Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you were Nobara?

Has a Few Faves

Default What would you do if you were Nobara?

You may call me a bloodthirsty murderess but I would kill that bastard in a painful way!!!!

Even if he had acted under influence of drugs he's still guilty. Someone was raped AND killed!!!! He should have at least spend 20 year in prison!

I may shock some people by saying it but I think that he deserved to be sentenced to death, I believe that Nobara was right him acting like he was under the influence of drugs!

Vampire Knight's Yuuki ~♥ huyutfsakura's Avatar

Find every single piece of evidence I can to prove that he was guilty, follow hijm everywhere, stage an apperance (get him to try and rape/murder me but then bam picture time), etc. Sometimes court cases are quite stupid, there were multiple cases where the judge sentenced innocent people to jail instead of the person who actually committed the crime and vice versa. I'm not one for "death sentence" but I can understand it from both sides. There's the one side where people say "Oh it's bad since you're killing another life" because even though you kill another because they've killed someone and they took someone away from you, aren't you doing the same to their family? They're being taken away from their families as well by being killed like that. BUT then again there's the whole "You knew the consequences" and "You wouldn't understand my pain" side.

Honestly I think Nobara should just reveal everything out in court as a witness. To tell them that she is in fact the other twin and her sister was the one killed could lead to something in appealing to a higher court.

Wanting to Belong=Human tohukyo's Avatar
    where the future becomes the present and the present becomes the past

honestly I never like these kinds of questions and you may be thinking, then why are you posting? well I'm posting to make a point. No one can know what s/he would if if s/he were Nobara. It's impossible b/c of the emotional instability. She's an indirect victim of rape like her mother. We can think what we would like to do if we were Nobara but it's impossible to understand or actually know if we were Nobara.

I would like to seek revenge but at the same time, the question is how. The law doesn't seem to be very much on their sad. Plus it looks like the Nobara's family's lawyer wasn't very good then. I don't know how the law works in Japan b/c every country practices and structures their law differently but maybe I'll go through the law just to seek revenge. I don't know if it'll help me emotionally because every human has the right to live but to what degree do criminals have their rights to life taken? I'm not sure.

I would also like to seek out his family and loved ones, force them to face the shame that their son has caused. Make them feel terrible for all the loss that Nobara's family felt. Try to ruin them with guilt? B/c if he's human and he loves his family, what better than to make his loved ones suffer for what he did you know? Force them to face the fact that they took the child of a mother and almost took the life of said-mother b/c the son they raised took the life of said-mother's child. That they brought a monster into the world. I wouldn't give the satisfaction of death. I'd rather give them the suffering for the rest of their lives.

Time is the coin of your life.
    It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent.
    Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.

~Carl Sandburg

Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes.
    But life is changing all the time.

~Miguel Angel Ruiz

True friends stab you in the front.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken MrParadise's Avatar

I would not make his loved ones suffer. They are innocent. Just this guy has to take it all.

And to come back to the main Question, if i were Nobara, i don´know waht i would be able to do. Both thing, to be able to kill him, or to be able to forget him and move on would be both difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by MrParadise View Post
    I would not make his loved ones suffer. They are innocent. Just this guy has to take it all.

And to come back to the main Question, if i were Nobara, i don´know waht i would be able to do. Both thing, to be able to kill him, or to be able to forget him and move on would be both difficult.
    well with nobara's current feelings, I'd think that she'd want him and his loved ones to suffer. Or at least, that's what usually happens either intentionally or unintentionally when a victim's family meets the family of the murderer. They either go all out like, "Your son took my baby, my child" and like "You raised a monster" kind of thing or they just say things like, "I never wish for anyone to feel the loss of their child. " either way, the family is going to feel guilty b/c of the pain they caused indirectly.

With nobara's current feelings, I would think she'd guilt trip his loved ones unintentionally because she seems like the person who'd just go after the person who committed the crime.

~Carl Sandburg

Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes.

~Miguel Angel Ruiz

~Oscar Wilde

I think i can understand the lust for Revenge. Revenge to the person who comitted the crime is alright but this familiy/clan/revenge who is seen in some parts of the world which always causes great suffering is good for nothing. While i can understand nobaras Feelings i would advice her to forgive the culprit, or if she goes after revenge, to just take it out on him.

I am pretty interested how the manga will go on. Hopefully nobara does not die or something...

Hora! Haro~hawayu?♪(•∩_∩•) Cherishupyon's Avatar

ahh i really hate him. and his lawyer should go to hell. the law is so stupid. but in reality this world is so messed up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrParadise View Post
    I think i can understand the lust for Revenge. Revenge to the person who comitted the crime is alright but this familiy/clan/revenge who is seen in some parts of the world which always causes great suffering is good for nothing. While i can understand nobaras Feelings i would advice her to forgive the culprit, or if she goes after revenge, to just take it out on him.

I am pretty interested how the manga will go on. Hopefully nobara does not die or something...
    To forgive is a very bold thing to do. God hates sins but god doesn't hate sinners right? For a human to forgive is a difficult thing and I can't tell if that would make her a bigger person or if that would make her foolish, especially since practically every aspect of Nobara's life is ruined. I guess sometimes it's easier to forgive if there was some reasonable explanation that isn't as terrible as just some guy who was under the influence and just happened to rape and kill a young girl...But we're humans, if forgiveness was simple, why would we have the word "hate"?

Also....it's hard to tell if there will be another death or not since tragedy has already happened. Who is to say that there won't be anymore for Nobara? (sad but very true...)

~Carl Sandburg

~Miguel Angel Ruiz

~Oscar Wilde

I think it is really hard to make this differnce. To hate the sin, but not the sinner, is unbelievable difficult. Maybe the right thing to do but still hard.
    And if it comes to the christian concept of Forgiveness, i believe that god forgives the sinners but he wants to see the culprit to repent the sins. The Problem at this point is, that it seems that the Killer didn´t show any sign of insight like "Oh i raped and killed a girl. Sorry beyond words" No he smiled at Nobara. Therefore he might really be a guilty Psychopath and is maybe hardly worthy Nobaras Forgiveness.

Hi!!!If anyone wants to read more I have raw http://raw1st.com/inochi/#more-3766 and you need to start reading from "Ryushare" - 3.rar
    Last edited by Emilija9632; 03-29-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast