View Poll Results: Did you like the end?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

8 29.63%
  • No

3 11.11%
  • It was Ok

11 40.74%
  • I don't know!

5 18.52%

Thread: Your thoughts about the end? *may contain spoilers*

Poll Your thoughts about the end? *may contain spoilers*

So the manga finally ended a few months ago, although there were problems concerning the scanlators.
    I'm glad this was completed nonetheless, it was an interesting journey.

Regarding the end, it was an OK from my part, but to be honest I was hoping for something more interesting (in comparison with Madoka's ending). I mean, it was like when Homura went back in time to repeat everything from the start, and that left me a bit disatisfied.

At the end, the feeling I have is that it's just a matter of time for the girls to become witches.

What about you guys? I'd like to hear other people's opinions about this :3

You got issues if you want to know where I live.

As far as I'm concerned...a reoccurring theme in the Puella Magi series is fate. And for Magical girls (unless you happen to be Madoka, which most girls aren't) that is pretty much to become a witch no matter what. This would be of course assuming pre-Madoka destiny changing wish.
    At the end of the day the takeaway from this is that everyone dies in someway, regardless of being human or a magical girl.

I'd say that it's the polar opposite of Final Fantasy; in Final Fantasy a more common reoccurring theme is the ability to fight against fate.

With regards to the actual ending though...it was good. Especially considering how Kyubey shows the troll face at the right time. If they could tie the Kazumi continuity into the Madoka continuity it'd make for some interesting results. But they already have a new girl in the 3rd movie so that'll be farfetched.

For the world...Death and Destruction. Deathhappens's Avatar

I read this in one sitting, hated it, loved it, it is now 4 a.m. and I am utterly conflicted about how this whole thing ended. At some point the plot just kept advancing forward in leaps and that probably caused it to lose some of its impact: I barely had time to put a name to every face of the Pleiades Saints, much less identify with them on any sort of an emotional level. It DID succeed at not making its asspulls (pardon my french) look like such by inserting so many unknowns into the system (artificial magical girls, clones, evil nuts which are grief seeds but not quite) that the reader just processes them and moves on without being able to figure out what the ramifications of each revelation are.

As for the ending itself, well... it was Ok. At least they (some of them) got (sort of) a happy ending, though I would have been happier if they could have all survived in some shape or form. The last trio remaining being the three characters first introduced kinda made it seem like the other four (who also got probably the least development) were less important to the story, while it was supposed to be about all seven of them. But I digress. Excellent manga. Would read again.
    @rtyu12 They already showed Mami, after all, I'd be happier if we also got to see Kyouko somewhere.
    Red Like Roses fills my dreams
    and takes me to the place you rest...

You don't really want to click here.

You got issues if you want to know where I live.

Well now that the movie has been out for a while, I'd like to see how these girls play into Akuma's world if that idea ever comes to pass.

BTW, poster above me, that's Blake Belladonna from RWBY isn't it?