Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke and Karin

N3wb

Default Sasuke and Karin

Do you think Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Karin will be together and end up getting married then bringing back the
    Uchiha Clan but What if its a Child With the powers of a Uchiha and the same amount of chakra as a uzumaki will
    It be Power Full

For some odd reason I'm okay with Sasuke x Karin. I hate SasuSaku but SasuKarin I'm okay with. I'm not into to manga romance nor am I a fan of the Naruto and Sakura either. Guess I don't want Sakura to be happy. I'm a horrible person....O_O
    The WOLF

In vicious packs these creatures roam From their mouths secrete forth spit and foam.

Their black eyes glitter as they hunt thier prey.
    After a night of thier killing sport they seek a warm place to lay.

The forenoon is burn-faced and wandering
    And I am the death of the moon

Below my countenance the bell of the night has broken
    And I am the new divine wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSasukeUchiha View Post
    Do you think Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Karin will be together and end up getting married then bringing back the
    Uchiha Clan but What if its a Child With the powers of a Uchiha and the same amount of chakra as a uzumaki will
    It be Power Full
    No dear that is impossible since the start.
    Karin is fangirl of Sasuke, I think that she even don't love him serious, just some obssessed thing.
    Sasuke dont like her, dont love her and she is not a important person to him.
    Did you see last chapter? if existed something btw them (even some type of friendship) he wouldn't just say "Sorry, Karin".
    But that doesnt matter, Sasuke+Karin never exists and she is a comedy relief character.
    :

Banned

It be Power Full

._. .....
    Sasuke and Karin pairing dont exist. Karin is obessessed with him and he don't liker her.
    Like @dcss453 said his apolgize to her werent emoticional. But since the start that theis pairing never exist.

I really didn't know that people ship this pair =''=

Goldfish-hime, first of her name Nagisa-chan's Avatar

This pairing stands zero chances to become canon. If Sasuke ends up with someone that will be Sakura.
    Why? Because while both Karin and Sakura have feelings for Ssuke, Sakura is also a main character and Sasusaku the most popular het pairing.
    But of course, there is always the possibility for Sasuke to end up alone..

Sasuke Worshipper BlooDySparTan's Avatar

Probably the most logical because narusaku or whatever will be useless. Kid born from an uchiha AND uzumaki will probably be the closest to the so6p, soo .. yes.
    More hate! As long as I can like him in peace, go on!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Banned

Do you think Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Karin will be together
    There's absolutely no chance. Karin is just Kishimoto's tool to show how mature Sakura has become.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlooDySparTan View Post
    Probably the most logical because narusaku or whatever will be useless. Kid born from an uchiha AND uzumaki will probably be the closest to the so6p, soo .. yes.
    Sasuke with Karin? 0% chances to happen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rip LunarBird CLH View Post
    There's absolutely no chance. Karin is just Kishimoto's tool to show how mature Sakura has become.
    Agree.

<0% to happen

UEFA, KILLING FOOTBALL IS THEIR SPECIALITY TomPen94's Avatar
    PORTUGAL (DO NOT COME HERE IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LET YOU BE SUCCESSFUL AT FOOTBALL)

First we have a thread with a guy saying Sasuke is bluffing, and now we have a thread of this?

Sometimes I wonder how I can still believe in the Naruto fandom...
    Last edited by TomPen94; 04-16-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast