Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Project?

Default New Project?

Hey guys as many other were I was disappointed with the ending of reborn, however in this weeks Jump there has been a scans that could be a new project in future. Just wanted to spread the news and possibly get a translation if possible.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7c7910244141140

Feel free to make assumptions on this potential Vongola 15th!

Credit for the scan goes to masterkingjc @ weeklyjump LJ

edit: it appears just to be a poster of a hypothetical 15 heir. sorry for getting your hope up guys my excitement got the better of me :/ ...
    Last edited by kazdam; 03-20-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Urgh. Too bad. T^T

Still, I came across that one so maybe there's some hope left! :3

Default Vongola 15th? New series or a spinoff?

The poster with the Vongola 15th is in the description of the video!

What do you think? Will we finally see Adult Tsuna or probably more Giotto?

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/452215-New-Project

nope, it's just promotional...

There is no new series...
    Last edited by kazdam; 03-23-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by kazdam View Post
    http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/452215-New-Project

nope, it's just promotional...

There is no new series...
    if that the case she could just draw Tsuna and co if it was going to be just a simple poster why wast so much time an a new character to support i new mag if anything this could be a hint for the new reborn plus her new work wqas just a one shot that might not even do well let alone go monthly just saying has the thought ever come across that this could be very well be real if it where just a simple poster again why would she drew that poster it ask to many questions like what his he fighting a reboot or why is those pink hair girl with the mask there like this quot on quot poster says a lot i thinlk it a new manga and there giving hints to it

Level One Otaku

Hey guys as many other were I was disappointed with the ending of reborn, however in this weeks Jump there has been a scans that could be a new project in future. Just wanted to spread the news and possibly get a translation if possible.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7c7910244141140

Feel free to make assumptions on this potential Vongola 15th!

Credit for the scan goes to masterkingjc @ weeklyjump LJ

edit: it appears just to be a poster of a hypothetical 15 heir. sorry for getting your hope up guys my excitement got the better of me :/ ...
    like i said if that the case she could just draw Tsuna and co if it was going to be just a simple poster why wast so much time an a new character to support i new mag if anything this could be a hint for the new reborn plus her new work wqas just a one shot that might not even do well let alone go monthly just saying has the thought ever come across that this could be very well be real if it where just a simple poster again why would she drew that poster it ask to many questions like what his he fighting a reboot or why is those pink hair girl with the mask there like this quot on quot poster says a lot i thinlk it a new manga and there giving hints to it

I know you probably saw Forneverworld but he was just assuming and had no source other than the picture which 1.He did not translate 2.Did not state a source for this apparent one-shot. He also removed all comment that said that otherwise that why no one is saying much.

I won't dispute the potential of a one-shot but serialization in weekly jump is very very low, it's not impossible. Jump is the magazine that published Reborn and other series such as Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Toriko, Gintama etc. This Picture is posted previously was promotional work for a new series called Jump VS (Battles between series such as Toriko VS Naruto)and those pictures go hand in hand with the 'what-if nature of this new series'

Since you wont to hold on to your hope I say go ahead if there even a 1% of a 2nd Reborn series probably outside JUMP's serialization there is no harm. If it does appear it will be in the month or independently. I could be wrong and you right but the fact laid out right now fall in the direction of no new series.

Don't get me wrong I would love a new series, but Do you really think new this big would NOT be announced straight up with the poster you've just seen?

There's a chance it could be 1 of the 12 one shots but it wasn't in the announced list, only the poster was.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...tents-revealed
    Last edited by kazdam; 03-23-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Level One Otaku

I know you probably saw Forneverworld but he was just assuming and had no source other than the picture which 1.He did not translate 2.Did not state a source for this apparent one-shot. He also removed all comment that said that otherwise that why no one is saying much.

I won't dispute the potential of a one-shot but serialization in weekly jump is very very low, it's not impossible. Jump is the magazine that published Reborn and other series such as Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Toriko, Gintama etc. This Picture is posted previously was promotional work for a new series called Jump VS (Battles between series such as Toriko VS Naruto)and those pictures go hand in hand with the 'what-if nature of this new series'

Since you wont to hold on to your hope I say go ahead if there even a 1% of a 2nd Reborn series probably outside JUMP's serialization there is no harm. If it does appear it will be in the month or independently. I could be wrong and you right but the fact laid out right now fall in the direction of no new series.

Don't get me wrong I would love a new series, but Do you really think new this big would NOT be announced straight up with the poster you've just seen?

There's a chance it could be 1 of the 12 one shots but it wasn't in the announced list, only the poster was.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...tents-revealed
    oh i know it a poster but if it was juts simple a poster they would be no reason to show this vongla 15th just teases people like like that it not a good joke for amano to play plus there is the matter of the bad ending no one in there right mind would say it good plus if you think about they way this poster is shown it tell you stuff like whats the vongola 15th fighting who is the carvillo there that woman with the mask i think it more then just a 1% if any think it monthly then weekly like you said i mean shaman king flowers did that i am happy at less someone is answering my questions when i said this to peoplehow she could have just drew tsuna and co or tsuna fighting some one form jump vs promotion mag the did not even replay this was on arlong park forums i mean how does vongola 15th promot this new mag how does that make sense the only thing can think of is she promoting a new reborn manga then anything ok the what if part could have just bean a one shot the poster can only tell that person so much
    Last edited by tsuna4; 03-23-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Has a Few Faves Shinuki no Reborn's Avatar

Oh lord, is only one poster illustrated by Amano. It was made ​​for Jump VS is the new magazine from Shueisha composed only of oneshots battle shounen. no oneshot by Amano, nothing.

I

totally wrong, not a new series, much less battles between Toriko, Naruto and etc. Jump VS is the new magazine from Shueisha composed only of oneshots battle shounen and some extras of today's Shonen Jump manga. Toriko and Naruto are on the cover because it has a special interview with the two mangakas

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by Shinuki no Reborn View Post
    Oh lord, is only one poster illustrated by Amano. It was made ​​for Jump VS is the new magazine from Shueisha composed only of oneshots battle shounen. no oneshot by Amano, nothing.

totally wrong, not a new series, much less battles between Toriko, Naruto and etc. Jump VS is the new magazine from Shueisha composed only of oneshots battle shounen and some extras of today's Shonen Jump manga. Toriko and Naruto are on the cover because it has a special interview with the two mangakas
    uh ok then why 15th gen why not have tsuna and co why wast the art on a hole new character plus anyone can see there is a hidden massage in this quot on quot poster like who is the 15th gen fighting a robot or some machine why is there one of the mask women there the fact that we see them now after the future arc says this could be a one shot like good god can you set there and tell me she is just trolling her readers with that poster i think not

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast