Thread: Four hokages VS Madara , Obito, Juubi ?

Default Four hokages VS Madara , Obito, Juubi ?

Hey i was wondering,do you guys think that Kishi will put the four hokages summoned by Oro to the battlefield ?
    (Oro said that he won't manipulate the hokages)
    I really wonder because with Kurama giving his chakra to everyone in the battlefield,they (the army) might be able to take down the juubi but i don't think it'll will be enough to stop Obito and Madara...
    And i'd like to see the first two hokages fight for real,we've only seen them in a battle once,against Hiruzen.
    And as we all know ,Madara can use the kagebunshin no jutsu (i think it was : 25 clones vs the 5 kages) so... Yeah,the army might be in trouble even if they can take care of juubi.

So to me,one the last battle of the war will begin with the comeback of the four hokages plus the kazekage, the mizukage, the raikage and the tsuchikage (i don't think that Tsunade will survive her injuries even with Katsuyu's help) VS ... hm ... Madara's kagebunshin.

So,what do you think ?

R a d i o h e a d

I feel that against this current Madara, at least three of the four revived hokage would have to take him. Hashirama can't do it alone this time. As far as the Juubi, that will definitely be tough. Obito, I feel is overrated. His ability is the epitome of hax, but I think that if he plays his cards right, Kakashi could defeat him one v one. Tsunade will probably die after reviving the other Kage with the last of her chakra, so it is possible for the kage (minus Tsunade) to come back for round two with Madara, and they'd definitely have a better chance with the four hokage.

Welcome to the forums btw

Insert Title Here

4 Hokages together would beat Madara high difficulty(based on current feats, not BS hype). 4 Hokages would lose to Madara+Juubi+Obito(based on current feats, not BS hype).

Is this in the wrong section?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skylĭne View Post
    Is this in the wrong section?
    Yeah. This is supposed to be in the vs. section if I'm not mistaken.

A bit confusing OP:
    Title states: Obito+Madara+Juubi vs 4 Hokages
    while the text implies: SA+ 4 surviving Kages (No tsunade) + 4 Hokages vs Obito+Madara+Juubi

In the first Scenario 4 Hokages are not enough to defeat Obito+Madara+Juubi. Obito and Minato could fight each other, for a stalemate this time. Current Madara is way beyond Hashirama's rumored level... So Hiruzen with his taijutsu and diamond like rod would be needed to surpass petra path...(after a while Petra path would undo Henge) Even though Madara has better odds..
    Tobirama has nothing to do against Juubi...
    In another scenario: Minato and Hiruzen could use Shiki Fuujin to decimate Juubi's chakra... Hashirama could take control of the remaining Juubi and use it against Madara... while Tobirama tries to hold his ground against Madara and Obito... Even in that Scenario Hokages would lose, since Obito and Madara wouldn't stay still allowing Hokages to seal/take control over Juubi....

In the other scenario: SA would win even Easier: Right now SA doesn't need further help:

KC Kakashi + K2M Naruto > Obito
    KC Gated Guy + KC Gated Lee + KC Mifune + SM Naruto clone + KC Ino-Chika-Cho + KC Kitsuchi + KC Darui + KC Hiashi + KC Kurotsuchi + KC Temari should be able to deal with Madara until he decides to use big stuff (25 mokuton clones, PS, meteors, Flowering trees, etc)
    KC Akimichi clan + KC Nara clan + KC Yamanaka clan +KB + KC thousands of random shinobis should be able to deal with Juubi for a fixed period of time

Moreover, if Mei, Gaara, A and Oonoki arrives, and join the battle... Oonoki and Gaara goes to battle against Juubi, then Oonoki could jinton Juubi's eye... or at least the pupil... if Oonoki receives Kyubi's chakra, then he could jinton the whole eye... if he further receives Mednin chakra (with Kyubi chakra too) then he has a chances to jinton Juubi's head... Gaara's sand to slow/Trap Juubi's... with aid of Yamanaka + Nara they could hold Juubi for enough time for Oonoki to turn Juubi into gruyere cheese..

Mei and A could go and help the squad fighting Madara, Mei would deal with Madara's Katon, while A can Join Guy, Lee and Mifune and SM Naruto clone to taijutsu against Madara... Despite that i can see Madara wining against all of them, unless Naruto clone allows Madara to petra path him turning Madara into stone...

If 4 Hokages arrive then SA would rape
    The strong ones, stands for themselves; The stronger ones stands for the others...
    Albeit, some people doesn´t deserve protection, but obliteration

A Loyalist To Ranks

someone above me just said kakashi can beat obito 1v1..... no.... just no.
    Originally posted by Shadowbolt

"I do agree that getting hit with Amateratsu is sure death but definitely not Instant death. Kakashi may die after an hour or two. But Kamui is instant death."

R a d i o h e a d

Quote Originally Posted by sapherosth View Post
    someone above me just said kakashi can beat obito 1v1..... no.... just no.
    Could have quoted, but I suppose that you just wanted to seem clever.

Yeah, I think he would have a chance against Obito 1 v 1. Next to Minato, he's the only person that has a shot 1 v 1 since their dimensions are the same. How else has Obito been shown to kill or even attempt to kill someone? He sucks them up into his dimension, which just so happens to be connected to Kakashi's Kamui. Just like in the manga, Kakashi can leave anytime and can wait for Obito to warp a part of him into the dimension and attack. Very similar to how he did in the manga. Had he used Raikiri instead of a simple punch that time, Obito would either have been dead, or severely injured.

A tough point for Kakashi would be if Obito would actually use Rinnegan abilities against him, but from what we've seen of Obito up to now is that he relies mainly on warping out of otherwise deadly attacks. I can't see why Kakashi couldn't either leave a clone inside of the dimension while the real Kakashi attacks from the real world. The clone will attack when Obito warps, or vise versa. Kakashi does have a chance to take Obito 1 v 1.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyeatworld69 View Post
    Yeah, I think he would have a chance against Obito 1 v 1. Next to Minato, he's the only person that has a shot 1 v 1 since their dimensions are the same. How else has Obito been shown to kill or even attempt to kill someone? He sucks them up into his dimension, which just so happens to be connected to Kakashi's Kamui. Just like in the manga, Kakashi can leave anytime and can wait for Obito to warp a part of him into the dimension and attack. Very similar to how he did in the manga. Had he used Raikiri instead of a simple punch that time, Obito would either have been dead, or severely injured.

A tough point for Kakashi would be if Obito would actually use Rinnegan abilities against him, but from what we've seen of Obito up to now is that he relies mainly on warping out of otherwise deadly attacks. I can't see why Kakashi couldn't either leave a clone inside of the dimension while the real Kakashi attacks from the real world. The clone will attack when Obito warps, or vise versa. Kakashi does have a chance to take Obito 1 v 1.
    If he stays in the "Kyubi chakra mode",i think that what you're saying might happened ! Kakashi will have enough chakra to use Kamui and to make clones. But if he goes back to the "normal mode" then... He'll be in trouble and might need someone's help. But no Minato's help ! I mean,if the hokages go to the battlefield i think that Minato will stay with Naruto, acting like a father, protecting him *...*
    (By the way,thanks ! *your first reply,at the end*)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
    Yeah. This is supposed to be in the vs. section if I'm not mistaken.
    Can i move it there ..?