Thread: New Gravitation Megamix FISH??? February 2013!!!!

Default New Gravitation Megamix FISH??? February 2013!!!!

It's been YEARS since track 78 came out and nobody has translated it, does anyone know whhy??

Anyways, I was checking out CROCODILE Avenue's official website and i found out that on February 11, 2013 a NEW GRAVITATION MEGAMIX came out!! It's called "Fish" and there's a couple of teaser images on the website, I'm posting the link in the hopes that SOMEONE out there can give me more information about it! Is there someone who could buy it?? scan it??

Is there still people out there who care about GRAVITATION at all?!?!?!?

*dies*

http://crocodile.jeez.jp/top.html

Up next I'm posting the link to the teaser images, uuuuuhhhhhh Yuki and Shuichi are ggoooiiing aaaat iiiiiiiit !!!!

http://www.toranoana.jp/bl/article/0...030104882.html

Wow, nobody seems to care after all huh?

Well I just read it and it was amazing.
    Yuki is SO sweet and even tells Shu that he loves him!!

The sex scenes are full of little hearts everywhere, it was slightly too short for my taste hah, but it was great nonetheless!

People! Read it!

A Page Flipper Gravitation_girl_lover's Avatar

Thumbs up

Where can I read it? Is it in English, because I can't read Japanese .
    [RAINBOW]“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.”[/RAINBOW] ~ Albert Einstein

Here's the link where I read it, its someone's tumblr account, he uploaded the scans but no, there's no English translation yet, you can still pretty much tell what's going on anyways hahah

So, Hiro forgets his phone at NG but he reaaally doesn't wanna go back to get it cause he knows what happens when he goes back to NG at night mwahahah... so anyways, he gets there and finds Riku waiting for Yuki and mama, mwahaha...

Aaaand well, the rest is all graphic history, halfway through the action Yuki starts calling Shuichi 'cute' and gets all lovey dovey with him, tells him he loves him but then Shuichi says 'THAT'S A LIE' cause well, he knows Yuki'll say anything to get in his pants... but then after... juuuuust after they're done Yuki holds Shuichi really close and says 'My cute Shuichi'... awww

In the end after Shuichi's passed out and Yuki's done cleaning up their mess, he says something like 'A lie, huh? ... Ah...' while caressing Shu's face

Cute huh????

Aaaand, Riku hears Yuki say 'I'm fulfilled' in the end so in the last frames he's much older at school and Mike is asking him if 'it's' ok now that they're highschool students, to which riku answers 'are you going to fulfill me?'

Highschool Riku is HAWT btw...

Enjoy!

http://uke-lord.tumblr.com/post/4374...gamix-feb-2013

A Page Flipper Gravitation_girl_lover's Avatar

Thanks so much!!! It was awesome!!!
    [RAINBOW]“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.”[/RAINBOW] ~ Albert Einstein

oh my, ...thank you!!!!! <3333