View Poll Results: Which is better?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, dying together will bring peace

31 24.80%
  • No, he should do something else

94 75.20%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Naruto dying with Sasuke bring peace?

Sarcastic Wisconsinite

Default Will Naruto dying with Sasuke bring peace?

Some say it will, some say it won't and that Naruto should try something else, so I want to see what to see what you guys think.

From the looks of it, everyone seems to think no...good to see that!
    Last edited by TheTeaIsGood2; 04-06-2013 at 06:32 AM.

No, they both wont. But peace will come anyway

Favourite Manga Characters

Posting Phantom

im just hoping that something wierd like the juubi is the source of all chacra and jutsu, and the sage's lineage being the ultimate conduit for it, and with both gone jutsu ends. i know that's out there but i could see kishi doing it.

No, they both have to live to bring peace. If they die there will be a truckload of unresolved issues, from juubi's imprisonment to discrimination and genocide, to village warefare, the list goes on.

N3wb

eh, I want to say nartuo will die for Sasuke , but Sasuke is such a nut, its hard seeing him live at the end. Its hard to see nartuo dying as well.

My guess is they will battle it out, but in the end nartuo will live, and Sasuke will die. Nartuo will not have the nine tails in him any more.

but to answer the question. they will never have peace, but they may brake the cycle of hatred at least some.

The Original Mangaka StriderZero's Avatar

If anything, it would make everyone hate Uchihas even more. Pretty sure every Hidden village likes Naruto now with the whole Alliance things he has been doing. If Naruto were to lose his life in battle against anyone, their hate would surely be directed straight at Sasuke and all Uchihas. But that actually may promote peace in a very Watchmen type of way. Everyone would have a common enemy in the Uchihas and they're all extinct if Sasuke, Madara (He has a chance to get revived via Rinne Tensei) and Obito go.

Quote Originally Posted by StriderZero View Post
    If anything, it would make everyone hate Uchihas even more. Pretty sure every Hidden village likes Naruto now with the whole Alliance things he has been doing. If Naruto were to lose his life in battle against anyone, their hate would surely be directed straight at Sasuke and all Uchihas. But that actually may promote peace in a very Watchmen type of way. Everyone would have a common enemy in the Uchihas and they're all extinct if Sasuke, Madara (He has a chance to get revived via Rinne Tensei) and Obito go.
    I don't think it would make them hate Uchiha's more. Right now it's currently only Konoha that hate's Uchiha's... well, specifics unless i've forgotten, but I would think it would make things worse depending.
    If the Juubi isn't gone by the time Naruto decides to kill himself along with sasuke, then they'd be screwed since he's the only one who can make a dent in the thing.
    If by chance that the Juubi IS gone, Obito and Madara are gone as well, then Naruto's self sacrifice to kill Sasuke wouldn't cause any hatred, because and Uchiha didn't make Naruto decide to kill himself, Naruto himself decided that. Plus there'd be no Uchiha's left to hate anyways.

Either or, I can see Peace occurring whether or not Naruto ends up killing himself along with Sasuke... but it also depends if the Juubi is around or not.
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaIsGood2 View Post
    Some say it will, some say it won't and that Naruto should try something else, so I want to see what to see what you guys think.
    Sakura needs to die, she's plotting a coup

But seriously, in the long run, their deaths will mean nothing, see the First Hokage's death, war will ensue since war in actuality is beneficial to the country and to the people.. ask Maou.

I doubt either of them will die, but they will definitely fight and some point.

OP prediction list W:3 L:1- Dressrosa only

-evrything else

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaIsGood2 View Post
    it won't,i am certain.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast