Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tobirama powerful enough to stop Madara somehow?

N3wb

Default Tobirama powerful enough to stop Madara somehow?

ok i have been thinking for awhile... why didnt madara try to destroy, attack, or take over the village after Hashiramas dead?

we all know the second (as well as madara) was still alive for quite some time after hashiramas dead, and madara was not as weak as when he met Obito, so why madara didnt try to do something during this time. Something tells me that the second was powerful enough to put a stop to madara or at least leaving him pretty wounded(tobirama probably dying)... on the last chapters Tobirama was confident enough to go and stop Madara. (i know that tobirama seems to underestimate his opponents... but madara underestimates wayyyyy more all his opponents) plus looking at the flash back when toribama sacrifices himself you can tell he doesn't do something without calculating good everything (it reminds me to minatos style of thinking) and after last chapter you can tell hashirama was not trying to fight madara, but Tobirama on the other side if he will have fight madara, he will go for the kill from the beginning

One of The Followers

Tobirama will do anything to protect his village. If he has to fight Madara, the latter would better be prepared. Tobirama won't give him any chances. I like Tobirama's personality. He is a no nonsense man. When he got angry, everybody was scared. If Hashirama wasn't here, there might have been a carnage.

Maybe because he was not interested about Konoha?
    And maybe he was afraid of Edo Tensei?
    By .Kaede

One of The Followers wolowitz00's Avatar

hashirama's death is till a big question mark. it's not certain that he died and tobirama took the kage seat. madara might also be relatively weak after their fight. injured in some way i assume.
    Howard: Boy, if these walls could talk.
    Leonard: They'd say, "Why does he touch himself so much?"
    Howard: Yeah.

Don't lose your way. Thunderboy123's Avatar

it has nothing to do with Tobirama its the same reason y obito did not just kidnap naruto when he was a kid because then there would be no plot

Madara probably has no interest in Konoha after Hashirama died. He locked himself in his room and cry all day night until he make up the Moon Eye Plan so that they can be reunited.

But seriously. When Hashirama defeat Madara even when he is at full power with EMS and Kurama, perhaps he realized that he could never surpassed Hashi. He gave up trying to defeat him as he is destined to be the loser. The Moon Eye Plan is made to change his status as the one that always lose to Hashi.
    Last edited by [ Shadow ]; 02-22-2013 at 08:15 AM.

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by wolowitz00 View Post
    hashirama's death is till a big question mark. it's not certain that he died and tobirama took the kage seat. madara might also be relatively weak after their fight. injured in some way i assume.
    I doubt that madara was super week at the beginning? When he met Obito he was almost dying cuz old age and wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderboy123 View Post
    it has nothing to do with Tobirama its the same reason y obito did not just kidnap naruto when he was a kid because then there would be no plot
    Well yea but obito did try to take over karuma before... I hate to admit it but naruto was no important till he got the nine tails sealed inside him

Quote Originally Posted by krank2k7 View Post
    I doubt that madara was super week at the beginning? When he met Obito he was almost dying cuz old age and wounds.

Well yea but obito did try to take over karuma before... I hate to admit it but naruto was no important till he got the nine tails sealed inside him
    he did take over karuma mianto released the 9 tails from obitos control and even if he cant control the nine tails he could have just sealed it in the gedo mazo or just raise naruto as his own

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderboy123 View Post
    he did take over karuma mianto released the 9 tails from obitos control and even if he cant control the nine tails he could have just sealed it in the gedo mazo or just raise naruto as his own
    Hahah obito... Well more like silly tobi taking care of a baby OMG! Naruto will have end up worst than what he is already... I can imagine all the silly jutsus that naruto will have created xD

Quote Originally Posted by krank2k7 View Post
    Hahah obito... Well more like silly tobi taking care of a baby OMG! Naruto will have end up worst than what he is already... I can imagine all the silly jutsus that naruto will have created xD
    that would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast