Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When Sosul and Shioon have a Kid just what kind of monster will it be?

One of The Followers tristram24's Avatar

Default When Sosul and Shioon have a Kid just what kind of monster will it be?

Goku x Superman x Aquaman (trolling here lol). And maybe a bit of Magneto all put into one.

One was made for this. Literally Norindok3's Avatar

Sosul was shown to be able to make fire maybe she can do more Elements? Maybe the Next part of the Breaker Will be Elements + Martial Arts?

Quote Originally Posted by Norindok3 View Post
    Sosul was shown to be able to make fire maybe she can do more Elements? Maybe the Next part of the Breaker Will be Elements + Martial Arts?
    Ewwww no, part of the reason I love this martial arts manwha is because it does not go all magical elements like Veritas but stay more standardly on form, execution, intentent, body, spirit, and ki.

Also I am not sure Sosul generated fire in the instance you mention, rather she ignited the ki in his body in a chain reactionary type of way. The result gave the visible appearance of steam and vapor which I believe was attributed to all the ki in his body being ignited. This causing his body to wrinkle, dry, and whither as basicly his life force was dispersed, leaving him looking like a mummy. So from my speculation, she can not make or control fire, but can instead alter the ki flow or even ignite the ki flow of someone else through body contact.

Im guessing in this point of the manga Ki will be shown to do more Amazing Stuff.... If you know what I mean.

One of The Followers ididntwantanaccount's Avatar

It's not guaranteed that they're going to have kids, and even if it was, he or she would need that magic pill to unlock his or her power.
    Sanity? What would I do with something as useless as that?

Has a Few Faves

I think IF shioon and Sosul would have a Kid. The kid may have 12 Yin blockage :-) hahahahahaha maybe cause Shioon had a 3 yin blockage and Sosul have 9 yin blockage :-)

from a long lost, forgotten and forbidden mountain . .

I think, it will result to a weak kid. hahaha 9 yin body type+ 3 yin body type= weak kid

Elemental Martial Arts for the win?

They won't that's it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast