Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Sasuke Not Concerned About Naruto's Heritage?

The Panda With A Gun. BigBear_In_Hong_Kong's Avatar

Default Is Sasuke Not Concerned About Naruto's Heritage?

In Manga 618, page 12. Orochimaru mentions that the mask for the ShikiFujin can be found in a temple for the Uzumaki Clan. I was left stunned at how Sasuke did not seem concerned about his Orphan teammates heritage. I know he was concerned about the 'Ones who Know Everything' but I was expecting a few inquirys, one of them bieng how the Uzumaki came into possesion of the ShikiFujin mask?

Does Sasuke already know ... Or does he just not give a phuck?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear_In_Hong_Kong View Post
    In Manga 618, page 12. Orochimaru mentions that the mask for the ShikiFujin can be found in a temple for the Uzumaki Clan. I was left stunned at how Sasuke did not seem concerned about his Orphan teammates heritage. I know he was concerned about the 'Ones who Know Everything' but I was expecting a few inquirys, one of them bieng how the Uzumaki came into possesion of the ShikiFujin mask?

he dun give a phuck obviously..hey~!his clan problem dun even solve yet..yet he wanna care about uzumaki clan?
    im watching~

Quote Originally Posted by Wanh View Post
    he dun give a phuck obviously..hey~!his clan problem dun even solve yet..yet he wanna care about uzumaki clan?
    It would be still be good way to gather dirt on Naruto? Enrage him in their final fight? And if you read the Op. I said 'a few inquirys' not a full blown investigation

Why would he give a damn about Uzumaki clan? All he cares about now is his revenge crap and things that will aid him with that.

It would be still be good way to gather dirt on Naruto? Enrage him in their final fight? And if you read the Op. I said 'a few inquirys' not a full blown investigation
    y knowledge about breaking sealing jutsu n know how to do it will put dirt on naruto? -____-
    im watching~

y knowledge about breaking sealing jutsu n know how to do it will put dirt on naruto? -____-
    'Facepalm' The Clan's Building Is Falling Apart! If Sasuke Learned A Tiny Bit More About Uzushiogakures Purge, He could make Naruto feel Ostrascized. Seeing Sasuke's New Sadistic Personality, I think he would take great pleasure in seeing Naruto's turmoil when Sasuke questions Whether friends make up for family.

'Facepalm' The Clan's Building Is Falling Apart! If Sasuke Learned A Tiny Bit More About Uzushiogakures Purge, He could make Naruto feel Ostrascized. Seeing Sasuke's New Sadistic Personality, I think he would take great pleasure in seeing Naruto's turmoil when Sasuke questions Whether friends make up for family.
    i dun think naruto will give a damn about that too..0.0
    im watching~

Currently he hasn't even come up with what he should do as a shinobi and uchicha clan member.

i dun think naruto will give a damn about that too..0.0
    'Double Facepalm' So If I commented and said yours mum's side of the family are retarted, you wouldn't give a damn? Coz thats the structure of thinking behind your theory ...

'Double Facepalm' So If I commented and said yours mum's side of the family are retarted, you wouldn't give a damn? Coz thats the structure of thinking behind your theory ...
    y u said that~!!!?? T^T

sasuke didnt even said anything..-__-
    im watching~

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast