Thread: possibility

N3wb

Default possibility

hello everyone..just a newbie here..

guys do you think there is a possibility of having a 2nd fight with madara and hashirama again this time as an edo tensei?

yes there is

Quote Originally Posted by ringocruz View Post
    hello everyone..just a newbie here..

guys do you think there is a possibility of having a 2nd fight with madara and hashirama again this time as an edo tensei?
    Given the importance that the first fight have, the fact that both Madara and Hashirama have been brought back via the edo tensei jutsu and finally that Madara himself stated that only Hashirama could beat him (which was true when he only had ems + kurama, so imagine now with ems +*rinnegan + mokuton + juubi + edo body), I guess we can say that this fight will occur, probably alongside Naruto.

There is and it will be so epic. If they meet up again right now that is enough for me

Maybe but the true question is: Is Hashirama enough ? As I said in my previous post, it is not just the old madara anymore, he now has Rinnegan, Mokuton. I wonder how things would go…

One of The Followers

Guys remember in the manga Edo madara still states to the 5 kage that only hashi can stop him and says his moukoton is just a fraction of what hashi can do I know madara ain't gonna be modest but he has rinnengan and still says that hashi alone can beat him so that says something seriously how powerful was the sage thousand hand jutsu it dwarfed the kyunbi I won't be surprised if it can match juubi

Quote Originally Posted by lexlyn2 View Post
    Guys remember in the manga Edo madara still states to the 5 kage that only hashi can stop him and says his moukoton is just a fraction of what hashi can do I know madara ain't gonna be modest but he has rinnengan and still says that hashi alone can beat him so that says something seriously how powerful was the sage thousand hand jutsu it dwarfed the kyunbi I won't be surprised if it can match juubi
    If I were you, I wouldn’t count on Hashirama’s technique to outmatch the Juubi. I agree he’ll fight Madara and probably beat him, but don’t forget the victory must be Naruto’s, he is for sure the one who’ll beat/TnJ Obito and destroy the Juubi.

When the fight against Madara started and he begun showing his justsus I started to think that there was no way Madara could be defeated by a single person alone (being Naruto the most probable one). I thought that he must unite eforts with someone (or more than one person to defeat him. However even then i had trouble imagining how it could happen besides a lucky sealing justsu (and even that didn't seem right). Now that Hashirama and all the other Kages are bacj it opened a lot of possibilities regarding of how the story can go, and a remach betwen hashirama and madara is a possibility that weighs the most in my opinion ^^.