Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Usui VS Igarashi

N3wb

Lightbulb Usui VS Igarashi

What do think ofthe Usui and Igarashi rivalry?[RAINBOW][/RAINBOW]

i want to see a fight scene for that...
    hehehe...
    alexza

Other than the fact that there is no longer a rivalry, since Tora was indirectly rejected in the last chapter and an engaged Tora would never legitimately pursue a relationship with Misaki, I think nothing of it. What little bit of a vague "triangle" that existed in the first place was completely inconsequential to anything but providing shipping moments. It was nearly as terrible a triangle as the one Hinata weakly attempted to create. Thankfully, all of that garbage is concluded, and I highly doubt Tora will even appear in the story after the latest chapter, except for possibly showing that he's moved on from his interest in Misaki and is happily married to the fiance that was introduced a couple chapters ago.
    Last edited by gaiusbaltar22; 02-11-2013 at 01:46 AM.

well let us see
    no one knows what in mind of the written,.
    as you see in the last chapter
    who ever expect that there will be a jump scene in that chapter..
    alexza

Quote Originally Posted by alexza_zakura View Post
    well let us see
    no one knows what in mind of the written,.
    as you see in the last chapter
    who ever expect that there will be a jump scene in that chapter..
    Would you honestly want Tora to attempt to cheat on his fiance? I’ve mentioned this countless times before, but Usui and Misaki are fully in love, and are having to struggle through far more mature obstacles at the moment, so some contrived triangle would be ridiculously unrealistic at this point in the story. Why would Tora help Misaki reach Usui and actually display something other than incredibly cruel arrogance and manipulation, if he’s only going to revert back to what he once was. It would greatly benefit his character development if he actually takes responsibility of his life, such as marrying the woman he’s engaged to, and I think that that’s easily the most likely outcome. Also, any mangaka could do something completely unexpected, but after reading a myriad of shoujos similar to this and having read all 78 chapters of Kaichou itself, it’s nearly a certainty that a triangle won't be continued following this chapter, which would only stall the story immensely.

Also, in response to your last line, when it involves Usui, who doesn't expect a jump lol.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gaiusbaltar22 View Post
    Would you honestly want Tora to attempt to cheat on his fiance? I’ve mentioned this countless times before, but Usui and Misaki are fully in love, and are having to struggle through far more mature obstacles at the moment, so some contrived triangle would be ridiculously unrealistic at this point in the story. Why would Tora help Misaki reach Usui and actually display something other than incredibly cruel arrogance and manipulation, if he’s only going to revert back to what he once was. It would greatly benefit his character development if he actually takes responsibility of his life, such as marrying the woman he’s engaged to, and I think that that’s easily the most likely outcome. Also, any mangaka could do something completely unexpected, but after reading a myriad of shoujos similar to this and having read all 78 chapters of Kaichou itself, it’s nearly a certainty that a triangle won't be continued following this chapter, which would only stall the story immensely.

Also, in response to your last line, when it involves Usui, who doesn't expect a jump lol.
    not only usui but also misaki and the 1st page
    there misaki ridding a helicopter just to see usui..
    that is so hilariously unexpected,
    alexza

True; I loved that Fujiwara brought back some of the absurd comedy that was strangely missing from the majority of this arc.

Question

yes its really good..
    now i am wondering what will happen next...
    that do you think the real intention of tora in helping misaki...
    alexza

N3wb

. Hahaha I really enjoyed that part.(^ー^)ノ I kinda agree about the fight scene....If there is a season 2 of this, OMG! It is gonna be great especially the chapter when they are already in a relationship!

atleast some one agree with me about the fight scene...
    special usui is a royalty...
    who knows right..
    lets wait and see for the next chapter
    hope it won't be long
    i can't wait...
    i am so exited hehehe...
    alexza

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast