Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How strong is kisame ?

One of The Followers

Default How strong is kisame ?

In my opinion, he is a very strong character, if only he wasn't betrayed by samehada.

-Being able to heal a severe wound in only a short amount of time
    -His sword being able to suck lots of chakra
    -Being able to fuse with samehada, and cast a giant blob of water, which he can drown his opponent

I personally think that naruto before he has KM will have a hard time on him, since his rasen-shuriken would be easily stopped

,However his weakness lies in the ability to fight against
    -Kamui ( He's slow, obito could've easily suck him in )
    -Genjutsu
    -FGT ( Wouldn't be fast enough to attack )
    -Lightning
    -Sage's chakra ( He'd turn into a stoned frog like one of pain's body )
    Since he can't absorb them with samehada or heal from it, since it can win a fight in 1 hit.

Please correct me if I overrated him.
    Last edited by kisame4988; 03-24-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kisame4988 View Post
    In my opinion, he is a very strong character, if only he wasn't betrayed by samehada.

-Being able to fuse with samehada, and cast a giant blob of water, which he can drown his opponent

I personally think that naruto before he has KM will have a hard time on him, since his rasen-shuriken would be easily stopped

,However his weakness lies in the ability to fight against
    -Kamui
    -Genjutsu
    -FGT
    Since he can't absorb them with samehada or heal from it, since it can win a fight in 1 hit.

You didn’t overrate him. Anyhow, I don’t think he is THAT strong. From my point of view, the power scale of this manga has been increasing drastically for the past hundred chapters. Kisame was probably one of the most powerful characters when he showed us his power but now, I mean, compare with Obito, Muu, Onoki who aren’t even the most powerful characters. Now look at Madara (especially edo madara) and Hashirama: their powers are insane and I don’t think kisame would be able to do anything against a meteor, PS or a freaking wood dragon (and I won’t even talk about the Sage Technique Hashirama used against Madara whose power has yet to be determined but that we know was enough to beat Madara + Kurama). So determining how strong is Kisame is almost impossible given the fact that the power scale changes with every fight nowadays. Still, you could say he is, indeed, between Kage level and Hokage level (because those seem to be different). I would say equal to Minato or to Third Raikage but definitely stronger than any other swordsman or than the Fifth mizukage.

About his weaknesses, I think you missed a point: Samehada is not as effective as Preta Path, it can’t absorb every jutsu. First, we can see the difference in power as to how they absorbed Bee’s cloak: Samehada couldn’t absorb so much. Then you can notice that Samehada was never really used to absorb stuff as Madara and Nagato used preta path. So Kisame is far from being immune to ninjutsu, he just has a better defense. So he is, in my opinion, still weak to jutsus like Jinton, bijuudama and any freaking sharingan attack (God it is haxx).

Edit: spell check
    Last edited by Gloorian; 03-24-2013 at 04:01 PM.

One of The Followers

I agree on samehada being able to absorb lesser chakra than pain's ability, BUT he could absorb it to the amount that it wouldn't threaten his life which he could heal himself later on, as seen in his fight against bee.

I doubt if a bijudama would be a problem to him, since he has "Daikodan" which would always be stronger than the other jutsu if it's absorbable, therefore, yes he is quite a haxx character
    Last edited by Cremisi; 03-25-2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Merged posts; please use the "edit post" and the "multiquote" button when you want to add something to your previous post

Banned

he's the fifth strongest akatsuki membah... low kage tier.

Finally a thread I like....

Quote Originally Posted by citrix View Post
    he's the fifth strongest akatsuki membah... low kage tier.
    How come he beats 4 of the 5 current Kage then?
    While Mangafox users keep thinking they are ghetto, I still phuck them like the ordinary crackhoe

Has a Few Faves

To be frank I believe that kishimoto did not a quite develop kisame he did not seen that strong when facing killer b

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mojo View Post
    Finally a thread I like....

How come he beats 4 of the 5 current Kage then?
    because most of the current kages are also in low kage tier, in fact mei is considered high jonin. the title is independent of what tier we put them in. onoki is stronger than kisame. With A its a matter of distance, while gaara is about as strong/stronger than kisame. high kage tier has folks like onoki, mu, trollkage, itachi, and the likes.
    Last edited by citrix; 03-24-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by citrix View Post
    because most of the current kages are also in low kage tier, in fact mei is considered high jonin. the title is independent of what tier we put them in. onoki is stronger than kisame. With A its a matter of distance, while gaara is about as strong/stronger than kisame. high kage tier has folks like onoki, mu, trollkage, itachi, and the likes.
    The bolded sentence makes no sense.
    Anyway, Gaara and A are both Kage tier, not high Kage but still Kage, same goes for Tsunade. A guy who can beat 3 Kage tier Kages you can confidently put in Kage tier aswell.
    Gaara's sand can't do much against Kisame, A has a chance to blitz him from the beginning (depends on distance as you said) but how likely is that?
    While Mangafox users keep thinking they are ghetto, I still phuck them like the ordinary crackhoe

having an affair with Hinata Samphel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kisame4988 View Post
    However his weakness lies in the ability to fight against
    -Kamui ( He's slow, obito could've easily suck him in )
    -Genjutsu
    -FGT ( Wouldn't be fast enough to attack )
    -Lightning
    -Sage's chakra ( He'd turn into a stoned frog like one of pain's body )
    Since he can't absorb them with samehada or heal from it, since it can win a fight in 1 hit
    Kisame is pretty strong and Samehade made him even stronger and he was known as "tail beast without tail"
    he killed formal user of Samehade(I forgot the name,the fat one) and took Samehade
    and one who got killed by Killer B and A was white zetsu

lighting, his weakness?
    didn't you saw Samahade sucked Killer B's lighting chakra from pencil and sword with a blink of an eye?
    sage chakra?
    Samehade is the one who sucks the chakra, not Kisame
    so if someone turns into stone, that would be Samehade not Kisame
    I used to always cry and give up…
    I made many wrong turns…
    But you…
    You helped me find the right path…
    I always chased after you…
    I wanted to catch up to you…
    I wanted to walk beside you all the time…
    I just wanted to be with you…
    You changed me!
    Your smile is what saved me!
    That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you!
    Because…
    I love you…

I love Hinata Hyuga

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mojo View Post
    The bolded sentence makes no sense.
    Anyway, Gaara and A are both Kage tier, not high Kage but still Kage, same goes for Tsunade. A guy who can beat 3 Kage tier Kages you can confidently put in Kage tier aswell.
    Gaara's sand can't do much against Kisame, A has a chance to blitz him from the beginning (depends on distance as you said) but how likely is that?
    it makes perfect sense to me. what didn't you get ? the title is independent of what tier we put them in. naruto's a genin only in title. mei's a kage only in title. the power levels is how we define the tiers.

like i said, gaara and him will have a high diff battle. A's blitzing kisame depends on distance, highly likely in close range.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast