a bigger plot point later on, such as Dokuro Skull is her Sister or the leader of Vintage is her sister, it just seems like too big a plot device to miss out on.

HOHO I agree.. And for some reason I really feel it's Nikaido

I mean.. look at them

Also..http://mangafox.me/manga/the_world_g...19/c188/9.html

ELSIE'S SISTER ?! WATASHI KININARIMASU !
    Last edited by gabbeh; 04-21-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Ohhh Nikaido! that is interesting although I think it might be that the link is more a reference to the fact she knows about the new devils or is an undercover new devil rather than Elsie's sister only because Elsie has been her student for quite a while now and sheshould be able to pick up on who her sister is but...then again this is Elsie Lol.
    *Also I just realized that she also has a collar around her neck so she may be a partner!
    Last edited by Neoyojimbo1; 04-21-2013 at 07:41 AM.
    "Stuff is Stuff, It can lead to other Stuff but it will always be Stuff!" - Words of Wisdom on the Topic of Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Neoyojimbo1 View Post
    Ohhh Nikaido! that is interesting although I think it might be that the link is more a reference to the fact she knows about the new devils or is an undercover new devil rather than Elsie's sister only because Elsie has been her student for quite a while now and sheshould be able to pick up on who her sister is but...then again this is Elsie Lol.
    *Also I just realized that she also has a collar around her neck so she may be a partner!
    and I think the partner of Nikaido is the girl who makes a robot out of food and some stuffs. That cute one who always kisses Keima

Nikaido isn't a demon. Her partner Akari is though.

The 5FA Public Relations

GOD ONLY KNOWS

Elsie's sister would be a great twist to this story making it more longer and adding more fun :P :P

For The Oath Sworn Through Courage And Love! genesic123's Avatar

Elsie's sister could be from Satyr.....(insert evil laugh here)
    Last edited by genesic123; 04-21-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    The Chihiro ship is the worst ship in the history of anime and manga.

No other manga has stooped so low to undermine every single plot point and character development just for the sake of an otp.

A Page Flipper

Yeah, Elsie said that she was gone during her mission, by means gone it's, means went MIA and probably had a high chance being alive.

Also I wont be even surprised if Elsie's elder sister is the leader of the notorious Vintage or maybe Satyr.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast