READ THE WHOLE CHAPTERS FIRST BEFORE CHECKING THESE OUT!!
This is just something I did in my spare time for the love and the heck of it, glad I finally finished it, hope this doesn't violate any existing rules.
Without further ado, I present to you, the differences between The World God Only Knows Weekly Shounen Sunday and Tankoubon chapters:
No differences as the scanlated one is the same as the Tankoubon
- Flag 7: Elsie wears a ribbon like Kanon throughout the chapter and Kanon's name revised to Nakagawa Kanon, page 1: Elsie's pupil color/design changed, page 14: Last panel; Elsie's jumping SFX added, page 15: Fourth panel; Keima is holding PFP in his hand while being electrocuted
- Flag 8: Again, Kanon's name revised to Nakagawa Kanon, page: Fourth panel; again, Keima is holding PFP in his hand while being electrocuted in the flashback, page 16: Third panel; the SFX color is black instead of white, page 17, First panel; Keima mumbling "I…i…ignore it!!" in his sleep
- Flag 9, page 17: Last panel; Keima's thoughts "No, there is one thing missing" omitted
- Flag 16, page 4: Last panel; PANEL CHANGE, into Shiori facing left saying, "I have to protect my precious library! I absolutely refuse such a thing as an audiovisual booth!"
- Flag 18, page 15: Third panel; convo bubble addition, the crowd saying "Aah, it's Kasuga-senpai!" before the original convo bubble
- Flag 32, page 17: Third panel; addition of Haqua's photo on bottom-left corner
- Flag 33: Chapter title changed from "Kami-sama's Dynamic Shopping" to "Her First Errand☆", page 12: Second-last panel; Elsie's pupil is dilated, page 18: Third panel; storekeeper's convo bubble changed to his inner thought about Elsie's clothes
- Flag 36, page 3: First panel; Jun's mouth is slightly opened compared to the original chapter, page 16: First panel; small convo bubble addition on bottom-left corner near Jumbo Tsuruma
- Flag 37, page 14: Middle panel; other students' normal convo bubbles changed into thought bubbles commenting Jun's accompanying Keima
- Flag 41, page 17: Second-last panel; Jun's words changed from "But, I'll make you stop playing games. Be ready for it!" to "That's why, this is the last time I'll show myself up not as a teacher to you." Probably to make it so that the kiss scene more reasonable. CMIIW, either the translation or interpretation.
- Flag 44: Chapter title changed from "The Half Moon is the Color of Love" to "Half Moon of Love"
- Flag 46, page 8: Last panel; a slight difference on how Keima's mouth was drawn, page 11: First panel; ditto
- Flag 50, page 18: Keima's forgotten choker added
- Flag 51, page 3 and 11: ditto, page 16: Third panel; Minami is touching the bar, compared to the distanced one of the original
- Flag 52, last page: Keima's forgotten choker added
- Flag 53, page 2 and 14: ditto, page 6: Third panel; Minami's convo bubbles changed into thought bubbles
- Flag 55, page 8: Third panel; Keima's convo bubble changed into thought bubble, page 10: Second panel; Chihiro's convo bubbles changed into whisper bubbles
- Flag 56, page 15: Third panel; Nora's horn and skin color are fixed
- Flag 57, page 1: Nora's horn added, page 11: Second-last panel; paintings behind Tenri should't be there, replaced with curtains, last page: First panel; Diana says, "Tenri… just as I thought… it looks like we've been chased…"
- Flag 59, page 5: Fourth panel; two words at the background, left is "real motive", meanwhile the right one is "public stance"
- Flag 60, page 3: Second panel;
BaldRyou is supposed to say, "Here you are, miss, an invitation to a brighter future!!"
- Flag 61, last page: PANEL ADDITION before the former first one; depicting Keima's realization that he had been in that cave before
- Flag 62: PAGE ADDITION; quite a bit of change, if you've watched the second part of Tenri's OVA, this chapter's first to fourth page in Tankoubon exactly follows the scenes there (or is it the other way around?)
- Flag 68, first page: Third panel; Keima's convo bubble addition, he says, "Airi's parents or siblings aren't here", page 4: Last panel; Keima is clearly drawn in Tankoubon, PAGE ADDITION; after Keima played with Rieko-baa-chan's ghost at graveyard, there are about 2 pages of her activity in the morning after
- Flag 69, page 4: Last panel; Elsie's broomstick stripe changed from ten stripes to one bold stripe (marking ten runaway spirits has been taken care of), page 5: Middle panel; ditto, page 9: First panel; ditto and Sumire's expression is slightly changed, page 8: Second panel; Elsie's choker added, page 13: Middle panel; an SFX, "GOGOGOGO" near Elsie has been added
- Flag 70, first page: First panel; slight change of Sumire's mouth, second page: Third-last panel; Elsie's broomstick stripe changed from ten stripes to one bold stripe, last panel; Keima's mouth is slightly changed
- Flag 71, page 13: Second-last panel; Keima's words in second convo bubble changed into, "what a different delicacy compared to what she made in her first attempt"
- Flag 72, page 6: Third-last panel; Elsie whispered, "I transferred Sumire-san's Rameen.", instead of saying, "I made it.", last panel; Sumire's father says, "This… is a Ramen made by Sumire, huh…?"
- Flag 81, page 11: Second panel; Yui's mother's finger omitted
- Flag 82, page 5: Last panel; Yui's expression slightly changed (around her mouth)
- Flag 90, page 13: Third panel; Elsie's runaway spirit sensor omitted, because it is in her hands, Second-last and last panel; Elsie's shoes colored black, page 14: Second panel; Elsie's celestial robe omitted, because it was still in Hinoki's possession
- Flag 91, first page: Second panel; Elsie's celestial robe omitted
- Flag 93: chapter title is "Sister Giant", page 9: Fifth panel; Hinoki's face layout slightly changed, a bit more elliptic than the original
- Flag 95: chapter title is "Sister Secret", while the original is "Sister Naked"
- Flag 96: chapter title is "Sister Naked". while the original is "Sister Giant", page 5: Fourth panel; below the panel there's Elsie saying "Clothes store~~?" in response to Keima