Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could naruto possibly end soon??!!

N3wb

Default Could naruto possibly end soon??!!

im not sure if its just me but i think this will be the last arc for naruto coz during the war and after
    the war i think that all will be explained/solved and that naruto and sasuke could have a fight or
    sasuke might just return to the village..whats there left to the story line? nothing much. if im wrong please correct me!! thank you

it will end this year..that im sure -__-
    im watching~

N3wb

tbh this was a really good anime but they ruined it with the revive of the 4 hokages ( if they join the war then itl be shit)

You just had this realization?

N3wb

Default Naruto as Hokage after Naruto Shippuden

kabuto is still alive but under genjutsu..so i think there is still posibility that after shippuden will have naruto as hokage..bcoz we all know naruto wants to be hokage and if naruto shippuden will end after the war then naruto's dream as hokage doesn't have story at all..hokage naruto will be a different story after all..

The Panda With A Gun. BigBear_In_Hong_Kong's Avatar

It will finish with a traditional 1 on 1 battle between Naruto and Sasuke for the fate of Konoha.

Level One Otaku Sugarboogerminer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonStar9 View Post
    You just had this realization?
    ^^^^THIS!,.........and there isn't much left to the storyline,...especially with the kages being revived,..we know what "that" jutsu is =Kyubi mode for Naruto,.we know Madara was in the coffin, we know tobi is Obito, we know the crow Itachi gave Naruto was shisui's eye to save konoha, we know Naruto is "paired" with Hinata, we know the scroll is the undoing the Shikifugin-All that's left is a few unanswered questions that will be answered when the kage do some flashbacks. the kage will take care of Madara, Naruto and sasuke "Will" fight,....some emo crap,..and that's it. It's been well over 10 years, it's over!,.. we liked it,loved it, got disappointed in it,....soon we will miss it,.....until some crappy spinoff, or live action is finally made to put the final un-edo tensei-able nail in this series' coffin for good! That is all.

A Page Flipper Kurama Shippuden's Avatar

I hope not they still have to take the chunin exams again lol. But they should do a series about his tribulations as hokage.

Banned

No. I'll give it about one more year before it ends.

It hint a while ago that it'll end this year, and it might end with a movie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast