Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Obito stayed good and became a sensai and Naruto was in his squad.

◥◥Keep looking forward◤◤ �Tatsumaru Raito�'s Avatar

Default If Obito stayed good and became a sensai and Naruto was in his squad.

Naruto, Neji and Ino in the Obito squad, what do you guys think?
    And in Kakashi squad would be Sasuke, kiba and sakura.

BTW check out this picture that made me think of this thread of Obito and Nruto!

But how would Obito train Naruto since Obito is a goofy?

oh plz no1 did anything special training naruto, and responding to ur question Gai would be pissed since obito would be kakashi main friend and rival

◥◥Keep looking forward◤◤ �Tatsumaru Raito�'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    oh plz no1 did anything special training naruto, and responding to ur question Gai would be pissed since obito would be kakashi main friend and rival
    Lol yeah he would need to probably get a new rival like Asuma.

The OverPowered OP NarutoTheHokage's Avatar

ino cant do anything without shikimaru and chojii and is there only for looks

having an affair with Hinata Samphel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiton4life View Post
    Naruto, Neji and Ino in the Obito squad, what do you guys think?
    And in Kakashi squad would be Sasuke, kiba and sakura.

BTW check out this picture that made me think of this thread of Obito and Nruto!

But how would Obito train Naruto since Obito is a goofy?
    Ino Yamanaka being in other team where there is no Nara and Akimichi, its a big NO
    we all know that these three clans gennins were always put together because of there combo jutsu, Ino-Shik-Cho
    I used to always cry and give up…
    I made many wrong turns…
    But you…
    You helped me find the right path…
    I always chased after you…
    I wanted to catch up to you…
    I wanted to walk beside you all the time…
    I just wanted to be with you…
    You changed me!
    Your smile is what saved me!
    That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you!
    Because…
    I love you…

I love Hinata Hyuga

aaaawww isnt that picture cuuuuuuuuute?

On Mt.Silver...Chilling with Pkmn Master Red

Obito "staying good" would imply that he never got persuaded by Madara: now that would imply that he would've never saw Rin getting killed by Kakashi; which would imply that he would've probably never activated his mangekyou sharingan; which would imply, again, that he would've never joined Madara; which would imply that Kurama would've never gotten unleashed onto konoha; which would imply that Minato would probably still be alive; which would imply that naruto would've never recieved Kurama; so akatsuki (not the first akatsuki) would've probably been non-existent since Obito wouldn't have been pulling the strings and Madara would've probably also been dead of old age, ironically; which would imply that Shima and Fukasaku would have no reason to teach naruto sage mode if certain ninja (akatsuki mainly Pain) were not after his goodies; which would imply that ...basically naruto would've been weak as phuck if Obito "stayed good"

"And what of the East?...I AM THE EAST!" - Lanius

Back from Nothingness Son of The Darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muay Thaiger View Post
    Obito "staying good" would imply that he never got persuaded by Madara: now that would imply that he would've never saw Rin getting killed by Kakashi; which would imply that he would've probably never activated his mangekyou sharingan; which would imply, again, that he would've never joined Madara; which would imply that Kurama would've never gotten unleashed onto konoha; which would imply that Minato would probably still be alive; which would imply that naruto would've never recieved Kurama; so akatsuki (not the first akatsuki) would've probably been non-existent since Obito wouldn't have been pulling the strings and Madara would've probably also been dead of old age, ironically; which would imply that Shima and Fukasaku would have no reason to teach naruto sage mode if certain ninja (akatsuki mainly Pain) were not after his goodies; which would imply that ...basically naruto would've been weak as phuck if Obito "stayed good"
    He would not learn SM,but it doent mean he would be weak, His parents would teach him their awesome jutsu.

Normal guy, normal life Xinchee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muay Thaiger View Post
    Dang yo.. that's long..

Prince of Zahard Apollo_Katsuragi's Avatar

Neji is dead!

XD so much win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast