Thread: I wish Aoki would hurry up at interact with Hanami.

Has a Few Faves

Default I wish Aoki would hurry up at interact with Hanami.

I'm getting really annoyed by all of his dilly dallying... either talk to her or not, for Christ's sakes. I just want to see how it develops so I can get over with it. I'm tired of every single stupid chapter of him thinking and pining over Hanami while he randomly has sex with Akira. I mean, at first, I was alright with it, because it was mostly like a couple pages of Hanami and mostly development between Akira and Aoki... I thought maybe Hanami would just be a quick infatuation and an inspiration for some drawing, but it's gone too far. He's acting all prideful and crap, wanting to be able to support himself and be with Akira, but at the same time he literally doesn't make the connection that thinking about Hanami might be a little... wrong. He never thinks, oh, hey, maybe since I'm getting kinda serious with Akira, maybe blushing all around the place or wondering if Hanami has a girlfriend is bad.

I dunno, I really like this manga otherwise. The art is nice, the story and characters were nice, and it was a good change of pace with an older woman/younger guy that isn't all about the age gap (most of the time it's like... workaholic woman, milf, whatever). But if this is just going to end sadly, I kind of want to stop. It's just not why I started the manga, I guess.

Default To Aoki "Hanami" is not really a woman

Hanami is an Ideal to Aoki, an exquisite blossom, she is a paragon of all the things he may truly be attracted to. Its more than just unrequited love, as he does not yet realise he is attracted to her romantically. He believe he is only 'inspired' by her. Life, for Aoki right now is perfect: he is inspired, he paints/draws, he is in a good relationship with a beautiful woman. When he finally does interact with "Hanami" and realizes that, this extraordinary flower is actually a flesh-and-blood woman, the reality of caring for one woman while being attracted to another is going to come crashing down hard

Spoilers inside:

I wouldn't be surprised if Hanami was lesbian....i mean she's always bubbly and happy when she meets her friend...and come on who could forget a handsome face like Aoki or how could he go unnoticed by her? >: ( Sorry just fuming here . . .
    but yeah all this talk of drawing daisy's annoy me coz now her face pops up when he's thinking of drawing daisy's....its not nice :A;
    But yeah i rather they get on with their meeting and then he'll realize its not as specially as he thought it would be...

*just read what gamezob said* .・゜゜・(/°Д。\)・゜゜・.

「 Esse est co esse :0」 ii.kO-chan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamezob View Post
    hanami is an ideal to aoki, an exquisite blossom, she is a paragon of all the things he may truly be attracted to. Its more than just unrequited love, as he does not yet realise he is attracted to her romantically. He believe he is only 'inspired' by her. Life, for aoki right now is perfect: He is inspired, he paints/draws, he is in a good relationship with a beautiful woman. When he finally does interact with "hanami" and realizes that, this extraordinary flower is actually a flesh-and-blood woman, the reality of caring for one woman while being attracted to another is going to come crashing down hard
    yes! How annoying seeing him blush when he sees her and acting all creepy looking at her. Im like what the hell dude. Poor akira!

Quote Originally Posted by bishiexcrazed View Post
    i wouldn't be surprised if hanami was lesbian....i mean she's always bubbly and happy when she meets her friend...
    lol this xd

I really want akira to catch hanami and tetsuo together and cry in front of him or ignore him. That would give him something he will deserve