Thread: [spoiler current ch] their future careers?!?

Default [spoiler current ch] their future careers?!?

Okay the spoiler is for new people who haven't read up to the current chapter yet...

Anyway this new character introduced with. The probability iris truly has an insane power at her disposal.
    Her iris lets her see the probability of things such as if an object will be found somewhere, but it crossed my mind that this girl could use this to determine test answers by choosing the one with the highest probability of being correct, Additionally further along In her life she could make a fortune in the stock market by investing in stocks with the highest probability of producing a gain.

what do you think the characters will choose for their careers considering their iris or lack there of?
    Last edited by Hunt3rForce; 02-28-2013 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Good question

Mizushima-san: Okay he's got no iris or something. But he'd make a good cop. Okay, well, more a detective. He's quite sharp and I think it might even be an advantage for him not to have an iris because he's learned to trust his very own senses and not only rely on an iris.

Yuuki-san: As already mentioned in chapter 4 she'll be a laywer.

Sasamori-san: In my opinion she'll work in a position in which qualified people are needed. Something like a director for human ressources, because she can see whether or not a person's qualified for a job.

Shinozuka-kun: maybe something like a doctor. Because he can see life fading away. In other words he can see a persons health state with it, can't he? The only thing which is not handy is that, once death is really near, a person's covered in butterflies. Just imagine him doing surgery and suddenly he can't do anything anymore because he can't see the patient.

Kuga-chan: She might be suitable for helping people overcome traumas or any kind of problems or help them through difficult times. I don't know the correct designation. Also she might be able to work at a daycare center. It will be more easy for her to deal with children because she can see how they feel. And that might be useful because it happens a lot that children can't express themselves very well and end up fighting with each other. Kuga-chan could see their feelings and help them make up or even prevent fights.

Tokita-kun: Unfortunately I didn't come up with an idea .__. Gomen ne Tokita-kun! :-(

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by knuffeltje View Post
    Good question

Mizushima-san: Okay he's got no iris or something. But he'd make a good cop. Okay, well, more a detective. He's quite sharp and I think it might even be an advantage for him not to have an iris because he's learned to trust his very own senses and not only rely on an iris.

Yuuki-san: As already mentioned in chapter 4 she'll be a laywer.

Sasamori-san: In my opinion she'll work in a position in which qualified people are needed. Something like a director for human ressources, because she can see whether or not a person's qualified for a job.

Shinozuka-kun: maybe something like a doctor. Because he can see life fading away. In other words he can see a persons health state with it, can't he? The only thing which is not handy is that, once death is really near, a person's covered in butterflies. Just imagine him doing surgery and suddenly he can't do anything anymore because he can't see the patient.

Kuga-chan: She might be suitable for helping people overcome traumas or any kind of problems or help them through difficult times. I don't know the correct designation. Also she might be able to work at a daycare center. It will be more easy for her to deal with children because she can see how they feel. And that might be useful because it happens a lot that children can't express themselves very well and end up fighting with each other. Kuga-chan could see their feelings and help them make up or even prevent fights.

Tokita-kun: Unfortunately I didn't come up with an idea .__. Gomen ne Tokita-kun! :-(
    maybe a matchmaker for Tokita? *laughs at the mental image of Tokita as a matchmaker*

maybe a matchmaker for Tokita? *laughs at the mental image of Tokita as a matchmaker*
    You mean he finds out who somebody likes and tries to set them up then? That would be funny xD I'd like to see that...