View Poll Results: Do you think Zoro has Haoshoku Haki right now ?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    93 43.66%
  • No

    32 15.02%
  • No but he will have it later on

    71 33.33%
  • No and he will never have it

    17 7.98%
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 580

Thread: Hint that Zoro has the King's Haki ?

  1. #111
    Pirate King Gold Roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Raftel
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel to the flames View Post
    Ease up i said he dosent have the same will. I didnt say no will. There are lots of times when people misinterpret his pride for will. Funny how you manage to misinterpret what i said, then you act like you won something, when all you do is show is how much of a fanboy you are.
    Don't be stupid, you just said that Zoro's will isn't strong enough to have HH. What kind of nonsense is that ? His will is as good as Luffy's, his ambitions are on the same level. You think you don't need will to take all the pain he took on Thriller Bark and survive ? You think it's his pride ? What the hell ? It was his will to live and save everyone, not pride. Luffy's will might be slightly above Zoro and Zoro's pride slightly above Luffy's.

  2. #112
    STRONG right Don13065's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    just there
    Posts
    21

    Default

    zoro learned the HH during training mihawk...because during the war of the best boa commented that when you look at mihawk's "hawk-eyes," they're struck by fear and left unable to move, though in my opinion it's more on the strong presence than with the eyes. So I think that Zoro has that same presence/HH after TS.

  3. #113
    Gone for the time being Claremence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Earth?
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Tyrannus View Post
    Well Chopper essentially wants to be the greatest doctor in the world, Robin wants to know a truth that even being aware of it's possible existence is punishable by death, Nami wants to be the first person to map the entire world/sea, Franky wants to make Sunny a ship a dreams and stand on par with Tom as the greatest shipwrights, and and Sanji wants to find every chefs wet dream that many are too cowardly to believe in at all. Considering Ussop's character and background his ambitions are just as bold as the others, and Brook won't let even death stop him from fulfilling a promise to a friend. You continually underestimate the entire crew just to **** ride Zoro. We all know you want on Zoro like you're in heat...you could try just accepting it instead of pretending to be impartial only to come off as a rabid stalker who won't tolerate any disagreement.

    Face it, Zoro never would be on the path he's on now without Luffy. He would have died on that rack at the hands of one of the most comically weak characters. He knew what he wanted to be and he made a promise and yet he was ****ing around East Blue taking on chump change bounties in the weakest sea. He never would have gotten anywhere, and without tying his ambition to Luffy's he would have died fighting Milhawk. You can say he never gave up, but his behavior prior to joining suggests he was in as much denial as you.
    Imo, anyone who showed any form or signs of cowardice are automatically taken out as a possibility of having HH. After narrowing down the SH, Zoro should have HH and maybe even Sanji, though they might develop it later in the story...
    Edit: P.S robin is a special case.. I don't know how to explain for that lol.
    I personally think that HH is tied closely to a person's personality as well.. Because i cannot imagine how someone with HH can be freaked out easily.. Just like even if Usopp managed to be the best sniper, his timid personality i believe will not change as it is part of his personality...
    Last edited by Claremence; 02-16-2013 at 04:58 PM.

  4. #114
    A Beautiful Cafe Maid Yehoyada's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snubbles View Post
    each SH *minus usopp* has insane will in regards to their pasts and current story as well as many other notable canon characters who have gone through hell and yet do not and most likely never will have the kings haki. if zoro had the potential for it then he most likely woulda known about possibly having it already.

    like i also mentioned....zoro has enough in his corner to be on par with most anyone already...him having kings haki would make his power overkill
    That part is not completely true, before the TS he didn't even know what it was, so after the TS or during he could have unlocked. I still say he doesn't have it base on what has been shown but he will get it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kyaw2 View Post
    In the East Blue people were exclaiming how rare and mythical DFs were. But once you got in the grand line it was like DF almost everyone has one.

    Similarly though not exactly with HH it was made out to be rare but might be NOT common but easier to find in the NW than it would be elsewhere. Coz in the NW as Kidd said if you're not aiming for the top (PK) you might as well not go there. OFC not every other person will have it like DFs. Nor will it be easily found. But most (if not all) the big names or would-be big names of the NW should have it. Coz those people are the best of the best of the best if you look at it from global perspective.

    Even if Zorro has it its not gonna put the rarity in question. It's said that 1 in a million have it. In our planet that would mean over 6000 people have HH. I their world maybe less i dont know.

    That is what I believe I don't see it as a plot hole or to many people getting it cause the NW mainly has the powerful and great, so it goes without saying that a bunch more people will have it.

    I think one of the reason people have a problem with more people getting HH is perspective, a lot of us read, Naruto, Bleach, FT and other mangas but those mangas have a small world of strong people or fighters where as OP as a huge world and a bunch of fighters and powerful people, so it get hard changing perspective from a small to a big world which you have to do when it come to OP, we have millions of fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don13065 View Post
    zoro learned the HH during training mihawk...because during the war of the best boa commented that when you look at mihawk's "hawk-eyes," they're struck by fear and left unable to move, though in my opinion it's more on the strong presence than with the eyes. So I think that Zoro has that same presence/HH after TS.
    Only the part you are talking about regarding Boa never happened it is filler, the manga doesn't even show Boa acknowledging Mihawk, where as the anime has the admiral, Smoker and a bunch of people acknowledging him when he was about to do that attack.

  5. #115
    of Rivia Avarus Tyrannus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Floor of Test
    Posts
    5,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claremence View Post
    Imo, anyone who showed any form or signs of cowardice are automatically taken out as a possibility of having HH. After narrowing down the SH, Zoro should have HH and maybe even Sanji, though they might develop it later in the story...
    Edit: P.S robin is a special case.. I don't know how to explain for that lol.
    I personally think that HH is tied closely to a person's personality as well.. Because i cannot imagine how someone with HH can be freaked out easily.. Just like even if Usopp managed to be the best sniper, his timid personality i believe will not change as it is part of his personality...
    Oh I'm not suggesting they all have it...only that they all have grand ambitions rather than as Sasha proposes...just Zoro and Luffy.

    Personally I've said it before and I'll say it again. Luffy and Zoro don't have to have it because Gold and Rayleigh have it. Who gives a shit. It's not their story. Luffy doesn't have to mimic them to reach OP. Just let the SHs have their own adventure and be their own characters. Besides in Zoro's case why would he even need it when his killer instinct can fear rape people into literally falling apart.

  6. #116
    Pirate King Gold Roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Raftel
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Tyrannus View Post
    Oh I'm not suggesting they all have it...only that they all have grand ambitions rather than as Sasha proposes...just Zoro and Luffy.

    Personally I've said it before and I'll say it again. Luffy and Zoro don't have to have it because Gold and Rayleigh have it. Who gives a shit. It's not their story. Luffy doesn't have to mimic them to reach OP. Just let the SHs have their own adventure and be their own characters. Besides in Zoro's case why would he even need it when his killer instinct can fear rape people into literally falling apart.
    Because having HH makes you a special being, it makes you superior to the others. Zoro should get HH because of what it represents, not for the abilities it would actually give him.

  7. #117
    Luffy is going to SOLO DD :/ Come at me. DivineVodka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRk_ApE View Post
    The more characters get HH, the less rare and special it gets.

    Also, i think it's kinda lame zoro and luffy have to be like rayleigh and roger. So they're just some shadows of the originals? I want them to be more unique. Sharing some traits with the other ones, thats awesome, but to be completely alike, meh.

    People think the first mate of the pirate king should have HH just because Rayleigh has it. So what? Should Luffy grow a moustache too? The pirate king should have a moustache? Reality in the world is a little more random than that. Things are usually less predestined than that.
    Sorry Oda has made the comparisons whether you like them or not is not really the point. You know almost nothing about Roger and Rayleigh and you act as if they are mirroring?

    When Luffy destroys a military force for insulting one of his crews then I will agree with the mirroring. Zoro uses 3 swords a completely different style and his personality is completely different, I don't think it's mirroring. Even if it was I wouldn't mind personally...

    Using "mirroring" as your argument makes a very poor argument. He will get it just as Luffy way back when the crew was just started it was commented on that Zoro rivaled his captain in strength. Imagine at EOS Zoro being extremely close in power with Luffy could be a Yonkou tier and having COC yet still being loyal to another? It shows how much he wants Luffy to succeed and how much it means to have a king serving under another king. That speaks volume of the captain and that's a big reason why I believe he will get it of course not forgetting he has a dream to be at the top with the big fighters.
    Last edited by DivineVodka; 02-16-2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: A sentence.

  8. #118
    Posting Phantom Hie Hie no Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Maybe, but I actually don't want him to :/. I like Zoro as a character but HH is getting to common, not sure if you guys feel the same way because we see a number of characters who have it: Luffy, Rayleigh, Hancock, DD, Shanks, Ace, Whitebeard, probably these people as well: Garp and Dragon. It is suppose to be an ability that one in a million people have so I don't want another person on Luffy's ship to have it. Personally I didn't want DD to have it either.

  9. #119
    N3wb
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Zoro definitely has HH!!! at least according to the show (episode 395 8:30 - 9:00)
    It is just a matter of time when Oda decides to reveal it.

  10. #120
    of Rivia Avarus Tyrannus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Floor of Test
    Posts
    5,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Roger View Post
    Because having HH makes you a special being, it makes you superior to the others. Zoro should get HH because of what it represents, not for the abilities it would actually give him.
    It represents that to me as well, but I see it more as leadership potential than anything else. Certainly I would say it indicates ambitions and a kind of destiny, but for me it is more a symbol of leadership. Zoro isn't a leader that's Luffy's role. I totally agree that HH is more a symbol than it is a useful ability.

    Quote Originally Posted by phillydc View Post
    Zoro definitely has HH!!! at least according to the show (episode 395 8:30 - 9:00)
    It is just a matter of time when Oda decides to reveal it.
    That isn't anything, but killer instinct. You aren't the first newb to ring it up though and you wont be the last.
    Last edited by Avarus Tyrannus; 02-16-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •