Thread: the other senju

N3wb

Default the other senju

i just observed there is other brother hashirama had other than tobirama..that 2 color haired boy that seems to be the youngest..

that boy also has a resemblance of one of the akatsuki..zetsu..just my imagination,,do you think the akatsuki was created by this boy? and zetsu was derived from that youngest senju?

That post was just full of whaaaaat. Have you read the last 50 chapters of this manga?

Quote Originally Posted by ringocruz View Post
    i just observed there is other brother hashirama had other than tobirama..that 2 color haired boy that seems to be the youngest..

that boy also has a resemblance of one of the akatsuki..zetsu..just my imagination,,do you think the akatsuki was created by this boy? and zetsu was derived from that youngest senju?
    That guy is dead, you won’t probably hear anything important about him from now on. And Zetsu, well I suggest you read the flashback where Obito meets Madara again: White zetsu is an imperfect clone of hashirama, some kind of being created from mokuton and who can use it. Black zetsu is a white zetsu infused with Madara’s will in order to keep an eye on Obito.

Dude read the last 50 something of the series. It will explain where the black/white zetsu came from.

Being Epic is My Routine

Man to this day I still don't understand why people get the Zetsu idea from the hair. Hashirama and Tobirama look nothing alike, so Itama was created as the "in-the-middle" guy.