• Theory 1: a childhood friend

33 51.56%
  • Theory 2: Someone they met in new York

20 31.25%
  • Your own theory -please comment-

11 17.19%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sera is...

green things grow, here in Ontario~ (or something like that..)

Poll Sera is...

1. Someone Shinichi and Ran met at a beach when they were kids. This would explain a) why Ran remembers seeing her back (they were playing) and the sound of waves and b) why Sera recognized Shinichi immediately. She probably looked and saw him in the news back in America, and recognized him, making that one of the reasons she left to Japan (the other being because of her brother).

2. -Someone else posted this theory on youtube, I belive-
    Someone Shinichi and Ran met when they went to New York. I think that trip took place when they were in Grade 8, so the timing does fit.

I'm personally going with my theory because I think that it would make sense as to how she recognized him that fast if she'd seen him before when they were kids (Ran's kind of...well I don't want to call her dumb, but she has been duped into thinking he's not Shinichi, even when recognizing him to be so). Maybe I'm just biased though XD ?

Anyways, vote and tell me what you think!
    Last edited by metalangel123; 03-10-2013 at 03:41 PM.
    I love drawing, especially anime, and especially on my computer on...♥
    I hate Vista, especially when using it on hot days, and especially when using GIMP...
    ________
    favorite animes:
    -Fullmetal alchemist (both Original and Brotherhood)
    -detective conan
    -death note
    -black butler
    -black cat
    ____
    my deviant art page: http://metalangel123.deviantart.com/
    _____
    WHATEVER YO DO, DON'T CLICK ON THIS! http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyou...=metalangel123

Hard to say because at times there are people that have appeared at cases like James and sometimes there are these random occurences that we see for the first time hmm... Im going to go with not exactly childhood friend but someone they met before DC started

I mean Conan has been getting really sloppy lately Aoyama seems to nerf him or something because Conan never used to make this many mistakes before, now he doesn't even realise if the phone is ringing and mistakes like in London, he has photographic memory so he shouldn't forget Sera and other things too so why doesn't he pay attention anymore... Or had unless all those mistakes messed him up like that own bounce kick to the head
    Last edited by kei1; 03-10-2013 at 03:52 PM.

N3wb

Default Sera is....

well, for me. know this is kinda crazy but , i think she is Eisuke >.< kinda funny right ? i know she's a girl but i think their is something similar from them , well that's my own theory
    another one is that, they met her at New York when Ran in Shinichi went on a trip .
    Last edited by thallia alumi; 03-11-2013 at 10:35 AM.

A Page Flipper

Im new here, so Hi

I think she is Koshimizu Natsuki, the on from the detective koshien. Firstly, because she knows conan and immediately acknowledges him as a detective the "first" time they meet at the hotel even before he shows off his intelligence in front of her, and from her puzzled reaction when he called in as Kudo Shinichi she has probably met Conan but not Kudo, meaning she must be a character who has been previously introduced since she came in after he shrank. Also, Shes a tomboy female detective frequently mistaken for a man, and it fits with what Ran said about "hearing waves" since they only met on at the pier and on the boat back from the case and to top it off her last line as Natsuki was "If god ever forgives me id look forward to a real detective koshien and go back to the high school days when I said 'Boku'"

She was probably given a deal by the police to investigate the organisation for a reduced sentence or something along those lines. It would make sense since its a life risking investigation and as a detective she has police connections, and she would already be involved if she was Akai Shuuichi's sister (which does fit since we dont know either of their family backgrounds and theres no reason why Akai would be using his real name when Jodie isnt), and it could be deduced that Conan or Kogorou has some connection to the case so she is keeping an eye on them by posing as a high school student again.

I predict that shell get into a situation of hating Amuro and show her change of heart by not killing him even though he hurt someone or it turns out that the detective who caused her friends suicide was Amuro and not Tokitsu, who just happened to hear about the case and fake trick because of his police connections.

"I'm not a pervert... I'm a super pervert!" Gerbilftw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lagking View Post
    Im new here, so Hi

I think she is Koshimizu Natsuki, the on from the detective koshien. Firstly, because she knows conan and immediately acknowledges him as a detective the "first" time they meet at the hotel even before he shows off his intelligence in front of her, and from her puzzled reaction when he called in as Kudo Shinichi she has probably met Conan but not Kudo, meaning she must be a character who has been previously introduced since she came in after he shrank. Also, Shes a tomboy female detective frequently mistaken for a man, and it fits with what Ran said about "hearing waves" since they only met on at the pier and on the boat back from the case and to top it off her last line as Natsuki was "If god ever forgives me id look forward to a real detective koshien and go back to the high school days when I said 'Boku'"

She was probably given a deal by the police to investigate the organisation for a reduced sentence or something along those lines. It would make sense since its a life risking investigation and as a detective she has police connections, and she would already be involved if she was Akai Shuuichi's sister (which does fit since we dont know either of their family backgrounds and theres no reason why Akai would be using his real name when Jodie isnt), and it could be deduced that Conan or Kogorou has some connection to the case so she is keeping an eye on them by posing as a high school student again.

I predict that shell get into a situation of hating Amuro and show her change of heart by not killing him even though he hurt someone or it turns out that the detective who caused her friends suicide was Amuro and not Tokitsu, who just happened to hear about the case and fake trick because of his police connections.
    I can understand your reasoning... but weren't "Detective Koushien" an anime-only episode? Which would make it non-cannon?

Personally, I think she's just a normal detective that MIGHT have met them briefly some time ago.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbilftw View Post
    I can understand your reasoning... but weren't "Detective Koushien" an anime-only episode? Which would make it non-cannon?

Personally, I think she's just a normal detective that MIGHT have met them briefly some time ago.
    manga 562-566, its 100% cannon.

A Poor Living Creature Poor Girl's Avatar

I think Sera had appeared somewhere throughout the series, but we never noticed. because it will be too simple for Aoyama to make her someone shinichi met when they were a kid or in the new york when we never saw her actually appeared back then in the manga
    Last edited by Poor Girl; 07-21-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    You know you can't resist it

N3wb

A pedophile.

N3wb

Akai Shuichi's little sister.

One of The Followers ProGoddess's Avatar

I have a strange idea: could Sera be related to Kid as his younger sister?
    Do you love me?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast