Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 216

Thread: Sasuke without sharingan or Naruto without kyuubi. Who has a stronger base?

  1. #1
    The Otaku Murderer jefv123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,005

    Default Sasuke without sharingan or Naruto without kyuubi. Who has a stronger base?

    Sasuke still has base chakra levels and cursed seal. Has all lightning and fire jutsus (no amaterasu) and kenjutsu.
    Naruto has base chakra levels and can use sage mode. Has all rasengan / rasenshuriken variants.

    I reckon this would be the fairest fight in the manga.

    What do you guys think? Who would be stronger without the extra power ups?

  2. #2
    R a d i o h e a d
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Music Bank
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jefv123 View Post
    Sasuke still has base chakra levels and cursed seal. Has all lightning and fire jutsus (no amaterasu) and kenjutsu.
    Naruto has base chakra levels and can use sage mode. Has all rasengan / rasenshuriken variants.

    I reckon this would be the fairest fight in the manga.

    What do you guys think? Who would be stronger without the extra power ups?
    Hmm... This is tough. Without Kyuubi, Naruto can join with Ma and Pa, which is very deadly. I think that Sasuke would win high diff. Their speed is roughly equal. Strength goes to Naruto. Skill and tactics go to Sasuke. Sasuke is more deadly, IMO. Sasuke can casually use Katon to persuade Naruto that he's trying to hit him with it, thus prepairing a storm on the low.Kirin moves as fast as 1/1000th of a second, so it will connect. That said, Naruto has been shown to cleverly use Kage Bunshins. Basically, Sasuke would need to dodge ot use subs to not get killed. This Sasuke can use Orochimaru techs, right? If so, then I'd stick with Sasuke high diff. A lot people underestimate Hebi Sasuke, but this Sasuke is tactically better than MS/EMS Sasuke who now incorporates little tactical prowess in his fights.

  3. #3
    The Otaku Murderer jefv123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timmyeatworld69 View Post
    Hmm... This is tough. Without Kyuubi, Naruto can join with Ma and Pa, which is very deadly. I think that Sasuke would win high diff. Their speed is roughly equal. Strength goes to Naruto. Skill and tactics go to Sasuke. Sasuke is more deadly, IMO. Sasuke can casually use Katon to persuade Naruto that he's trying to hit him with it, thus prepairing a storm on the low.Kirin moves as fast as 1/1000th of a second, so it will connect. That said, Naruto has been shown to cleverly use Kage Bunshins. Basically, Sasuke would need to dodge ot use subs to not get killed. This Sasuke can use Orochimaru techs, right? If so, then I'd stick with Sasuke high diff. A lot people underestimate Hebi Sasuke, but this Sasuke is tactically better than MS/EMS Sasuke who now incorporates little tactical prowess in his fights.
    Fighting tactics would definitely have to go to naruto!!! Hes shown crazy tactics in fighting from pein to the third raikage. Sasuke doesnt have feats to back up his tactical ability. Sasuke seems to spam more high level jutsus. The only time hes used tactics was when he tried to get itachi up into the air to impale him with his sword.
    Plus you never took into account the fact that he wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the real naruto and the bunshins. then there is of course the frog song and the rasenshuriken.

  4. #4
    R a d i o h e a d
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Music Bank
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jefv123 View Post
    Fighting tactics would definitely have to go to naruto!!! Hes shown crazy tactics in fighting from pein to the third raikage. Sasuke doesnt have feats to back up his tactical ability. Sasuke seems to spam more high level jutsus. The only time hes used tactics was when he tried to get itachi up into the air to impale him with his sword.
    Plus you never took into account the fact that he wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the real naruto and the bunshins. then there is of course the frog song and the rasenshuriken.
    Are you serious? Tactics goes to Sasuke. He has always been more tactical than Naruto and is considered a genius. Naruto at times has come up with some decent tactics as well, but Sasuke has come up with more and has a lot more tactical feats that are less influenced by plot armour. Sasuke only started spamming post MS, which he doesn't have in this fight. If you're seriously saying that Sasuke's only tactical feat is the Itachi thing, then you need to re - read the manga from the start. Seriously.

    I acknowledge what you aresaying about the clones, but once Kirin comes out, Naruto and hisclones are done. This is why a distance and location would be nice. Kirin can obliterate a small mountain, so it has a great AoE. The only thing that Sasuke would need to worry about is not getting himself withKirin, but he can guide it.

    Sasuke would need to keep a distance from Naruto and rely heavily on subs, snake jutsu, etc. He will get wrecked in taijutsu against Naruto. If he gets caught in Frog Song, he's done. Ninjutsu wise, Sasuke has it. He has a much wider variety of Ninjutsu that range from close to long range, all though, close rance is out of the question. Sasuke wins if he can keep the distance from Naruto,which he should be capable of doing. FRS can be dodged as well given that Sasuke is about as fast as SM Naruto, and CS2 grants him more speed + flight.

  5. #5
    The Otaku Murderer jefv123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timmyeatworld69 View Post
    Are you serious? Tactics goes to Sasuke. He has always been more tactical than Naruto and is considered a genius. Naruto at times has come up with some decent tactics as well, but Sasuke has come up with more and has a lot more tactical feats that are less influenced by plot armour. Sasuke only started spamming post MS, which he doesn't have in this fight. If you're seriously saying that Sasuke's only tactical feat is the Itachi thing, then you need to re - read the manga from the start. Seriously.

    I acknowledge what you aresaying about the clones, but once Kirin comes out, Naruto and hisclones are done. This is why a distance and location would be nice. Kirin can obliterate a small mountain, so it has a great AoE. The only thing that Sasuke would need to worry about is not getting himself withKirin, but he can guide it.

    Sasuke would need to keep a distance from Naruto and rely heavily on subs, snake jutsu, etc. He will get wrecked in taijutsu against Naruto. If he gets caught in Frog Song, he's done. Ninjutsu wise, Sasuke has it. He has a much wider variety of Ninjutsu that range from close to long range, all though, close rance is out of the question. Sasuke wins if he can keep the distance from Naruto,which he should be capable of doing. FRS can be dodged as well given that Sasuke is about as fast as SM Naruto, and CS2 grants him more speed + flight.
    Can you give us a few examples of sasukes tactics?
    Kirin requires a very long set-up I dont think he would get the time to prepare for it. Especially with clones and rasengan variants. Even after that its only good for one shot. And we dont know what would happen if a frs was thrown into the clouds during this http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v43/c391/3.html wind > lightning
    CS2 never granted him flight. It just extended the duration / Height of his jumps

  6. #6
    R a d i o h e a d
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Music Bank
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jefv123 View Post
    Can you give us a few examples of sasukes tactics?
    Kirin requires a very long set-up I dont think he would get the time to prepare for it. Especially with clones and rasengan variants. Even after that its only good for one shot. And we dont know what would happen if a frs was thrown into the clouds during this http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v43/c391/3.html wind > lightning
    CS2 never granted him flight. It just extended the duration / Height of his jumps
    I'm not even going to waste my time. Re - read Sasuke vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Danzo (Hawk collab, etc), Sasuke vs Oro (pre timeskip), Sasuke vs Temari (pre timeskip). It goes on. Re - read those and you'll see. Kirin doesn't take as long as people make it out to be. When he used it, it setup within minutes of him shooting the Katons into the sky. Given that Amaterasu was there, he'd need to use a little more fire to pull it off, but fireball jutsu requires little chakra, which he can casually and gradually shoot just to add heat to the atmosphere without Naruto knowing why. Once that is done, so is Naruto because Kirin might be a one shot deal, but it doesn't require all that much chakra, and has an AoE that will wipe out Naruto and whatever clones he can use. Wind is greater than lightning, or so they say. If that's the case, then every time that Naruto and Sasuke clash with Rasengan and Chidori respectively, why doesn't Rasengan overwhelm Chidori? Instead, they always end up with a stalemate.

    Exactly.We don't know what FRS would do if thrown into the clouds, so why bring it up? I'm curious to know how Naruto would know what Sasuke is up to with no knowledge on Kirin anyway.

  7. #7
    Just Chillin ~Burning Heat~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,915

    Default

    Naruto rapes Sasuke SM, nvm Sasuke is Hebi so Naruto still wins Mid-Diff

    Oh and btw I don't think rasengan is a wind style technique.
    Last edited by ~Burning Heat~; 03-19-2013 at 03:21 AM.


    Favourite Manga Characters

  8. #8
    Fvcks given in 2014 = 0. mangakid95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Anteiku
    Posts
    3,674

    Default

    @ jefv123, kudos to the topic. It's something new & refreshing, good change of pace.


    If we're talking about base, then even though I hate saying this it will go to Sasuke.

    -He's shown proficiency with ninja tools since a young age.
    -He's also shown proficiency with elemental ninjutsu at genin level (which is rare according to kakashi)
    -when it comes to thinking things through & keeping a calm demeanor he's also excellent in that department (not at his bro's level though)
    -His preservation of chakra is also handy, he monitors his chakra usage (something that is a ninja's lifeline)
    -Is all-rounded in all areas of jutsu (gen, nin, taijutsu) + can use kenjutsu(swords)

    Basically what I'm trying to say is he is a born genius by the villagers was even considered a genius by his clan whose standards are higher than the villagers.

    So Naruto without kyuubi may stand no chance against him.

    Also I would like to point out that Naruto's chakra reserves are so large because he's had the kyuubi sealed within him since he was an infant + the seal was specifically made for the kyuubi's chakra to seep in every now & then.

    What I'm trying to say is Naruto - Kyuubi = average chakra (so he wouldn't be able to spam kage bushin)

    ps I'm not a Sasuke fanboy, some of the posters or viewers may already know that though.
    He is actually one the few characters I actually hate in this manga.

    But I will not be biased because I hate him, the fact remains A

    Sasuke (without Sharingan) > Naruto (without Kyuubi)

  9. #9
    ◥◥Keep looking forward◤◤ �Tatsumaru Raito�'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sindria
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    timmyeatworld69
    Is on drugs don't believe him. SM would destroy Sasuke and as jefv stated he can join Ma and Pa so Sasuke is screwed bottom to top.

  10. #10
    N3wb
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    seriousLy??? i mean naruto SM beat the heLL out of PAIN.. do you reaLLy think saske w/o the sharigan is stronger than pain w/ the
    rinnegan.. come ON!!! by the way naruto doesnt have base chakra cuz he gOt chakra (w/o kyuubi) on par w/ kisame and HE's got a body able to withstand a hoLe on his chest watch naruto movie blood prison..HEHEHE

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •