Thread: B.o.t

Default B.o.t

i wonder if they realize he is using this technique. but i dont think he is fully into it. because isnt steam supposed to come out through the mouth. that isnt happening with shiwoon....

Only Streetfighter knows he is using BoT and that is only because he is in the same School as Shiwoon.

okayy i see i didnt realize it at first..

Mashed Potatoes. Apple sauce. Buttery.. biscuits! Negruto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keondre54 View Post
    i wonder if they realize he is using this technique. but i dont think he is fully into it. because isnt steam supposed to come out through the mouth. that isnt happening with shiwoon....
    Smoke doesn't have to come from the mouth. Also, a probable reason why Chunwoo had "smoke" coming out of his mouth could be because of that soundwave technique he done.
    “My dream is 2 be da number one greatest blackkage ever ya feel me son? But how da*** can I be the goddamn blackkage if I can’t save my ****ing homie Blasuke understand me ****a? All you ***** ass crackers better acknowledge my s*** son, cuz ******* stay tripping on my s***. Ttebayo-Izzle fo Shizzle”
    - Uzublaki Negruto

The "Smoke" coming from his mouth could have been a build up of cigarette smoke. Did you ever see him without a cigarette in The Breaker?!

P.S. Lame joke but I couldn't resist.

thats what i read somewhere , but i really dont remember where...but i guess