Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dont you think this arc is a little too predictable??

Default dont you think this arc is a little too predictable??

as i said in the tile, i am sure this arc will start with nagi winning. i mean like if ruka actually won, wont this manga end already as the main character got married and since he broke his ties with nagi, there will be nothing to write about in this manga anymore.

N3wb

It doesn't necessarily mean that the manga will end if Ruka wins. Maybe something will change her mind and let Hayate go. The manga can sometimes be a bit predictable and sometimes not.

Not really haha I don't believe it to be as simple as that because who knows Hata might be trying to trick us. People often go with the first thing they hear or see and fall for it and its not always true. In Mangas, animes, dramas, and ect. people often try to make others believe something that isn't true or simply the complete opposite, so you shouldn't simply just automatically assume something is what it is because it was said or its what it seems. Anyhow I don't think Hayate will marry Luca just no, if she was to win something will happen to break that marriage because poor Hayate a marriage without love how sad plus I don't think Luca would make him hold to that promise if she knew that would make him unhappy unless he was to fall in love with her which I don't wanna see. Maybe Nagi will get an awesome adventure she can talk about on her manga even if she has a lot, but doesn't see it. She met an alien how awesome is that she can even write about any dreams she has that works too.

As far as it concerns the Hayate manga only, not really. This series, compared to others, has lesser predictability. But with some thing added (Hayate movie), it is a merely a surprise that the two (Nagi and Ruka) are being friends again there. But still, that fact makes the predictability gets a much lower probability to happen because a lot of possibilities can put into that timeline (before early September). It is up to the author to do something about it.
    Last edited by JellalHarmonia; 03-07-2013 at 11:07 AM.

earth,hell or heaven but not together with devil

You can only predict the winner, maybe its very clear but we don't know the prediction of the next chapter

A Page Flipper

How are you sure Ruka is going to win...... Kenjiro could put in something amazing like ruka wining..... take for example the sports festival.

Bow before ME, mortals! RPGNoZero's Avatar

no, no.. HnG is the most UNpredictable manga.

the highest possibility is : Hayate will still be a butler, since it's the title. no matter who wins
    click spoiler for awesome image

"It's not that they were dead because they're trash. In reality, those who survived will become trash"
    "Right and Wrong means NOTHING in this world! You are either Strong, or Weak. And if you are weak, you're dead"
    "Miracles doesn't exist in this world. It's because they don't happen that they are called miracles"

"I'm not a pervert... I'm a super pervert!" Gerbilftw's Avatar

The ending might be certain, I don't mind though. I just want to see everyone react to when they found out that Ruka kissed Hayate ^^
    Sasuke-fanboy?
    Minato-fanboy?
    Madara-fanboy?
    Itachi-fanboy?
    Naruto-fanboy?

Screw that...
    They can't compare to...

The sly eagle doesn't kill at whim King Zidane's Avatar

Not really. Like I said before, Ruka could win and have Hayate as her fiancee/butler over the coarse of the serious plot for when she's targeted. He'd have a reason to be there full time. As a side job, Hayate would still try to find the jewel for Nagi. He would still protect Nagi, and display that what ties them together is not money, but the relationship they've developed.

Or Nagi could win and regain the mansion and become a spoiled brat again. If you like character regression, I guess you'd want that. >__>
    Though time only moves one way, we can still relive "those days" in our mind

earth,hell or heaven but not together with angel

But to predict the winner in doujinsi competition is hard because if Nagi wins I don't know what happen to Ruka but if Ruka wins Nagi will lost everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast