Thread: sorry but

Default sorry but

i know most people and the odds is meguro and maria will ended up together but i realize something while reading the manga and i will say sorry in advance you migth hate for this but...

I really love how Maria her personality her looks everything and how she changed herself but really common who was the person who stay by her side?? YUUSUKE!! so he did everything!! and
    then what happened he get friendzoned i feel bad him though i mean would it make sense if she ended up
    with Yuusuke after all he did all for Maria i mean Maria has the wall ice wall thing on her and it migth be a better if
    Yusuke break that wall why do all manga always ended up with the cold or bad or grumpy male lead i mean i dont
    hate them but it would make sense if its the other way around right??

I'd also like if she ended up with Yuusuke, but... honestly, after reading so many romance manga it's blatantly obvious she'll end up with Meguro. At least he's not an asshole or anything.

is sitting behind the desk abenorikarin's Avatar

In reality, it is very hard to get out from friend-zone no matter how hard you try, kinda impossible. Once a woman friendzoned you, you will stay there forever, not many people can get out from that zone. But of course I'd choose Yuusuke if I were Maria. *swooning over yuusuke* hahha

It's true that most manga's are like that, where the boy who is cold and has a cool image prevails in the romance dep. with the lead female.
    Yuusuke is the nice guy that has definitely been friendzoned, but doesn't it look like he's accepted that fact? Kurosu has also been friendzoned since day one, but he is still trying to win Maria over. Yuusuke on the other hand isn't really trying anymore to change his status with her. He's been helping out Meguro too. I can see that he still has feelings for her, but it seems he values her happiness more than anything.

Wanting to Belong=Human tohukyo's Avatar

well you know, nice guys. But if you truly love, happiness of the person you love is better than forcing your unrequited one. If he did that, he's be no different from kurosu and he wouldn't be so well liked IMO. The only reason people really like him is b/c he's such a nice guy who doesn't force it on Kawaii and it's b/c he's nice that he can do everything in his power to make her happy. Think about that.

But meguro isn't such a terrible guy. He's just got a lot of issues that turned him into any other moody angst teenager (with musical talent). He's nice at heart but unlike yuusuke, he doesn't know how to show it. He can't be straight forwardly honest like yuusuke as well.

Time is the coin of your life.
    It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent.
    Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.

~Carl Sandburg

Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes.
    But life is changing all the time.

~Miguel Angel Ruiz

True friends stab you in the front.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by tohukyo View Post
    well you know, nice guys. But if you truly love, happiness of the person you love is better than forcing your unrequited one. If he did that, he's be no different from kurosu and he wouldn't be so well liked IMO. The only reason people really like him is b/c he's such a nice guy who doesn't force it on Kawaii and it's b/c he's nice that he can do everything in his power to make her happy. Think about that.
    Exactly.......thought the irony in reality, when girls gets so hyped about nice guys......in the end..........

Well haha people are Yin Yangs, you might not know that the nice guy you think they are, are the most trashy dirtbags ones.......and vice versa for the so called mean jerk guys...........

oh world you're such a troll.

Imho both Yuusuke and Kuroso's feeling are being forced.Remember Yuusuke's first meeting/impression with Maria and compare it with Meguro. Afaik the author wants Meguro to realize how important Maria is and builds up tension hence supporting role for Yuusuke and Kuroso.

@Camiru
    The world maybe be a troll but it's still beautiful :P.
    I'm just here to give you directions it's up to you which path to choose.
    "Don't let life pass you by..."
    Filipino? Join - > Manga Fox Filipino Community

Quote Originally Posted by -AuroraHeaven View Post
    It's true that most manga's are like that, where the boy who is cold and has a cool image prevails in the romance dep. with the lead female.
    Yuusuke is the nice guy that has definitely been friendzoned, but doesn't it look like he's accepted that fact? Kurosu has also been friendzoned since day one, but he is still trying to win Maria over. Yuusuke on the other hand isn't really trying anymore to change his status with her. He's been helping out Meguro too. I can see that he still has feelings for her, but it seems he values her happiness more than anything.
    thats true but i feel so bad i mean having a strong stoic and beautiful female protagonist with a nice name only comes once in a
    blue moon and (plz dont hate me for this meguro fans) it all became a cliche and ruined the uniqueness and rarest of the manga
    because of the cliche pairing we all know what would happen which kinda sucks i mean meguro just sway it away like a snap of a finger soo unfair :( life is cruel yet the imagination is a troll as well i guess im having a 50/50 of dropping this i better write my
    own imagination to escape reality and disappointment....

Quote Originally Posted by tohukyo View Post

But meguro isn't such a terrible guy. He's just got a lot of issues that turned him into any other moody angst teenager (with musical talent). He's nice at heart but unlike yuusuke, he doesn't know how to show it. He can't be straight forwardly honest like yuusuke as well.
    then get a back bone and be a man!! lol im sorry i was just messing around im kinda semi dislike him but not hate im also a angst
    teenager with a personality crisis but i tired my best to express myself because i know no one will ever do it for me only I can
    come to think of it meguro did so do some nice things to maria but its not enough unlike what yuusuke did if yuusuke and maria
    wont be together im sure he willl get a much better person than maria and thats a win win for him HAH!! nice people deserves to be rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by -AuroraHeaven View Post
    that why i salute him for being a martyr his feeling is very top notch i think he deserves something better than that