Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke's Redemption

The Sage is an Uzumaki KiLLaCoN's Avatar

Default Sasuke's Redemption

There has been much talk about how Sasuke will get his revenge for Itachi and the rest of the Uchiha clan. There has also been some talk, albeit much less, about Susuke redeeming himself and his clan. I believe Sasuke's future leads to that of redemption rather than revenge and he started down the path to redemption when he saw and subsequently followed Itachi to defeat Kabuto. If you remember, Sasuke was on his way to the battlefield before he was sidetracked by Itachi. His convo with Itachi has lead him even further from the battlefield figuratively and mentally. He has seemingly began to question his own plans of revenge evidenced by the reviving of Oro and the Kages for questioning. If revenge was his only motive then he wouldnt be concerned with what the Kages had to say. I think what really has him thinking is the 2nd's comments on the Uchiha value of love. Sasuke will think back to when he activated his Sharingan and remember that it was so he could protect someone he cared for. He will then begin to realize that the only way for him to redeem and rebuild the Uchiha clan is to conquer the hatred inside him and embrace his feelings of love that he has for his friends and ultimately Naruto. He will remember that its the bonds with his friends that gives Naruto his strength. After this change of heart, Sasuke and his team will head to the battlefield and make a grand entrance. Naruto will be out of chakra and about to be killed by the Juubi just as Susanoo forms around Naruto and saves him. Naruto will say something like "thanks Itachi" just as he looks over his shoulder and is shocked to see it was Sasuke who saved him. They will still have their final fight after they defeat Madara. But most of you will be disappointed to see that its only a sparring match. Whatcha think?

Banned

Wow some theory. Yes, his attitude towards revenge is slowly decreasing but I doubt this will interfere with the Naruto and Sasuke fight. If Kishi decides to cancel the fight then their will be a lot of raging upset fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
    Wow some theory. Yes, his attitude towards revenge is slowly decreasing but I doubt this will interfere with the Naruto and Sasuke fight. If Kishi decides to cancel the fight then their will be a lot of raging upset fans.
    There are always a lot of raging upset fans...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLaCoN View Post
    There are always a lot of raging upset fans...
    I know that. Mainly because of Uchiha's and their Sharingan spam, or maybe it's because people don't think that Naruto is the same anymore.

TBH I would be really upset if Naruto and Sasuke don't fight each other with all they have. There's just something about a Life-or-Death fight that brings out the best of everyone's abilities.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KW3 View Post
    TBH I would be really upset if Naruto and Sasuke don't fight each other with all they have. There's just something about a Life-or-Death fight that brings out the best of everyone's abilities.

Yes I agree. The anticipation we've been waiting for all these chapters ago. We better get a damn fight.

i think there will still be a Sasuke vs. Naruto fight but it will be more of a "see how strong I am now" fight rather than a to the death fight...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLaCoN View Post
    i think there will still be a Sasuke vs. Naruto fight but it will be more of a "see how strong I am now" fight rather than a to the death fight...

True, but we all know that Naruto is stronger now.

Well.. either I hope he does "redeem" himself or I hope someone kills him. He's becoming rather annoying with his psycho tendencies.

Moon Prism POWER!!! Jojo Bizarre's Avatar

Sasuke will get redeemed and marry Sakura and Naruto at the end. and rebuild the Uchiha clan image,

Credit goes to Lollipop CarrotSlayer!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast