Thread: Detective Boys

Has a Few Faves

Default Detective Boys

I can only imagine how emotionally damaged the kids must be after witnessing countless murder scenes and an actual murder too at least a few times.

Banned

Except Detective Conan isn't Psychological shiz

they annoy me annyway, I hope sombody kills them so to we are finaly ridd of them, the manga is better without them... wait a minut, I just made a hate reply, dam, ehm ok, they have there cute moments...

Quote Originally Posted by yu-gi View Post
    they annoy me annyway, I hope sombody kills them so to we are finaly ridd of them, the manga is better without them... wait a minut, I just made a hate reply, dam, ehm ok, they have there cute moments...
    Haha, i agree with you!

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by 10cm View Post
    I can only imagine how emotionally damaged the kids must be after witnessing countless murder scenes and an actual murder too at least a few times.
    does that mean that if we have an experiment... say 50 kids.. does that mean all of them will experience emotional damaged??
    NO! i dont think so.. you're not even a psychologist...

and besides this is manga we're talking about... DUH?

Has a Few Faves

I never imagined people could be this stupid. The joke passed right over you didn't it? I'm ashamed to be even associated with you people.

Quote Originally Posted by 10cm View Post
    I never imagined people could be this stupid. The joke passed right over you didn't it? I'm ashamed to be even associated with you people.
    We've heard that million times already, what sort of joke were you trying to make when the only joke here is that murder in Conan is like breathing fire in some fighting manga

Could you explain?

N3wb

I was looking for this topic just to see if was the only one that was thinking that the detective boys should've disapear or just have a minimum role as possible, cuz they anoy me.... not the conan/haibara part jut those other 3 annoying things.....

I personally like the Detective Boys, even though I feel the same as Conan/Shinichi. They can be a little annoying at times, but they're just kids! And that's what kids are good at! Annoying you!

*Sympathy pats Conan* Don't worry, I'm the same as you. I know what you're going through. I get stuck with babysitting kids all the time.
    Last edited by mintpassion; 09-07-2014 at 11:47 PM.
    (no signature) Crap! I Just Posted one!

my website: http://galaxyangelnanostar.webs.com/

"With a keen eye for details, only one truth prevails."-Detective Conan