Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sasuke's ems vs naruto tailed beast mode

Banned

Default sasuke's ems vs naruto tailed beast mode

alot of people think that naruto tailed beast mode is now stronger than sasuke's ems but i think it was naruto who needed a powerup to even out with sasuke's ems more powerups please i might like susanoo but its true they are on par now btw sasuke's susanoo is amazing good choice of color and everything wow

sasuke with ms = naruto sage mode
    sasuke with ems = naruto tailed beast mode
    Last edited by spadey9; 02-22-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Banned

As far as we know, Naruto's Tailed Beast Mode is superior to EMS Sasuke. We still haven't seen Sasuke's full EMS power though.

Baelish>>>Lannisters, Starks and Baratheons BadassPanda's Avatar

Unless Sasuke has PS Naruto destroys him.
    Set by Zuko

Banned

how would naruto get pass susanoo stalemate right there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spadey9 View Post
    how would naruto get pass susanoo stalemate right there
    Flash Bijuudama
    Continuous Bijuudama
    Pulling him out from underground with his chakra arms, like Gaara did to Madara.
    Spamming FRS from all directions.

Susanoo isn't a problem for Naruto.

Moon Prism POWER!!! Jojo Bizarre's Avatar

alot of people think that naruto tailed beast mode is now stronger than sasuke's ems but i think it was naruto who needed a powerup to even out with sasuke's ems more powerups please i might like susanoo but its true they are on par now btw sasuke's susanoo is amazing good choice of color and everything wow

sasuke with ms = naruto sage mode
    sasuke with ems = naruto tailed beast mode
    So far, Sasuke hasn't shown more feats of EMS (if he has some) and right now BM Naruto wins easy, mid difficulty at the most. Naruto needs to get nerfed or Sasuke needs an ***pull.

Credit goes to Lollipop CarrotSlayer!

Banned

the only thing naruto got upgraded to was faster stronger a whole bunch of bijuudamas
    sasuke got faster stronger too and bijuudamas is usually shot at long range not a sure thing

Banned

the only thing naruto got upgraded to was faster stronger a whole bunch of bijuudamas
    sasuke got faster stronger too and bijuudamas is usually shot at long range not a sure thing
    Sasuke got faster? Since when? Even if he did, his speed is nowhere close to Naruto's.

Bijuudamas are not only longe range. We've seen Bee shoot a Bijuudama at close range twice in the Juubi fight.

True, they both got upgraded but Naruto's upgrade outshines Sasukes. So far at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Magexploder View Post
    Sasuke got faster? Since when? Even if he did, his speed is nowhere close to Naruto's.

Bijuudamas are not only longe range. We've seen Bee shoot a Bijuudama at close range twice in the Juubi fight.

True, they both got upgraded but Naruto's upgrade outshines Sasukes. So far at least.
    yeah i agree but we didn't see the full power of EMS yet and i think sasuke and naruto are equal plus kishi wont let sasuke die anyways

Back from Nothingness Son of The Darkness's Avatar

Stupid threads like this, its obvious current naruto and sasuke are in different classes(naruto defeats him easy to mid)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast