Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Buggy, the shichibukai

Has a Few Faves

Default Buggy, the shichibukai

How on earth did Buggy become a Shichibukai? Do you think that his position actually does reflect his power/influence after the timeskip?

The Nine Tails Mangafox NarutoSage's Avatar

Well, many - many many many - people saw that coming. After the war the WG sent him a bat - the same one they've sent to Jimbe when they invited him to join the Shichibukai.

Not sure if he powered up - guess not, but his status is what scares people. Former Roger pirate? Better avoid him. - would be what many pirates probably think.
    Epic set by .Eins. - Render by яανєи

I think it would of been simply because he's the captain of all the people broken out of impel down, even though they're stronger, he still leads them...somehow...

Since the Marines asserted he had a "brotherly bond" with Shanks who is a Yonko, he might be considered one of the most feared Warlords.
    My queen...

Well, since everyone got that coming, its not a surprise but a power up? If he doesn't get a power up I'll be pissed, I mean, his DF is quite good and since he is "supposedly" the most fearsome Shishibukai, if he is not getting any power up, at least his underling must be a powerful one.

The Nine Tails Mangafox NarutoSage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Well, since everyone got that coming, its not a surprise but a power up? If he doesn't get a power up I'll be pissed, I mean, his DF is quite good and since he is "supposedly" the most fearsome Shishibukai, if he is not getting any power up, at least his underling must be a powerful one.
    You're aware that Buggy is a running gag? I wouldn't nourish high hopes for him if I was you. All I know is that one day Buggy's position will come in handy for Luffy ...
    Epic set by .Eins. - Render by яανєи

Whatever our opinion on Buggy is, he IS a living legend due to his status and all the media bullshit.

A former Roger pirate, comrade of a Yonkou, got out of prison with biggest security in the world, leader of thousands of escaped prisoners with bounties, got plenty of attention during the WB war, etc.

I can't think of a more impressive resume.

Mr Melancholy

Quote Originally Posted by Ignite1 View Post
    Whatever our opinion on Buggy is, he IS a living legend due to his status and all the media bullshit.

A former Roger pirate, comrade of a Yonkou, got out of prison with biggest security in the world, leader of thousands of escaped prisoners with bounties, got plenty of attention during the WB war, etc.

I can't think of a more impressive resume.
    How about Shanks?
    Former Roger Pirate, actual Yonko, supposed rival and former friend of two shichibukai, powerful Haki user, captain of the Red Haired pirates - amongst those being Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo, Yasopp, concluded the war of the best

Manga

Anime
    To Do

DeviantART│Tutorials: PS/Gimp│Galleries: PS
    Fact FilePrediction ListDrake FC

Totally abandonned

All that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

Lol ... All the prisoners that escaped from Impel Down admire him to the point of doing anything for him, and with that, other persons probably followed. So, yeah, his fanclub allowed him to become a Shichibukai, I think xD That and what was said before : Former Roger pirate crew, and a Yonkou's former nakama. I doubt he got any power-up xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zuko25 View Post
    How about Shanks?
    Former Roger Pirate, actual Yonko, supposed rival and former friend of two shichibukai, powerful Haki user, captain of the Red Haired pirates - amongst those being Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo, Yasopp, concluded the war of the best
    Shanks already has the highest position a pirate can attain, he'll never settle for a Shichibukai title and be somebody's puppet that's like a vice president applying for an assistant. Not a wise career move.

Out of current available pirates, Buggy is the one you'd ask first in the WG's and Marine's perspective.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast