Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you first read this, what were your first impressions?

A Page Flipper

Default When you first read this, what were your first impressions?

Lol at first i thought yuzuki had orange hair,
    i still can't get over the fact that her hair is purple

Has a Few Faves Dakara_Subarashi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mr2wii View Post
    Lol at first i thought yuzuki had orange hair,
    i still can't get over the fact that her hair is purple
    I have the exact Same thing. Everytime I read the manga I think Haruto is blonde and Yuzuki with dark red hair.

I think it has an interesting story because it involves alot of people but still focusses on Yuzuki and Haruto.
    The whole Haruto and Kanzaki started to get a little annoying at a certain point but I got over it when the story progressed.
    Last edited by Dakara_Subarashi; 04-11-2013 at 09:29 AM.

A Page Flipper

I really don't get the hair colors either... A simple black or blonde or brunette would be fine since the manga is grounded but I guess you can get away with different hair color...

First impression, it was true to its genre... I really like the hiroshima arc where Nanami tells Haruto to forget about Yuzuki while sitting at the bike... That pretty much made me a fan and loved this manga...

There are parts that where unrealistic already but if you disregard those, you know some of the relationship or encounters of Haruto are pretty much what happens in daily life... In the end, pretty relatable which is why I got hooked...

N3wb

I can't understand why this is so popular. i'm only on chapter 19, but the male lead seems like a total self-absorbed jerk, and the character development is just awful. I want to give it a chance. there has to be a reason it's so popular, but so far it's terrible. I enjoyed Good Ending way more than this.

I first thought that Haruto was blonde, and Yuzuki had pink hair. ._.
    Well, I first hated every single one of the characters -- they were all just so annoying! I'm currently at chapter 44 and progressing, but so far, I still dislike some of the characters. I don't really dislike Haruto and Yuzuki as much as I first did now.
    I don't think that Kimi no Iru Machi is anything special or out of the ordinary as it doesn't bring anything new to the table, but it's alright, I guess.

I too thought Haruto had light colored hair as well, anyhoo I liked the setting and the characters were okay to say.

It seemed like a decent slice of life manga with a nice pacing. Unfortunately, Seo couldn't keep up that pacing and had to add in silly stuff to keep it going, and there were some parts where it just felt too dramatic.
    Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy XV is released in NA
    Started on June 16th, 2009

Which will come out first: the next chapter of Berserk or this game?

N3wb

I've read Suzuka, and this is apparently the prequel right? Is this Manga pretty good as well? I loved GE, Bokura Ga Ita, Dengeki Daisy, so was wondering if this is relatable to any of these.

Magic Gambit

At first, I like this manga. I think it's something quite impressive that it progressed till chapter ~180 without any sex in it while keeping the story interesting. Considering how most of this kind of story (romance, dating) is spiced with sex, this one is quite something. But when Haruto and Yuzuki do sex...I just lost interest in this manga. It has turned into like any other romance manga. Maybe I 'm biased, considering how I have my own wish for the couple, that they have their first time after they are married.

I like the manga, but there are things that I want to happen, I was hoping yura will end up with eri, what if the same thing happened between her and haruto while she is engaged to yura? Would it be interesting if there is kind of a conflict between yura and haruto, like wtf did you do to my wife? I was hoping for more NTR moments in the manga. I want despair and sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodSome View Post
    I like the manga, but there are things that I want to happen, I was hoping yura will end up with eri, what if the same thing happened between her and haruto while she is engaged to yura? Would it be interesting if there is kind of a conflict between yura and haruto, like wtf did you do to my wife? I was hoping for more NTR moments in the manga. I want despair and sadness.
    Wait... Yura, Eri ?? If Yura = Yuzuki, who the hell is Eri whom you wished ended up with her ???

I'M CONFUSED, RAAAH !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast