20 33.90%
  • Higher than Naruto's KM

13 22.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Level Sasuke would be on if He Solo'd the Kages

Banned

Exclamation What Level Sasuke would be on if He Solo'd the Kages

This is very likely to happen Sasuke doing Battle with The Past Hokages and Wining

1st off it a 9 out 10 chance it will happen because one Naruto and Sasuke will fight one final Time thus the Hashirama flashback is just to show us the hax fight btwn Hashi and Madara.

And when this Happen Sasuke will do battle against The 2nd which he can beat pretty easily...infinite Darkness only counter is EMS which Sasuke has, plus Sasuke is knowledgeable in fuinjustu so might just seal him up to byhimself

We all know he can beat Minato and Hiruzen...Susanoo and a few well time chidori...use tatics and skill

Because of proof that Sasuke will fight Naruto...its also proof that he will somehow beat or come close to beating hashirama before sealing him up again

What level will you put Sasuke on after these feats have been done...God-Teir,OP,Top 5 in the Manga????

On Mt.Silver...Chilling with Pkmn Master Red

Sasuke soloing the all the hokages at once?...not even in the infinite Tsukyomi Moon's Eye world

But if he were to solo all of them (laughable), all at once (Unfathomable)...i can only infer that he would be somewhere close to SO6P tier
    Last edited by Muay Thaiger; 02-28-2013 at 01:01 AM.

"And what of the East?...I AM THE EAST!" - Lanius

Strongest Swordsman Kotoamatsukami's Avatar

If Sasuke is ever strong enough to beat Hashirama I doubt he could do it whilst fighting 3 other hokages still.

One of The Followers

Tobirama was about to vanquish all 4 of them and they nearly shit their pants in sheer terror.

Are you serious?

One of The Followers

What level Sasuke would be if he took on all four Edokage at the same time? That's easy: six feet under.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gauz View Post
    Tobirama was about to vanquish all 4 of them and they nearly shit their pants in sheer terror.

Are you serious?
    Let me be more Logical...Orochimaru has All kages under his control to some extent (Not Hashirama though)

Sasuke and jugoo and waterboy and beat The 2nd while Oro tries to restrain them

Also Sasuke can Take 3 Kages at Once which was Proven at The kage Summit without EMS...So now we have a full Power cant get Blind Sasuke with a Full Power Susanoo almost about to become PS....so how can they lose...Oro is a legend So dont underestimate him
    Last edited by ZKING; 02-28-2013 at 01:01 AM.

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by ZKING View Post
    Also Sasuke can Take 3 Kages at Once which was Proven at The kage Summit without EMS...So now we have a full Power cant get Blind Sasuke with a Full Power Susanoo almost about to become PS....so how can they lose...Oro is a legend So dont underestimate him
    When did Sasuke ever take three Kage at once? He barely survived his fight with A because that lunatic Gaara kept him alive. Then Mei trapped him and was about to melt his face off in under five seconds before Zetsu Ex Machina and Obito saved his ass.

He will be raped violently by the Kage. Minato or Hiruzen might as well seal the emotional brat into the Shinigami's stomach and save us the trouble. Don't underestimate Tobirama, he might as well be the second strongest Hokage for all we know. If he isn't dangerous then Hashi won't need to order him to stop when Tobirama feel like kicking Sasuke's ass.

On Mt.Silver...Chilling with Pkmn Master Red

Quote Originally Posted by ZKING View Post
    Let me be more Logical...Orochimaru has All kages under his control to some extent (Not Hashirama though)

Sasuke and jugoo and waterboy and beat The 2nd while Oro tries to restrain them

My friend let me reason with you for a minute...the kage summit meeting thing was a "setup", as sasuke was fated to die several times (if not for dat plot armor), so let us put that aside...now, the mere fact that we are putting sasuke in a battle with Hashi-mudafuding-rama alone is complete suicide...you said it youself, oro had some control over the other three kages but hashirama was free as a butterfly...sasuke ain't touching Hashirama, with nor without EMS/Susano'o

"And what of the East?...I AM THE EAST!" - Lanius

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Muay Thaiger View Post
    My friend let me reason with you for a minute...the kage summit meeting thing was a "setup", as sasuke was fated to die several times (if not for dat plot armor), so let us put that aside...now, the mere fact that we are putting sasuke in a battle with Hashi-mudafuding-rama alone is complete suicide...you said it youself, oro had some control over the other three kages but hashirama was free as a butterfly...sasuke ain't touching Hashirama, with nor without EMS/Susano'o

Still...that was the Past...He wasnt even Serious its not like he knew each Kage Abilities...Like Naruto do....but anyway

Sasuke can beat at least Minato and Hiruzen alone....with little help.Plus you guy make it Sound like I said he was Alone he Not he has Orochimaru with the One who summon him the one who knows all justu...he alone can be the 3rd and 4th while Sasuke take care of the 2nd and then Gang up on Hashirama

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast