Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasuke Might Not Get Perfect Susanno...

A Beautiful Cafe Maid ChaosPrince's Avatar

Default Sasuke Might Not Get Perfect Susanno...

I kinda just really realized that each pair of sharingan specializes in one specific jutsu. Some might come with more jutsu than others but there is always this one jutsu that defines the user. At least that's what i noticed kishi tries to do. Here are a few sharingan jutsu's that pretty much defined their users..

Shisui: Kotamatsukami
    Obito: Kamui (his eyes are, overall, the key to another dimension entirely)
    Itachi: Tsukuyomi
    Madara: Susanno!

And Sasuke........ Amaterasu

..Maybe it's not sasuke's path to achieve the perfect susano because he has shown higher mastery with amaterasu than any uchiha.

Examples:
    1. When raikage was fighting sasuke, instead of sasuke's susanno growing even more, instead his mastery with amaterasu kept growing, he went from cloaking his susanno with amaterasu to completely taking it to the next level with it when raikage was about to drop kick him, some blaze release amaterasu technique, i dont remember the name -.- ...but yea he chose that instead of strengthening his susanno

2. When sasuke achieved EMS, yes his susanno did change appearance but most importantly he acquired the amaterasu sword called kagutsuchi, both as a sword and as a blaze release in the same hand. Plus his susanno, shoots amaterasu arrows.

Sasuke's path seems to set down amaterasu while madara on the other hand was a beast with his susanno. Just the appearance alone protects his front and back, his susanno summons meteors, his susanno is able to become perfect. While fighting hashirama, he manipulates the shape of it till it's armor for the kyuubi while sasuke specializes in manipulating the shape of amaterasu to his will. Get what i mean? Im thinking maybe kishi tries to show that madara's specialty is susanno while sasuke's is amaterasu.. which MIGHT decrease sasuke's susanno from becoming perfect or being as strong.

...Or i could be wrong, lol discuss.

Jokes on you.

Moon Prism POWER!!! Jojo Bizarre's Avatar

Why making more threads all of a sudden? To the topic, I don't think he could get PS, but I do think it will be bigger. Then again, this is EMS we are talking about...

Credit goes to Lollipop CarrotSlayer!

A Beautiful Cafe Maid ChaosPrince's Avatar

The counter argument is, how then is he supposed to match naruto? Perfect susanno seems like sasuke's only hope at this point.

Jokes on you.

Moon Prism POWER!!! Jojo Bizarre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosPrince View Post
    The counter argument is, how then is he supposed to match naruto? Perfect susanno seems like sasuke's only hope at this point.
    Alternatively, Naruto could get nerfed (I still think he could lose Kurama). I did also say it was EMS (an ability we don't know too much of) so it is possible that Sasuke can get PS.
    Last edited by Jojo Bizarre; 03-04-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Credit goes to Lollipop CarrotSlayer!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosPrince View Post
    Well thats overstatement.
    Sasuke could get sage mode, he could also push his raiton skill to the level of raikages to have raiton armor , super speed, and even better nukite (This power ups alone would give him advantage).
    As far as susanoo goes, sasuke can probably make PS but only much much smaller since he simply doesnt have OMFG stamina of madara.
    He has enton cuz hes best there is with chakra manipulation. And itachi has tsukuyomi cuz he has better genjutsu stat.

Fvcks given in 2014 = 0. mangakid95's Avatar

To keep up with Naruto's insanely ridicous growth in the span of probably one month in the naruverse timeline

I say the probability of him obtaining a PS is actually very likely because there is nothing in his arsenal to match BM so PS is the closest thing he's got

Even though Naruto is the the main character the fact remains that he may still die if the Kyuubi is taken from him (so i can't see him losing Kurama)

Also,

Naruto + Kurama = the naruto series

If one is taken out of the equation then this wouldn't be naruto anymore.

The Original Mangaka StriderZero's Avatar

Perfect Amaterasu then? I think he will gain Perfect Susano'o if only because it's the final form of Susano'o no doubt.

i'm not trolling your thread but personally i think ultimate ray charles(perfect susanoo is imperfect)

if sasuke could gain a susanoo with even half the power of madaras but this time with " perfect " accuracy then that would be more than enough.

One of The Followers

Madara said Those who see the Perfect Susano die. That using it again would be ignoble. In many ways only seeing awesome bit of its power is what makes it awesome.

I would hate to see Sasuke with it. We now see that you can wrap the Susano as armor.

Id like to see Sasuke wear the Susano as armor and engulfed in Amaterasu flames.

That would be a great defense.

Level One Otaku philippine jinchuriki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    Well thats overstatement.
    Sasuke could get sage mode, he could also push his raiton skill to the level of raikages to have raiton armor , super speed, and even better nukite (This power ups alone would give him advantage).
    As far as susanoo goes, sasuke can probably make PS but only much much smaller since he simply doesnt have OMFG stamina of madara.
    He has enton cuz hes best there is with chakra manipulation. And itachi has tsukuyomi cuz he has better genjutsu stat.
    sage mode of what?!! he's not interested in snakes anymore!! dont tell me that a sage hawk will appear?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast